Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423741 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Weight of the World
« Reply #900 on: June 20, 2013, 02:00:22 AM »
You should right a book....  ;D
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Weight of the World
« Reply #901 on: June 21, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
The archery range looks so cool!! And how incredibly perfect that Jerry was dreaming of butterflies while Mikayla was thinking about him  :-*

Hope you get Mikayla's pregnancy issues sorted out soon! *fingers crossed* for you!

Full confession: I often stalk my sims' dreams looking for good screenshots.

No worries, it all got sorted out! I assume that Mikayla was just so busy saving the world she didn't notice that she was pregnant.

Awwww!  Another beautiful chapter for me to squee at!  Adorable update Azokka!  Though the talk of Bubba dying makes me cringe and tear up every time...

Well, I've seen it happen, and let me tell you . . . I tear up every time I even think about it  :'(

What did the archery range come with?

Mikayla has pregnancy issues? Did you say that and it flew over my head?
Like a glitch? Or is that another way of saying bubba has to die? :'( :'(

Haha I cant wait to when Mikayla meets Bianca. Are they going to hate each other? Well I guess that's for only you to know....for now!  ;D

Great Update!

It's from the venue that comes with Dragon Valley.

Oh, no, it was just a topic that I posted on the Miscellaneous board because Mikayla was having a weird pregnancy glitch. No worries, it's all sorted out!

Great update. The archery range was cool. I think it is from Dragon valley. Maybe next time, it will be dragons on the household.
Chetan.

I don't plan on using dragons this late in the dynasty--I'm busy trying to get them to sleep all the time, so filling their energy bars would make it more difficult to control them all.

That archery range looks awesome. As Chetan mentioned, I'm pretty sure it comes with Dragon Valley. It's so funny that Mikayla still is arranging a war against the aliens! It makes me laugh every time. I really hope she gets pregnant soon.

Bwahahahaha, just wait for Chapter 100! I have something very special planned.

It actually comes from the venue designed to complement Dragon Valley, Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire. As does the violin. All of which I am so incredibly jealous.

Have I ever mentioned how perfect it is that Mikayla is in the military? You explained it so well. Of course she's in the military, she has to fight the aliens! Of course!

Right? It works out so perfectly! It's like Kelsey Crumplebottom being a firefighter to put out the fires that sharks start.

Yeah, Mikayla's job is perfect for the fight against aliens. She will become an astronaut, launch to the alien planet, and shoot them down by her plasma cannons. And I hope she win the battle and saved the earth from alien invasion.
Chetan.

Okay, you are so right that it's a little scary. Just wait for the big reveal . . .

You should right a book....  ;D

Wow, thanks! No idea what I did to warrant that, but  ;D
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
6/21
« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2013, 01:12:02 PM »
Chapter 99 - Mikayla (Indiana) Jones

"Happy Spooky Day, Jerry-bear!"

"Will you ever run out of thoughtful nicknames for me?"

"Never. You're like an adorable little panda bear."

Jerry ran off to join the pie-eating competition. He is just so wonderfully competitive! He was competing against his half-sister, Vickie, and brother, Elton, both of whom are fairies. Vickie was the winner.

Poor little bear ate too much bamboo in the winter woods where the fauns and satyrs frolic.

At my urging, he had his face painted with an emerald plumbob, but I knew that his mind was on something else. Something that we both wanted, but I couldn't think about without immediately becoming sad.

Naturally, my first stop was the Haunted House! I was in my costume, of course, unlike all the party poopers who thought costumes were "for five-year olds!" Jerry would have dressed up, but he's so adorable in his normal clothes I couldn't stand it.

I changed after I had a pumpkin painted on my face--I had to match it!

"See, the aliens live on a planet called Lunar Lakes, that's located on the very end of the Big Dipper. Mama's going to move there someday, so I have to make it safe for her! I'm updating that alien spaceship Grandma Bianca passed down, so someday I'll be able to travel to the stars!"

After I was finished explaining the technology found in the spaceship, we returned to Level B2 for such and such.

As we slept below, Grandma Bree watched above. She looked across the pond, saw the ghosts, and couldn't stand it any more. She broke the golden rule--don't communicate with the ghosts. No one knew how the Watcher would react. But Bree decided she didn't care any more.

Brandon was out every night, you see. A smile was on his ghostly face, but his eyes were always searching--searching for her, Bree knew. And so she raced across the bridge and tackled him, the way she had when they were just teenagers.

And he wasn't a bit surprised to find her there.

For a moment they held each other there, swaying gently to the music. Then the moment stretched to minutes, hours spent just gazing at each other, as if unable to comprehend that they were together again.

"What about the others?" she asked, holding his hands. "Lolita, Thornton, Bianca--do they come out at night?"

"Thornton's out a lot, so are Rosa and Kaylynn," Brandon answered. "Of course, Cleo back there is out every night, just like me. It's hard to return, for some of them--Lolita was a ghost for so long, before she was resurrected, that the pull of the underworld is much stronger. I have to go now--the sun is rising."

Bree leaned in and kissed him, quickly. "I'll miss you."

"Don't come back unless you have to. I've wanted to see you for the past three generations, but you're in enough trouble as it is." With that, he faded away into the rising sun.

On the morning of my adult birthday, I became the youngest astronaut Sunset Valley has ever seen. My parents were very proud, though Mama was just the tiniest bit jealous--she had maxed her career the day after her adult birthday.

I was just arriving home for my birthday party when I got the call. "ME reporting in. What's up?"

"They're getting ready to attack. See that gray all around you? That's them. They're ships are releasing radioactive particles that strip the surface from everything around you! You have to get over there, now, before the entire town is wiped off the face of the world."

"Affirmative. I'll leave immediately."

"Mama, I might be a little late for cake!"

*Cue Indiana Jones theme song*

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Mikayla (Indiana) Jones
« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »
In the first shot (with the glowing umbrella), I thought she was holding a light sabre.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2013, 01:28:56 PM »
In the first shot (with the glowing umbrella), I thought she was holding a light sabre.

She would totally have a light sabre!  lol  Go Mikayla!  I just love her war against the aliens.  And she and Jerry are simply adorable!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »
Isn't Lunar Lakes a settlement on the moon? I thought that's why they called it Lunar Lakes . . .
Why do they get in trouble for talking to ghosts? :o
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »
The lightsaber-umbrella raises some interesting questions, including this one: Why DOESN'T Mikayla have a lightsaber?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #907 on: June 21, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »

Getting caught up on the last few updates and gah! I love what you did with Percival! Haha. Poor man, first the flirtatious genie and now a vexatious child. He has bad luck with the female species, yeah? Mikayla and Jerry continue to be just adorable. I love their matching outfits to face paint. I think Mikayla's young adult outfits are some of my favorite in the dynasty so far. Can't wait to see Mikayla's epic alien battles!  ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #908 on: June 22, 2013, 03:58:03 AM »
Go Mikayla Go, saved the moon and kill all the aliens there. The theme of Indiana Jones perfectly suit the last screenshot. It is mostly like Indiana Jones 5 in which aliens are involved.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #909 on: June 22, 2013, 06:44:37 AM »
I'm sure the Elysi version of Indiana...I mean, Mikayla Jones will be much better than the movies, although they were pretty good movies. Especially the first three :) I'm so glad Bree got to see Brandon again!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

karlissa

« Reply #910 on: June 22, 2013, 10:13:09 AM »
Go Mikayla (Indiana) Jones, you can do this!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #911 on: June 22, 2013, 05:10:56 PM »
Great update !!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Candy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hopeless Romantic
« Reply #912 on: June 23, 2013, 04:14:20 AM »
Jerry-Bear! Another brilliant nickname I can use *scribbles* er...I mean...Brandon! So glad we got to see him again. It must be great for Bree as well.
Living and Loving Life!

Offline Archangel

• Llama Wrangler
Re: 6/21
« Reply #913 on: June 23, 2013, 10:30:33 PM »
Well done on Mikayla maxing her career. It is nice to see Brandon again. Ooh, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #914 on: June 23, 2013, 11:24:46 PM »
Wow! I just read through your whole story and I'm in love with it. Amazing characters and beautifully written!

anything