Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 106920 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 20: Pink Aspen (Feb 15)
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2015, 06:17:42 AM »
RIP Deidre  :( Welcome little Aspen, what a very pink room, it takes a while for the eyes to adjust.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 20: Pink Aspen (Feb 15)
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »
RIP Deidre  :( Welcome little Aspen, what a very pink room, it takes a while for the eyes to adjust.

No kidding  :o

Chapter 21- Just Like Grandma

It really helped that Aspen's birthday was shortly after Mom died because it helped us to feel a little better. Uncle Dayton brought Aspen to the cake.

Uncle Dayton helped her blow out the candles, the sparkles hit and then Aspen had her birthday.

Everyone had big and bright smiles on their faces when they saw what little Aspen looked like. She looked just like Mom, her grandmother.

I wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was my little girl or because she looked so much like my Mom that made Aspen so precious.

We got to work right away on Aspen's toddler skills so she would be ready to age up when the time came.

Aspen wasn't too thrilled about all of this learning...

But my sweet little angel decided to humor her old man  :)

Once she mastered talking, it was then on to walking.

There was some playtime in between though. Mommy Nicola had some fun with her little girl.

Gotta love the attack of the claw.

Aspen sure loved it.

After some lunch and a quick nap, Aspen mastered walking.

Once she got her skills down, it was back to play time for Aspen.

While I played with Aspen, Nicola continued working on her skills for work. She was working out on her athletic skill and she finally mastered it.

Uncle Dayton also made sure to spend some time playing with Aspen. He wanted to build a good relationship with his great niece because they would be seeing each other for a long time.

Even though she was doted on by every person in the household, Aspen did find ways to play by herself. She received some mysterious doll thing that she took to quite quickly. Aspen was pretty inseparable from her toy, which she named Lucky.

Not sure where it came from but if Aspen was happy, I was happy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 21: Just Like Grandma (Feb 20)
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2015, 05:53:08 PM »
Aw, I miss toddler interactions so much. Aspen is such a cute toddler.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 21: Just Like Grandma (Feb 20)
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2015, 02:01:20 PM »
Aw, I miss toddler interactions so much. Aspen is such a cute toddler.

The next generation is even cuter  ;)

We've reached 1500 views! Thank you so much everyone!!!

Chapter 22- Imagination

Uncle Dayton continued to work outside in the garden for his job. He was doing really well with all of his perfect red berry beans. In fact, he was doing so well that he reached the final level of the gardener career.

While we were all happy for Uncle Dayton, he was more excited for the next event that would be occurring in our household. It was time for Aspen's child birthday.

I still could not believe that this day had arrived so quickly.

Aspen seemed pretty excited to be aging up, as she clapped and cheered along with the rest of us.

Here is my beautiful little girl.

She gained the Perfectionist trait.

Now that Aspen was no longer in need of a crib, we redid her bedroom so it would be more suited to a big girl rather than a nooboo.

Once that was taken care, Aspen asked me if I could help her get ready for her first day of school the next day. I agreed of course. How could I refuse a request like that?

While I was working with Aspen, Dad decided to come for a visit. It wasn't to visit us, mind you. It was to get some food.

Grandma also made an appearance. She was thrilled to be able to meet her great granddaughter and Aspen was happy to meet Grandma Niji. They chatted with each other over breakfast the next morning.

While that was going on, there was another special moment that none of us were aware of, save for Aspen. She said that the doll thing she got grew up just like she did.

If only to have that wonderful gift of childhood imagination again...

Aspen greeted Nicola when she came home from work. She told her mother all about how her friend Lucky grew up too and Nicola shared some of her own good news when she came home. She got her final promotion and maxed out the criminal career.

By reaching the top of the criminal career, Nicola completed her lifetime wish. Congrats, honey!

I made sure to tell her how proud I was of her accomplishments when Nicola and I snuggled outside together to gaze at the stars.

The next day was Aspen's first day of school. She wanted to get into school early so that she would be ready. Aspen hopped on her bike and pedaled her way to the schoolyard.

Now that Aspen was in school, I needed something to do to occupy myself during the day. I wasn't entirely sure what to do. I love learning so I thought I might apply for a job as a teacher at Aspen's school. Thankfully, she was still young enough that she thought it was a cool idea to have her Dad working at her school and not lock herself in her room out of humiliation. So, I decided to brush up on my charisma to help me get a head start.

Tomorrow, I think I'll apply for that job after all.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 22: Imagination (Feb 22)
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 04:04:28 PM »
I'm sure Aspen will love having her Dad at school, maybe not during the teen stage though  :P That hairstyle looks good on Aspen, I never use it but I think I'll give it a try.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 22: Imagination (Feb 22)
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2015, 04:42:22 PM »
I'm sure Aspen will love having her Dad at school, maybe not during the teen stage though  :P That hairstyle looks good on Aspen, I never use it but I think I'll give it a try.

I don't tend to use that one that often either but it looked good on Aspen so I went with it  :)

Chapter 23- The Lucky Sakura

Before we knew it, it was time for Aspen's birthday again. This time, she would be aging up into a teenager.

We were all saddened to see the final days of childhood come to an end for Aspen but she wasn't. Aspen, on the other hand, was looking forward to trying her hand at some of the new skills that would open up to her now that she was older.

Apparently contortion was a new skill...

Aspen quickly went to go adjust her wardrobe after having some cake with us. Uncle Dayton told her that he had a special present for her, which she was looking forward to opening.

Aspen gained the Lucky trait.

Once Aspen finished changing, it was time to give her the presents we had for her. Uncle Dayton went first.

Uncle Dayton explained that the gift was actually very special because of what it could do. Aspen seemed thrilled.

Under the watchful eyes of Uncle Dayton and Mom, who decided to relax on Aspen's bed, Aspen gave the present- a potion- to her friend, Lucky.

All of a sudden, Lucky was real!

Aspen introduced Lucky to all of us. Once that was taken care of, Nicola began tutoring Aspen to prepare her for high school.

Meanwhile, Lucky asked if he could change his clothes up a little bit now that he was a real person. Of course we agreed to let him do so. He opted to keep his jacket to keep his IF heritage alive but decided to go for jeans instead of his dress pants.

Lucky has the Neat, Excitable, Light Sleeper and Nurturing traits. He is officially father-approved to be friends with my daughter  ;).

Uncle Dayton volunteered to give Lucky some life lessons before he went off for his first day of school. Lucky admitted that he was a little bit nervous but felt better knowing that his best friend, Aspen, would be right by his side.

By the end of the day, we had so much that had gone on that I had completely forgotten that it was my birthday as well. I was aging up into an adult again.

Nicola and I had one last gift to give Aspen before her birthday was officially over. While I was in France, I had picked up nectar making materials. I thought that Aspen might have fun using them and I was right. She took to it immediately.

Well, almost immediately.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 23: The Lucky Sakura (Feb 24)
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2015, 10:04:03 PM »
Aspen is gorgeous!

Will Lucky be her spouse?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2015, 06:02:57 AM »
Lucky has pretty good traits for an IF, perfect father material traits  ;D Aspen is pretty as ever, looks like she's already having fun with nectar making.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2015, 12:34:21 PM »
Aspen is gorgeous!

Will Lucky be her spouse?

You'll have to wait to find out!! (yes, he totally is)

Lucky has pretty good traits for an IF, perfect father material traits  ;D Aspen is pretty as ever, looks like she's already having fun with nectar making.

Lucky did come out with some good traits, thankfully. There's another IF spouse later in the dynasty and (s)he has some good traits as well.

Chapter 24- Super Uncle

Uncle Dayton was pretty amazing as far as uncles go. Actually, he was pretty amazing as far as sims go too. He took his role as the helper of the dynasty very seriously and would do just about anything for all of us. That brings me to Aspen. Uncle Dayton was researching some high quality and high selling nectar recipes for Aspen so she could excel at her nectar making. That led Uncle Dayton to discover that pomegranates were an important ingredient in some of the finest nectar recipes. Once he discovered that fact, Uncle Dayton immediately booked a trip to Al Simhara.

We told Uncle Dayton to enjoy his time in Egypt because he deserved a break and some time for himself. I'm not sure if he listened but his vacation photos at least made it seem like he did.

Of course, back at home, Uncle Dayton was right back to work. He started to play around with Aspen's nectar making machinery to upgrade it for her.

And where was Aspen during this time? Well, she and Lucky were otherwise occupied.

Lucky then asked Aspen to be his girlfriend.

And, of course, Aspen said yes.

While Nicola and I were spying on Lucky and Aspen spending some time together, Nicola had her adult birthday.

The next few days were uneventful until it came time for prom for Lucky and Aspen. They were going together, obviously.

Prom was awesome for the two kids. They were named Prom King and Prom Queen and were considered to be the cutest couple at the dance. They were such good kids.

The school actually had a great idea to hold the prom on a Friday night so the kids were able to sleep in the next morning. Lucky, however, did get up early to help Uncle Dayton outside in the garden. It had been expanded to include various new types of produce, including life fruit, pomegranates, flame fruit, and the different types of grapes that I had harvested while in Champs les Sims.

Since it was the weekend, Aspen asked if she and Lucky could spend the day together. Nicola and I agreed and they went out to enjoy a dinner and a movie together.

While Lucky and Aspen were out of the house, I took some time to speak to Uncle Dayton. Things were going very smoothly and I wanted to talk to him about doing something for himself. I told him that he had a life that he needed to live and that it would be alright to actually do something that he wanted for a change. Uncle Dayton thought about it, not really sure what he wanted to do. He had already maxed a number of skills so he could do just about anything that he wanted. But, he ultimately settled on becoming a part of the military.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 24: Super Uncle (Feb 26)
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2015, 03:44:37 PM »
You really were fortunate with your IF traits. Mine usually have evil, inappropriate, mean spirited, and flirty somewhere in the mix.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2015, 09:40:25 AM »
I'm really glad Dayton gets to have a life besides helping out so much. Clever idea to harvest grapes and get pomegranates early on.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2015, 11:40:16 AM »
You really were fortunate with your IF traits. Mine usually have evil, inappropriate, mean spirited, and flirty somewhere in the mix.

I have definitely gotten my fair share of those. I have a random town jump that I'm doing for fun and the imaginary friend in that one has some dismal traits...

I'm really glad Dayton gets to have a life besides helping out so much. Clever idea to harvest grapes and get pomegranates early on.

You learn a lot from playing so many dynasties  ;D

Chapter 25- Double Birthday

The next weekend it was time for both Aspen and Lucky to age up into young adults.

Aspen seemed a little unsure about aging up into a young adult at first.

But she took it with style and grace, as expected.

Lucky followed suit with his own birthday.

Here is young adult Aspen. Her final trait was Born Saleswoman.

Aspen's lifetime wish was Bottomless Nectar Cellar.

Here is Lucky. His final trait was Handy.

Lucky's lifetime wish was to Become a Creature Robot Cross-Breeder.

Now that she is the active heir, Aspen will be taking over.

It's been fun,

Kenai Sakura

Hello, it's Aspen Sakura. Nice to speak with you. I am now the active heir in the dynasty that will save my family. It was quite an honor to be named the heir, but it was quite frightening at the same time. However, I was going to do my best to help my family in its mission.

Shortly after my birthday, I maxed my nectar making skill. That was such a relief since I had been working on that skill since I had aged up into a teenager.

Now that I had maxed the nectar making skill, most of my time was going to be spent creating the finest nectar in all of Bridgeport. While I was waiting for the nectar, my Dad gave me the guitar that he had been given by his father, Grandfather London.

I was only able to play the guitar for a few minutes when my darling Lucky asked if he could speak to me for a moment. What I didn't expect is what Lucky wanted to talk to me about.

Lucky asked me to marry him!

Of course, I said yes!

While Lucky and I were celebrating our engagement with a dinner at the local bistro, Dad was having a celebration of his own. It was his Elder birthday.

Here is my Dad is an elder.

Mom and I agree that he is still quite handsome  :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 25: Double Birthday (Feb 28)
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2015, 01:32:58 PM »
Happy birthday wishes to everyone. Kenai has aged well. Ah, poor Aspen aging up in a bra  :P

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2015, 02:29:53 PM »
Aspen's eyes are so cool!!!!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2015, 11:57:39 AM »
Happy birthday wishes to everyone. Kenai has aged well. Ah, poor Aspen aging up in a bra  :P

Yes, that was quite unfortunate  :o

Aspen's eyes are so cool!!!!

She got those from Deidre and they turned out to be so gorgeous. The next gen. gets them too and the doe eyes are just stunning.

Chapter 26- Getting Older

Dad decided that he wanted to retire now that he was an elder. The next morning, he called into the school and retired from his job in the education field.

After Dad retired, we had a celebration for Mom. It was her turn to age up into an Elder. She didn't seem too pleased, though...

I think that she made quite a lovely elder, even if she wasn't too happy with her new wrinkles and back pain.

Like Dad, Mom decided that she wanted to enjoy her elderhood doing what she wanted and promptly retired.

Now that Mom and Dad were elders, Lucky and I decided to set our wedding for that weekend. We wanted to make sure that they would be able to attend our wedding day and not miss out as a requirement of the dynasty.

We got married outside under the wedding arch that my parents and their parents had gotten married under as well.

Mom, Dad and Uncle Dayton headed inside to enjoy some wedding cake while Lucky and I made use of the hot tub.

We made us of it in more ways than one  ;)

Shortly after our wedding, Lucky and I continued working on our skills and careers until we were interrupted to have our own birthdays.

Now that we were adults, the pressure was on more than ever to complete my requirements. Lucky and I both wanted Mom and Dad to meet their grandchild before they sacrificed themselves to the dynasty. Hopefully we could give them that opportunity.

anything