Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419348 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Mikayla (Indiana) Jones
« Reply #915 on: June 24, 2013, 12:25:13 AM »
Wow that was a lot J!!! Good Job! I know right, its awesome :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #916 on: June 24, 2013, 02:15:24 PM »
In the first shot (with the glowing umbrella), I thought she was holding a light sabre.

Didn't see that coming! No, but if there were light sabers in game--she would have one.

She would totally have a light sabre!  lol  Go Mikayla!  I just love her war against the aliens.  And she and Jerry are simply adorable!

They are pretty darn cute. Like little bunnies.

Isn't Lunar Lakes a settlement on the moon? I thought that's why they called it Lunar Lakes . . .
Why do they get in trouble for talking to ghosts?

Who says the moon isn't on the end of the Big Dipper, hmm?
Because I said so. And I'm the Watcher.  ;)

The lightsaber-umbrella raises some interesting questions, including this one: Why DOESN'T Mikayla have a lightsaber?

Whoever invents a lightsaber will be my hero. Hey, maybe it'll come with the new sci-fi expansion! nope, no speculation.

Getting caught up on the last few updates and gah! I love what you did with Percival! Haha. Poor man, first the flirtatious genie and now a vexatious child. He has bad luck with the female species, yeah? Mikayla and Jerry continue to be just adorable. I love their matching outfits to face paint. I think Mikayla's young adult outfits are some of my favorite in the dynasty so far. Can't wait to see Mikayla's epic alien battles!  ;D

He is getting quite the workout, believe me. Maybe he should just run away and live as a hermit in the mountains/forest/desert, hm? So, that's Aurora Skies, Hidden Springs, or Lucky Palms  ;) . I also love her young adult outfits, but she never seems to wear the everyday, which I love!

Go Mikayla Go, saved the moon and kill all the aliens there. The theme of Indiana Jones perfectly suit the last screenshot. It is mostly like Indiana Jones 5 in which aliens are involved.
Chetan.

I must confess to never seeing any of the Indiana Jones movies   :P .

I'm sure the Elysi version of Indiana...I mean, Mikayla Jones will be much better than the movies, although they were pretty good movies. Especially the first three :) I'm so glad Bree got to see Brandon again!

Again: Never seen any Indiana Jones movies. Not sure why, it just never came up. I know, isn't it just too cute?  :)

Go Mikayla (Indiana) Jones, you can do this!
Great update !!

Haha, just wait for the next update! It is certainly an adventure.

Jerry-Bear! Another brilliant nickname I can use *scribbles* er...I mean...Brandon! So glad we got to see him again. It must be great for Bree as well.

It's good to know all that work I put into creating nicknames is appreciated  ;) really, though, I'm just relieved Jerry rhymes with Bear so well. I know, I just felt so guilty for keeping them apart for three generations when he was out every single night.

Well done on Mikayla maxing her career. It is nice to see Brandon again. Ooh, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

I'm kind of surprised that she maxed her career as a young adult, since I've never had a sim in the military career before. I knew Brandon was a big fan favorite, because Brandon and Bree were truly an amazing couple. So cute!

Wow! I just read through your whole story and I'm in love with it. Amazing characters and beautifully written!

Wow, thanks so much! That's a wonderful compliment, and it absolutely made my day!  ;D

Wow that was a lot J!!! Good Job! I know right, its awesome :)

99 chapters and counting--that must have been a huge project! Thanks, doxxielover, I very much appreciate it  :) .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #917 on: June 24, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »
Yeah, haha, it took me all weekend. I freaked out when I read a few chapters back that you weren't gonna be able to finish! I'm so glad you are though. I started my own dynasty and I'd be devastated if I lost it after that much work.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
6/24
« Reply #918 on: June 24, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »
Chapter 100 - Invasion!

Author's Note: I wanted the 100th chapter to be something good and special. And, for once, it worked out perfectly!

"Mikayla Elysi. Our scanners picked up on outdated technology, our technology warped and tinkered with. Somehow, I had the feeling it was you."

"Zykara Ludaris. I first saw you when I was a child, but you don't seem to have aged a day!"

"Working for the Watcher has its perks, kid. Unlike you dynasty idiots, I chose to take this job, on my own terms. I follow my own rules and stay young forever, instead of turning into a bag of bones and living in a house of people just as insane as me."

"And you know," she added thoughtfully, "we're not so different, you and I. Maybe you should consider giving up this whole dynasty thing and come work with me. Taking over the universe, free All-You-Can-Eat buffets on the spaceship--it's a good life."

"You are kidding, right?" I scoffed. "Me, work with you? No thanks! You're an evil alien without a single shred of good in you, and I'm an astronaut on the opposite side of the law. No thank you."

"In that case, my fleet will arrive in your city within the day. We will decimate every unnecessary building, add your tiny military to our fleet, and take complete control of your dynasty operations."

"You do realize that I'm going to stop you."

"Bring it on, astronaut. I was a general a thousand years before you were born."

"Not bad, kid. But not good enough."

"That's what you think, Ludaris!"

I was about to defeat her. I knew it, she knew it--the world was holding its breath, waiting for me to deliver the final blow. But in that final moment, a ray of colorful light zoomed down from the sky and slammed into the ground. And in that light was a little girl with blue skin and glowing eyes.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Invasion!
« Reply #919 on: June 24, 2013, 06:15:40 PM »
Wow !! What a crazy update ! Save the day mikayla !! Great job and congrats to your 100 chapter !! This story is so cool ! Is your blue sim self on mikaylas side or the other lady ( to lazy to spell out name)?  I hope mikayla's! Bye
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #920 on: June 24, 2013, 06:40:25 PM »
Go Mikayla! And everyone bow to the Dictator!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #921 on: June 24, 2013, 06:42:48 PM »
Eeeeeee!  *jumps up and down in glee*  Darn you cliffhangers!!!  Need to see next part!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #922 on: June 24, 2013, 07:47:20 PM »
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #923 on: June 24, 2013, 08:56:21 PM »
What an wonderful update, and also indeed special. Congrats on your 100th chapter. Azokka simself was disturbed by the fight(she was working on computer last time), so she come down to yell at them and stop the fight. This might be the reason. And finally, we will see the full face of the simself. Waitng for next update.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #924 on: June 25, 2013, 07:21:05 AM »
Wow! I definitely did not expect Mikayla to travel all the way to Lunar Lakes. Awesome fight with the alien. I hope your simself is good. After all, she is you. I can't wait to find out more!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #925 on: June 25, 2013, 02:27:05 PM »

Haha, awesome! Of course Mikayla was totally winning that fight. I mean, did you see what the other girl was wearing? How could she succeed at sim-fu with high-heels and a dress?  :P

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.

I heartily approve of both of these ideas.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #926 on: June 26, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
Yeah, haha, it took me all weekend. I freaked out when I read a few chapters back that you weren't gonna be able to finish! I'm so glad you are though. I started my own dynasty and I'd be devastated if I lost it after that much work.

Yes, I also freaked out at that point  ;) . Quite terrifying. I've added links to skip all the OMG the dynasty has ended! drama and go right to the next chapter.

Wow !! What a crazy update ! Save the day mikayla !! Great job and congrats to your 100 chapter !! This story is so cool ! Is your blue sim self on mikaylas side or the other lady ( to lazy to spell out name)?  I hope mikayla's! Bye

Thank you, I try  :) . I know, I'm so excited that I made it to 100! Mwahaha, you'll soon find out!

Go Mikayla! And everyone bow to the Dictator!

Hehehe, you've got that right!

Eeeeeee!  *jumps up and down in glee*  Darn you cliffhangers!!!  Need to see next part!!!

I do love a good cliffhanger. It makes me fiendishly delighted.

This comment amuses me to no end. I'm very seriously considering putting it in my signature! You know what, I am putting it in my signature. Right now. I love it.

What an wonderful update, and also indeed special. Congrats on your 100th chapter. Azokka simself was disturbed by the fight(she was working on computer last time), so she come down to yell at them and stop the fight. This might be the reason. And finally, we will see the full face of the simself. Waitng for next update.
Chetan.

Thanks! That's right, I hate it when my sims start making noise and disturb my gaming time. It is not good for my relaxation.

Wow! I definitely did not expect Mikayla to travel all the way to Lunar Lakes. Awesome fight with the alien. I hope your simself is good. After all, she is you. I can't wait to find out more!

Well, she does have a spaceship that's been passed down for two generations. You think my simself is good? Hahahahaha . . . she is my simself.

Haha, awesome! Of course Mikayla was totally winning that fight. I mean, did you see what the other girl was wearing? How could she succeed at sim-fu with high-heels and a dress?  :P

I heartily approve of both of these ideas.

Hey, I spent a great deal of time on her wardrobe! Besides, the spike is poisonous. And they're both masters of Sim Fu--I made needs static, went into buydebug, and spent nearly a week training them both until they reached level ten. Quite tiring, if you must know.

As do I!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
6/26
« Reply #927 on: June 26, 2013, 05:17:53 PM »
Chapter 100.5 - Azokka's Tantrum

"What in the name of Avatar Aang do you think you are doing?" She said quietly, clearly on the edge of an all-out rage. "I was taking my first nap in weeks in your future house, and suddenly Percy says" she mimicked him in a high, singsong voice "oh no, Overlord, there are two women fighting in Lunar Lakes! And of course, since Percy is useless, I have to come down and fix this myself!"

"Who is Percy?" Mikayla asked cheerfully, clearly unaware that she was in serious danger of having her behind roasted.

"Who? What? Oh, Percy--he's that gent right over there. My date. Say hi to the people, Percy!"

"Erm, I'm not really sure of what--"

"Don't strain yourself, sweetie. Composting and flowers. Stick to what your mind can comprehend."

"Yes, ma'am."

"PERCY YOU HAVE DISTRACTED ME FROM MY RAGE! Where was I?"

"They woke you up from your nap?"

"Oh, yes. Good boy."

"YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY NAP!"

Zykara shifted nervously from foot to foot. She had seen what happens when Azokka is angry. "I was only following your orders! You told me to invade Sunset Valley if the dynasty doesn't start making some serious progress, and--"

"Did I give you permission to speak? No, no, no! You have nearly eliminated the dynasty in that little stunt you pulled earlier! I told you to install mods in the Moonstone game, and somehow you screwed up my entire computer! I could have terminated you after that, but I did not, because you are my most powerful, ruthless general."

"I am honored by your praise, Overlord, but--"

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?"

"N-n-no, Overlord."

"Zzzzt! Silence! I will deal with you later. If you thought Sunlit Tides was bad . . . let's just say that you should swallow your pride if you don't want to be demoted to cleaning latrines in Aurora Skies."

"Yes, Overlord. I'll follow your orders to the letter."

"Yes. You will. Now go change Percy's diaper, he's had another accident."

"Mikayla, Mikayla! I'm very pleased to see you. Nice job snagging Jerry, I've been trying to pair you up since he was a toddler."

"I've known you since I was a little kid. I heard you like my grandparents did after they became immortal. I knew what you were thinking. You created the butterflies."

"Yes, I did. Your brain is different from the others--it created a subconscious connection to me, the Watcher. I created the butterflies you so often see to close off that connection, keep it from driving you completely insane. There are some things no one can comprehend, and you were too young to ignore them."

"But that isn't important, now. This encounter was a lapse in judgment in one of my underlings, but in a way it's also a blessing. I needed to tell you something. Something essential to the survival of this universe. Every universe that I control."

"Okay," she said with as much seriousness as she could muster, but a grin was already lighting up her face. Mikayla loved nothing more than to be a hero, simply because she wanted to save people. She loved to be good.

"I am Thana Azokka, Mikayla. The Dark, the Death, the Tyrant--I am the embodiment of this side of my personality. But Light Azokka has been lost, and now I am unbalanced. The light and dark are unbalanced. Light Azokka is the Dreamer, the Fantasy, the Writer--without her, the universe will fold on itself and collapse. And as lovely as that sounds, it would probably be bad in the long run."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"You'll find out, Mikayla. You have all eternity to find out. Now, go chat with Percy now that he's clean."

"And then the spaceship lightbulb came down and smashed into the chicken egg! And the chicken said, What came first, the chicken or the egg? Even though it's obviously the chicken!"

"Please! Can we just talk about composting?"

"Zykara, I am in an unusually good mood. Island Paradise is due to come in the next few days, I'm having fun with the Moonstones, and the seventh generation is already a teen in-game. Because of this, I'm going to allow you to return to your duties immediately."

"Thank you, Overlord. You are most generous."

"Yes, I know. You will return to your spaceship tomorrow. Until then, changing Percy's litter and diaper is your responsibility."

"But know this . . . if you ever disobey my orders again, you should have your will written up beforehand and a parka, because deep space is supposed to be cold this time of year. Dismissed!"

"Overlord . . . it happened again!"

Thana Azokka smiled fiendishly. "Zykara, I assume you'll handle that. I'm going to go have a chat with Franco Wolff-Cruz about his idea of respecting a marriage."

Zykara Ludaris waited for the Watcher to leave before turning to Mikayla. "Don't think you're out of the clear, butterfly girl. I won't forget that you made me look like a fool in front of Azokka. I'll be watching you."

"I'll be watching you right back, alien. And I have a laser cannon."

She returned to her spaceship and set the coordinates for home. There was a birthday party she simply could not miss.

*The lovely Percival Dojo is property of Rhoxi, and a member of Samura's Dojo Dynasty. I very much recommend reading it if you haven't already.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Azokka's Tantrum
« Reply #928 on: June 26, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »
Oh my gosh I love it! And I love your sim self. She takes pity for Percy in a cute way, yet she cares about him but not, you know what I mean. I totally don't like Zykara Ludaris ! Mikayla should tell azokka so that azokka gets rid of her *pouts face*! Anyway other than that what an interesting update and its really cool the way you portray the overlord Azokka  ;)! Haha, :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Azokka's Tantrum
« Reply #929 on: June 26, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
I LOVE your Simself, Azokka!  That whole update was just awesome!  Hehehehe, can't wait to find out more about Light and Dark Azokka!

anything