Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432903 times)

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #840 on: October 07, 2012, 07:13:01 PM »
When you walk into a bookstore and halfway expect to see Logic volume 1.

Hahahaha, agreed!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #841 on: October 07, 2012, 07:32:56 PM »
You're hungry and trying to Ctrl + Click the debuff away...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #842 on: October 07, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
... When you start dismissing annoying people in your head as poorly made townies that are there only for realism's sake (SOMEBODY has to be the neurotic/over-emotional/whatever sim!)
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #843 on: October 08, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »
When you're swimming and are constantly checking no one has swiped the pool ladder... I confess to being guilty of this one ::)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline SmartieGirl21

• Nooboo
« Reply #844 on: October 08, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »
When you can talk to your best friend for a half an hour straight on how your Sims are doing.....and they just sit and listen, because they know you'll keep talking anyways.

I also imagine giving myself moodlets and I've definitely had some Sim dreams!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #845 on: October 08, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »
When you spend an hour looking through your closet for a tank top only to realize you don't own it. Your Sims do.

Offline The Geeky Firefly

• Nooboo
  • Lover of Sims
« Reply #846 on: October 08, 2012, 06:17:01 PM »
You know you play too much Sims when you feel the need to find out what all your friend's traits are.
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there
~ The Real World, Owl City

My Stories:
The Wan Random Town Jump

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #847 on: October 10, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »
When you almost wash your face with toothpaste because you was thinking about a sim you want to create! ;D

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #848 on: October 10, 2012, 11:05:27 AM »
When you dream about one of your real-life dogs handing a gift-wrapped box to someone just as Sims do!  ::)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline 8bambi4

• Nooboo
« Reply #849 on: October 10, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
Hehe, so funny!  All the dreams and stuff you guys are telling about!  My mom and I are totally addicted!  And we noticed we've been playing too much sims when everytime you see someone on the television, you want to fix his/her face....like when you are building a sim.  Bring the eyes closer, shorten the nose, give them a nicer hair cut or flatten the ears a bit.  When you want to fix real-life people, you know you've been playing too much sims!!!  :D

Leto85

« Reply #850 on: October 10, 2012, 04:37:31 PM »
Hehe, so funny!  All the dreams and stuff you guys are telling about!  My mom and I are totally addicted!  And we noticed we've been playing too much sims when everytime you see someone on the television, you want to fix his/her face....like when you are building a sim.  Bring the eyes closer, shorten the nose, give them a nicer hair cut or flatten the ears a bit.  When you want to fix real-life people, you know you've been playing too much sims!!!  :D

Be smart and don't let them know what you recommend them to change. I'm sure they won't take it that well. ;)
And welcome to the forum!

... when you are doing fitness with the intention of trying to fullfill your own desire and wish by training for 10 hours straight (not recommended) but the closing times are disagreeing with you. :(

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #851 on: October 10, 2012, 08:30:57 PM »
This just happened to me today.

I was in Walmart with my mother and came across a rack of sweaters, some of which were a medium purple with some black threading. The first thought that popped into my head was "Leighton Sekemoto".

I think I may need therapy. Now I can't even go clothes shopping! :P

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #852 on: October 10, 2012, 08:43:37 PM »

Or when you look at someone and think what would they look like if A.) they were younger/older or B.) they had different clothes.
Oh! There's also when you look at someone and wish they were in the sims so you could pair them with your simself.  ;D

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #853 on: October 11, 2012, 02:20:01 AM »
I walked down the street and saw a sign advertising a local radio station with Katy Perry in one of her ice cream bra tops and thought "haha, just like the Sims!"  (when it should be the Sims are just like her!! :D)

Leto85

« Reply #854 on: October 11, 2012, 04:50:02 AM »
I walked down the street and saw a sign advertising a local radio station with Katy Perry in one of her ice cream bra tops and thought "haha, just like the Sims!"  (when it should be the Sims are just like her!! :D)

The... irony! :P