Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423225 times)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/12
« Reply #660 on: May 13, 2013, 07:45:29 AM »
  Lately, she's been telling me all about how Brad, one of the resident gnomes, likes Jackie the Dark, who is in a relationship with Rufus the evil gnome, and how she's going to throw Rufus a birthday party to distract him so Brad can swoop in and profess his love to Jackie the Dark . . . this is certainly going to be interesting.

I have got to know how that goes!  Loving this story.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Brad, Rufus, and Jackie the Dark
« Reply #661 on: May 13, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »
*squees*  Nooboos!  I love her outfits!  So cute!  And yes, Bubba is totally manipulating her life so they can have celebratory woohoo more often hehehehehe.  I really do love him more and more as time goes on... I'm gonna bawl when it's his time...

I've never had the courage to use the bunny-head before, but she rocks it! What? Bubba's time? But . . . Bubba is eternal! He will live on forever! *nodnodnodnodnod*

If Mikayla becomes any more adorable, the world may implode!

In that case . . . world, you are in serious danger!

I love Bree's style was mentioned here! Go, Bree! There are toddlers everywhere and it's adorable :)
And congratulations for your 20k views, azokka! You're really deserved it ;)

There are so many toddlers that it's starting to hurt just a little bit.
Thanks so much! It's seriously exciting.

It is one of mine to.

Wow, thanks! I never expected someone to like my story so much!

I have got to know how that goes!  Loving this story.

Thanks! I'm guessing that Rufus ends up with the girl, and Brad ends up locked in his own tubular floatie.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/13
« Reply #662 on: May 13, 2013, 12:55:03 PM »
Chapter 79 - The First Gnome Battle

Grandfather Nicholas has been absent from the spa for the last few days--he practically lives at his children's house, even if he and Juana are no longer dating, and he is dating Juana's mother.

It must be difficult, with toddlers flying around and Bebe's pregnancy, but he's soldiering through the chaos. At least Jasen has a job at the festival, so he can help out with financial problems, but most of the bill is covered by Nicholas.

Mikayla would like me to point out that "sparkly doggy painted green," meaning that Grandmother Serena has finally noticed Cleo's stink and is now giving her daily baths.

Mikayla is also very proud of the fact that she warped the fabric of the universe and stuck her bunny ear through the lid of the toybox.

The first day back at work, I accomplished my lifetime wish and reached the top of my career with two weeks to go until my elder birthday.

Juana and I had planned to go out for drinks, just for a nice sister celebration, but she ran out as soon as I left the building. I hate to think that she's jealous of my success, considering she was force-drafted into being an NPC paparazzi, but . . .

I recolored my work outfit to suit my style a little more. Lately, the people at work have taken to calling me "The Lilac Surgeon" when speaking to patients, which makes me feel like a superhero. But, enough about that!

I hated to miss a night out with Juana, who I hadn't seen in ages, but Bubba was more than happy to celebrate with me. Have I mentioned my bending-the-universe theory?

Grandfather Nicholas finally decided that the best way to ensure that his children would be well-cared for was to open a daycare! I'm secretly very excited about this, since the Watcher has mentioned to the grandparents that she has an eye on little Jerry Hart, and he and Mikayla are getting along swimmingly.

He seems to find her cosmic bending amusing, rather than . . . say . . . frightening or disturbing.

Caption contest!

I love to peek into the nursery and see the little blond head next to the bunny. Mikayla has taken to explaining to Jerry the ways that that little green man is an alien, and the little orange woman must save the world from him.

Basically? Right now, I don't think I could possibly be any happier. After all, I have achieved the supreme success in my career. My little bunny girl laughs and laughs all day long.

I have Bubba, who hasn't shown his flirty nature towards any other woman in . . . ever. Thanks for the guide, Rosetta!

And there's the fact that, according to Mikayla, the gnomes engaged in a war to see who would win the hand of Jackie the Dark (who languished in her tower above), but Brad wimped out and Rufus used his evil gnome powers to bring his opponents to their knees. I suppose we can't have everything.

I spent the last day of Mikayla's toddlerhood in calm study, reading one of the Jimmy Sprocket books. She has quite an imagination, and frequently interrupted to talk about fireworks and what Jimmy Sprocket's name smells like.

The party was scheduled for the next morning, and I carried Mikayla to the cake.

It looks like we have one more picture slot, so we had best choose carefully . . . here's one of Mikayla aging up! This should satisfy your curiosity for quite a while.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The First Gnome Battle
« Reply #663 on: May 13, 2013, 01:10:26 PM »
Satisfy curiosity!?  Of course not! lol  Nicely done, azokka! 

Offline KateBubbles

• Nooboo
« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2013, 04:30:08 PM »
Aww, Mikayla's such a cute little bunny. I can't wait to see her grow up though. I have a soft spot for insane sims, so I bet I'm going to absolutely love her when she gets to narrate! (Which will probably be a small while, huh? I don't mind, I.B.'s awesome.)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
Gnome Battle. I love it. I good in-story use for the gnome screenshots we all accumulate. The daycare is a good plan. Since you can't invite toddlers over, this is a brilliant chance for them to get to know each other that much sooner!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #666 on: May 13, 2013, 08:00:57 PM »
Oh, Brad, I expected better from you!  Faint heart n'er won fair lady.  Great update.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #667 on: May 13, 2013, 10:53:17 PM »
Aaaaaahh.... That.... That... 37.000 Lifetime Happiness Point... I can't resist that thing when it show up in the story... I always happy to see that and you do it very well to able capture the screen shot.

Mikayla is so scary...
That's why Jerry Hart crying.
The alien is nearby, the alien is nearby!

I might consider my "Mortimer Goth" will follow Grandpa Nicholas ways.
He will 'spread the joy' through the Sunset Valley, that must be fun heheheh :P

You must be really an Evil Watcher, azokka! Duh! I guess I must wait the next installment to satisfy my own curiosity!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #668 on: May 14, 2013, 12:14:24 AM »
Sorry I havn't commented in a while! Loving your story, as always!!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #669 on: May 14, 2013, 01:06:22 PM »
Satisfy curiosity!?  Of course not! lol  Nicely done, azokka!

The picture of her aging-up glitch was just too tempting.

Aww, Mikayla's such a cute little bunny. I can't wait to see her grow up though. I have a soft spot for insane sims, so I bet I'm going to absolutely love her when she gets to narrate! (Which will probably be a small while, huh? I don't mind, I.B.'s awesome.)

Erm, I'd say Mikayla will be narrating . . . the next update?

Gnome Battle. I love it. I good in-story use for the gnome screenshots we all accumulate. The daycare is a good plan. Since you can't invite toddlers over, this is a brilliant chance for them to get to know each other that much sooner!

Maybe it's because I reached a certain number of gnomes, but they're starting to congregate all over the lot. Right? And it makes sure that I'll be able to force ask the kids to do their homework!

Oh, Brad, I expected better from you!  Faint heart n'er won fair lady.  Great update.

Worry not, the battle isn't over yet!

Aaaaaahh.... That.... That... 37.000 Lifetime Happiness Point... I can't resist that thing when it show up in the story... I always happy to see that and you do it very well to able capture the screen shot.

Mikayla is so scary...
That's why Jerry Hart crying.
The alien is nearby, the alien is nearby!

I might consider my "Mortimer Goth" will follow Grandpa Nicholas ways.
He will 'spread the joy' through the Sunset Valley, that must be fun heheheh :P

You must be really an Evil Watcher, azokka! Duh! I guess I must wait the next installment to satisfy my own curiosity!

I was waiting outside the hospital for half an hour, but it was totally worth it.

She has an . . . active imagination. Good thing Jerry is adorable when frightened!

It really is tons of fun, and keeps lots of interest in the game. Otherwise, I fear that I would get bored.

Sorry I havn't commented in a while! Loving your story, as always!!

Thanks! It's always super nice to hear.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/14
« Reply #670 on: May 14, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »
Chapter 80 - The Alien Emperor

Sparkles. Sparkly sparkles. Sparkly sparkly sparkly sparkles, dancing across my nose.

The sparkles spun into the next dimension, but I caught the orange ones, rolled them into little balls, and tied them into my hair. They set off my dark-dark blue eyes.

Mama and Daddy moved off to mingle auras, since it was Love Day.

Their colors are very smooth and mesh together perfectly, with little bursts of fire-color-sparkle-cloud. Purple-orange, orange-purple. Mine is orange, but brighter orange than Daddy's.

My mind-mind-mind flashed-dashed-mashed away, and an invisible hand came down and choked me when I wasn't looking. I smiled, though, because danger is fun. I like danger. Danger!

But then I got annoyed by the dark-whirpool-black aura of the invisible hand, and I yanked it away and screamed at it. "Who do you think you're messing with, gnome? I will kick your invisible rear end into next millennia!"

"Who do you think you're messing with," the color lady mocked, then her cold-flat-evil voice hardened. "I think I'm 'messing with' a scared, human little girl who stumbled into something she doesn't know how to handle."

"I'm Mikayla Elysi and I'm going to be immortal, so you can bring it on!" I retorted, waving my hands in the air. "And I'm not a human, I'm a sim! So there, dummy."

"How . . . cute. My name is Zykara Ludaris, Supreme Emperor of Lunar Lakes and Conqueror of the Dragon Colonies. I have the might of two armies and thousands of years of experience. You'd better stop whatever fluke allowed you to reach this frequency, or you will be terminated."

I zoomed in on Zykara Ludaris checking little numbers off on a clipboard. It was impossible to read the characters, but they smelled very nasty.

From that moment on, I knew just what I wanted to do. My family might be old and experienced, but their colors are fragile, nearly see-through. Their strength is waning with every passing day--every passing moment, for the oldest Granny. It's my job to protect them from the bad guys, like aliens.

Mama saves people with fancy medicine and machines. Machines. Kashings. Kaching! Yeah, she makes lots and lots of money. But if there's an invasion, she'll work a lot and a lot and a lot, and I won't be able to play tag with her. So I need to prevent the alien invasion from Lunar Lakes!

And my puppy Cleo, who's an elder now. The stress of aliens might make her die early, and that would make everyone super sad! Her color is already gray at the edges. It won't be long, now. Aunt Rosalya is almost completely gray, with just a little green center.

I had school-de-dool the next day. I was going to wear my swimsuit, since we would, of course, be swimming from class to class, but then I realized--that's what the aliens want! Instead, I packed crayons so I could draw eyes on my eyelids so it would look like I was awake when sleeping and the aliens couldn't sneak up on me.

The bus driver whistled a lot, but I didn't talk to him. He might be trying to grow hair, but you can't hide an alien from Mikayla Elysi!

Even the painting for my requirement is being tainted with sick-ugly-blue-green aura, and I can see it shimmering around the edges of the orange.

Kara held the scanner up to the portrait. It whirred, buzzed, and beeped shrilly.

Lights began to dance, up and down the row of colors. Purple, blue, green, yellow--red. Red. Red. Red.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Alien Emperor
« Reply #671 on: May 14, 2013, 07:23:56 PM »
What an interesting world Mikayla gets to enjoy...or fear...or something.  One has to wonder if she's just extremely imaginative or if everyone else has been missing a very real danger.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #672 on: May 14, 2013, 08:01:15 PM »
0.0 Wow.  Mikayla is definitely different.  But I also think she's strangely perceptive.  You go Mikayla!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #673 on: May 14, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
Mikayla is fun and interesting!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
« Reply #674 on: May 14, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »
This is an... interesting update.

I've always found Mikayla's hairdo a little distasteful, but it looks just fine on her.
She looks like she's got lovely genetics, and I think her father's wide jaw could become rather pretty as she grows.

anything