Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763986 times)

Natsuko

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #645 on: August 06, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »
Request:

I need a modern mansion. But here's the catch: I need it on a 20x30 lot. Think of adding lots floors. This mansion will be a bachelor pad. The bedroom, should have lots of pinks and pastel colours, make it girly and frilly. The yard should only consist of a hot tub (the most expensive one) and should be fenced around. One room should be an art studio, I need easels, sculpting stations, drafting tables, and inventing stations. A music studio, should consist of all the Late Night insturments- including a few guitars. The kitchen should be small- but classy. The dining room should be connected to the kitchen by an arch. The color scheme for the rest of the house (not the bedroom), should have eccentric neon colours. Do whatever you please, with landscaping.

I have GEN, AMB, LN, and OLS.

Also, this may be a huge request (I don't know). So sorry, if it's too big.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #646 on: August 06, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »
Request:

I need a modern mansion. But here's the catch: I need it on a 20x30 lot. Think of adding lots floors. This mansion will be a bachelor pad. The bedroom, should have lots of pinks and pastel colours, make it girly and frilly. The yard should only consist of a hot tub (the most expensive one) and should be fenced around. One room should be an art studio, I need easels, sculpting stations, drafting tables, and inventing stations. A music studio, should consist of all the Late Night insturments- including a few guitars. The kitchen should be small- but classy. The dining room should be connected to the kitchen by an arch. The color scheme for the rest of the house (not the bedroom), should have eccentric neon colours. Do whatever you please, with landscaping.

I have GEN, AMB, LN, and OLS.

Also, this may be a huge request (I don't know). So sorry, if it's too big.

I'm torturing myself taking all of these requests, but I must build this one, I must!   ;D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Natsuko

« Reply #647 on: August 06, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
I'm torturing myself taking all of these requests, but I must build this one, I must!   ;D
I knew you'd do it! :o I can see into the future!
Thanks ZapKid! :D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #648 on: August 07, 2011, 11:15:35 AM »
Just so everyone knows:
I have been highly stressed getting 4-5 requests out almost daily. Starting when all of my requests are completed, I will not be taking requests nearly as much as I used to. I hope you understand  :)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #649 on: August 07, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
I have another request- I am the request queen xD

I would love to have an extremly modern mansion, as modern as modern can be. It would be for my legacy, and I would take care of *Some* of the furnishings. I'll show below what would need to be furnished, and what not to be furnished:

8+ Bedrooms (Unfurnished)
1 "Club" In the basement (Unfurnished)
Nectar Cellar (Furnished)
Kitchen (Furnished)
2 Sitting Rooms (Unfurnished)
En-suites (Furnished)
Painter/Scuptor Ect. Studio (Large) (Furnished)
Garden and Pool (Furnished and Landscaped)
Any more details, please PM me  :)
(I have WA, AMB and LN)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #650 on: August 07, 2011, 12:27:57 PM »
I'm done with the Mini Mansion! You can find it on the Swap Shop here  :)

imaGleek

« Reply #651 on: August 07, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »
Zapkid, wow that house is awesome! I can't wait to see what mine looks like. Also, I saw that you're the same age as me and I was like wow this kid's amazing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #652 on: August 07, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »
Zapkid, wow that house is awesome! I can't wait to see what mine looks like. Also, I saw that you're the same age as me and I was like wow this kid's amazing.

Exactly! Zap, I may repeat myself, but your creations are totally and absolutely amazing. :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Natsuko

« Reply #653 on: August 07, 2011, 12:52:10 PM »
I'm done with the Mini Mansion! You can find it on the Swap Shop here  :)
ZapKid, I would love to download it- but I don't have high end living, world adventures, and I don't have the store content you used. It's amazing- I really want to download it- but alot of stuff would be missing. Could you try replacing some of your stuff with just LN furniture or something?

Also, earlier you said that your not going to take up much requests. Take all the time you need, and relax!

Samoht, you can leave my request up. :)

ZapKid, it's a truly amazing home- but I just can't download it, because I don't have some of the stuff you used.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #654 on: August 07, 2011, 01:01:11 PM »
ZapKid, I would love to download it- but I don't have high end living, world adventures, and I don't have the store content you used. It's amazing- I really want to download it- but alot of stuff would be missing. Could you try replacing some of your stuff with just LN furniture or something?

Also, earlier you said that your not going to take up much requests. Take all the time you need, and relax!

Samoht, you can leave my request up. :)

ZapKid, it's a truly amazing home- but I just can't download it, because I don't have some of the stuff you used.

*Facepalm* I can't believe I missed that! Give me an a couple of hours or so and I'll make a version without high end living, WA, and store content. I guess I got carried away. Sorry!  :'(

Natsuko

« Reply #655 on: August 07, 2011, 01:03:44 PM »
*Facepalm* I can't believe I missed that! Give me an a couple of hours or so and I'll make a version without high end living, WA, and store content. I guess I got carried away. Sorry!  :'(
Don't apologise~! I'm sure you just did it by accident. Your an amazing builder, and I can wait however long it takes!

ZapKid, your buildings are amazing- so don't worry!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #656 on: August 07, 2011, 01:10:23 PM »
I have a request. :)
I'd like a small modern house for one young adult female.
I don't mind about the lot size but do make it small, maybe about 40X30 or so?
It is for one Young Adult female sim who is a thief and who's favourite colour is grey. I'd like the house to have a colour scheme of grey and the darkest black (right along the line of the colorwheel) although of course I don't want it to look too dull, so hints of other bright colours like blue, yellow, red and so on are very welcome.
The sim also enjoys writing, so if the house could include a little study sort of room where she could write that would be awesome
The sim is an athlete, too so I'd like an entire room dedicated to the athletics equipment.
I'd like there to be a hot tub on the roof as well as a small pool, perhaps in the shape of an oval, to fit two people.
I'd like it to all look sort of minimalist yet sophisticated and adorned in the most expensive decorations and flowers and so on, as the sim is a little bit of a snob. :P
The price doesn't matter at all as I use cheats in this game.

The EPs and SPs I have are: WA, Amb, LN, Gen, HELS, OLS and FLS. (Ooh, it feels so good typing that! ;D ) As for store content, anything free is fine and I have all the memories items.

Thank you so much.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #657 on: August 07, 2011, 01:12:04 PM »
:O Fez, unfair! You got GEN Before me  :'( LOL

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #658 on: August 07, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »
:O Fez, unfair! You got GEN Before me  :'( LOL

I don't actually have it yet, I'm getting it next week for my birthday. :D

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #659 on: August 07, 2011, 01:15:11 PM »
There is still time, my friend  ;)

On an On-topic note, My request may have Free Store content  :)