Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428789 times)

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #735 on: April 08, 2012, 02:25:19 AM »
When you walk around your neighourhood, and think, "Ooh, maybe a can build that house on sims?!" Then for the entire walk, you would imagine how you would decorate it  :)

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #736 on: April 08, 2012, 06:00:45 AM »
When you walk around your neighourhood, and think, "Ooh, maybe a can build that house on sims?!" Then for the entire walk, you would imagine how you would decorate it  :)

I've done that before. I was taking a walk and I saw this really nice house I'd like to live in, so I wondered if I could rebuild it in the Sims. The crazy thing is I did! I'm not much of a builder, but I got almost every detail right! I don't live in that neighborhood anymore, but I took a picture to compare them side-by-side and they almost looked exactly alike. I didn't know whether to be proud or scared.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #737 on: April 08, 2012, 01:46:01 PM »
I've done that before. I was taking a walk and I saw this really nice house I'd like to live in, so I wondered if I could rebuild it in the Sims. The crazy thing is I did! I'm not much of a builder, but I got almost every detail right! I don't live in that neighborhood anymore, but I took a picture to compare them side-by-side and they almost looked exactly alike. I didn't know whether to be proud or scared.

I also kind of do this, I see a nice piece of furniture; namely a green leather stool, (i know random but oh well) and I make it in the sims 3)

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #738 on: April 08, 2012, 10:03:09 PM »

I would be proud if I did every single detail ;)
And if you knew who lived there, and how they looked like and possibly their personalities, you could make the household too.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #739 on: April 08, 2012, 10:14:43 PM »
I would be proud if I did every single detail ;)
And if you knew who lived there, and how they looked like and possibly their personalities, you could make the household too.

No, it was an empty house. It was for sale.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #740 on: April 08, 2012, 10:30:19 PM »
No, it was an empty house. It was for sale.

Oh, okay, fair enough.  8)

-Midsomer Murders

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #741 on: April 10, 2012, 02:22:47 PM »
When you point out to your husband that getting out of bed to check the lights/cooker/front door/taps would qualify him for the Neurotic trait. (Hint: this does not go down well!)

That is very similar to telling your significant other that you want to recreate him in Sims, here are the traits and profession you are thinking of giving to him, and he responds with dead silence for a full five minutes. And then he reminds you he really hates Sims (and you offer to change Genius to Neurotic... ;D )

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #742 on: April 10, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »
When you wish your dog would act like the ones in the sims or the other way around.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2012, 05:18:16 PM »
When you wish your dog would act like the ones in the sims or the other way around.

Heheh. I wish I could control my dog, like prevent her from peeing all over my floors!

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Dakota Williams

« Reply #744 on: April 11, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
The very moment I realized that I've been playing "too much" Sims is when I made a house for me and my boyfriend to live in for real, and stuffed it with dogs, cats and horses.  It was a nice wood cabin with large fireplace. then I started to talk about pets in the game like they are real. Now, I am crazy with Sims and made another "wanna have" home for us. What can I say, I have biiig imagination, but I think he stopped listening to me when I said I have a unicorn. :)):)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #745 on: April 11, 2012, 05:06:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum Dakota, we're happy to have you here, but please don't go crazy with the smilies.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #746 on: April 11, 2012, 06:43:40 AM »
The very moment I realized that I've been playing "too much" Sims is when I made a house for me and my boyfriend to live in for real, and stuffed it with dogs, cats and horses.  It was a nice wood cabin with large fireplace. then I started to talk about pets in the game like they are real. Now, I am crazy with Sims and made another "wanna have" home for us. What can I say, I have biiig imagination, but I think he stopped listening to me when I said I have a unicorn. :)):)
Oh, Dakota, the amount of times I've done that! Good luck on getting your dream home in real life!
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #747 on: April 11, 2012, 05:12:02 PM »
I know i've played way too much Sims when my vision is worsening, I have an ice pack on my back to ease the back cramps, and I have to finish my 9 pages of homework.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #748 on: April 17, 2012, 05:33:01 PM »
You know you've played to much sims when while your sims are dancing you get up and start dancing sims style.  Hehe, I do that.  I also sometimes reach down to pet a dog, that isn't in real life, but on the sims!  Hehe.
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Chuckles_82

« Reply #749 on: April 17, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
When your eye prescription keeps worsening, even though your short-sightedness should have plateaued a long time ago. And it's due to too much time in front of the computer!