Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128220 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #375 on: May 16, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
Oh dear. Apparently I haven't responded to any comments. Sorry guys, I really thought I had.

@ Simstar: Juxt's Dynasty is a fabulous read. I highly recommend it if you haven't read it already.

I love TS3 Gnomes! Wunn's been sniping them from the Consignment Shop since the first days of this Dynasty and hiding them in his pockets. I think he has something against them. That reminds me, I keep meaning to turn him upside down and shaking the Gnomes out of his pockets. They were so much fun in Wunn's first Dynasty attempt. These two laundry Gnomes have yet to turn the stereo or TV on, they just like looking at them! :D

@ Alexandria: Elders do look happy in the sprinklers but I'm not happy when they drop what they're doing to play in the sprinklers! So I built a fence around Wunn's garden and had him lock the gate. Now they're his sprinklers to enjoy all by himself.

I'm super excited to see what gen 6 will look like. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to determine the gender or not, but it's still too early to make that decision. Currently there are no more original townie offspring and if they do come, they'll probably be vamps. Plan B for spouses has been implemented, but is still weeks away from being executed.

My husband works some 70 hours this week between his 2 jobs so I don't have any excuse to not play the Sunbursts!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #376 on: May 17, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »
Just thought I'd share a little weirdness. I went to play my game just now and I was greeted on the main menu page by this:

Normally, the family waits for me like this:

What are they looking at?? Their former selves a couple slots over? The new house I built in the next slot? What?

*I need to show newly-elder Franklin where the dresser is this morning*
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #377 on: May 17, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »
lilygril, your dynasty is really great and Patrick is so handsome, I was wondering if you considering putting him  on the Swap Shop?

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #378 on: May 17, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »
That's kinda weird, maybe they know you're closing in on the finish line, and that's what they're looking at  ;)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #379 on: May 17, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »
I agree Juxt. Lily, the family is staring at the finish line! Can't you see it? They do!  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #380 on: May 17, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »
lilygril, your dynasty is really great and Patrick is so handsome, I was wondering if you considering putting him  on the Swap Shop?

I might, but not until my Dynasty is done, until then he's all mine! :D *Makes note to save Patrick to the bin* He's the son of Newton Baker, from the Baker household in Twinbrook, so maybe snag him up next time you play a game there. Newton's the one that dislikes children, his brother Lincoln has commitment issues.

@ Juxt and Esther: I guess they could be looking at the finish line, if it's peeking over the horizon already. They still have 3 nooboos to wait for and raise. It cracked me up that they are all facing to the right (their left); Franklin looks like he discovered a brand new island or something, and Therie's having a hard time seeing it. What a bunch of weirdos! :D

Update coming later tonight or early tomorrow morning, the Sunbursts are just starting to wake up on Thursday morning.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #381 on: May 17, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
They are not weirdos, they are our favorite Sunbursts. But, yeah, pretty funny. Gotta love them! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #382 on: May 17, 2011, 04:10:19 PM »
They can see it and I can too! But not too soon, don't want this story ending anytime soon!  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #383 on: May 17, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
Me too! That would be a shame. I am hoping for Sunburst dynasty version 2? ;D Just saying!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #384 on: May 17, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »
Can't believe I haven't spotted this before, it's amazing! lilygirl, you have the right to hit me. ;) And as for the weird starting picture, it's just a bug that EA have once again neglected to fix. It is a chance thing, it might happen and it might not. There's nothing that I've found that can do anything, but it's harmless really.
Did I say? No I didn't, did I. This story is amazing! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »
This story is amazing! ;D
Yes it is MissMaths!   ;D

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #386 on: May 17, 2011, 04:18:31 PM »
Yes it is MissMaths!   ;D
That's kind of why I said it, Eshter. I never lie ;D
PS that was a lie. :D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #387 on: May 17, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
Thanks guys! I'm tickled pink that you guys enjoy my story. Welcome aboard MissMaths. Just FYI for all newcomers, this is The Sunburst Immortal Dynasty 2. My first attempt took place in Riverview and died when generation Fhore was a teen because I didn't realize that "still life" paintings didn't qualify as "portraits". I would have had to restart from the beginning anyway, so I moved Wunn to Twinbrook and this story saw its beginning.

SPOILER: There is a storm brewing!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »
Ooh! I wanna know what's going to happen! TELL MEEEEEEEEE!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #389 on: May 17, 2011, 08:00:24 PM »
Ooh! I wanna know what's going to happen! TELL MEEEEEEEEE!

This reaction is exactly why I added the spoiler! Oh Simstar, you are a ray of sunshine and joy. Don't ever lose your need for knowledge and enthusiasm of expression. You are delightful! :D

I'll go play my game now.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations