Author Topic: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge  (Read 908683 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #630 on: October 15, 2012, 10:43:19 AM »
You would think so yes.  Are you sure they didn't get the moodlet and the game just forgot to inform you?

I'll bring this up to Metro and get his opinion on it for you though.  You're asking if you can count them as having been on honor roll but think it was a glitch they didn't get it?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #631 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:07 AM »
I did double check the moodlet panels, no moodlet there. I also checked the school panel, though I'm not a hundred percent sure if honor roll would show there.

So yes, I am asking if I can count them as having hit honor roll. I appreciate it, thanks :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #632 on: October 15, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
I did double check the moodlet panels, no moodlet there. I also checked the school panel, though I'm not a hundred percent sure if honor roll would show there.

So yes, I am asking if I can count them as having hit honor roll. I appreciate it, thanks :)

I'll sign off on it... sounds like a glitch.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #633 on: October 15, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »
Whew, thanks Metro!

Chuckles_82

« Reply #634 on: October 15, 2012, 04:55:46 PM »
I'm not sure, but I think I've seen sims having to be on the roll for 3 consecutive school days. If the weekend falls in between, it resets. It's been like that for quite a while for me.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #635 on: October 15, 2012, 05:25:18 PM »
I've gotten honor roll in the middle of the week several times and some of them recently so I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the field trip or just because combined rabbit holes seem to be having massive issues.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #636 on: October 15, 2012, 05:55:27 PM »
I did have an issue with a field trip in my game that made it take a long time for my vamp heir to get on the honor roll. 

The permission slip said the field trip was supposed to be after school, and that she'd be excused from any after school activities to go.  But instead the bus took her on the field trip, (which was to the graveyard) right as school started.  It then showed her as "missing school" all day and her grade dropped drastically.  I still managed to get her grade back up to get on the honor roll but just barely, and it made me afraid to ever sign a field trip permission slip again.

I know this isn't the same problem as Shirin's though, because it definitely showed her lowered grade, not an A.   

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #637 on: October 15, 2012, 07:30:26 PM »
I don't know if it was the field trip in my case - when my girls were at the theater, it did show Learning! for them. Since I'm playing in LP, though, the school isn't a combined rabbit hole, which is part of my bewilderment.

I'll try to remember and reject any high school field trips, though, and hopefully won't run into this again.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #638 on: October 15, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »
*** News alert ***

So I had my experimenting duds on tonight and I want all Life States Dynasty players to know something very important.  A witch's sunlight charm can make a werewolf transform back into a Sim.  No more using the Potent Cure Elixir to fix age stuck werewolves.   This will only work if you haven't used the sunlight charm on them recently because if they have the sunlight charm moodlet, it will not change them back.

A trick to know about ghosts.  A member asked me about something so I was testing it.  You can use a reanimation spell on a gravestone to make that person a zombie.  If you use a potent cure elixir or the sunlight charm on that person, they will become human not a ghost.

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #639 on: October 15, 2012, 10:52:02 PM »
Just a couple questions for clarification- can non heirs move out at ya stage? Also, am I allowed to start them off with a pet, since the $ will be reduced? Thanks!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #640 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:39 PM »
As it states in the rules, spares are allowed to come and go within the household, they just can't add to the household meaning no spouse and no children for spares. 

No restrictions on pets.

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #641 on: October 15, 2012, 10:57:49 PM »
Perfect, once I think of a naming theme, I will start tomorrow. One thing occured to me regarding life extending. Could I, as the final ltr of a vampire purchase the one that makes them sparkly (*gag*) and immortal?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #642 on: October 15, 2012, 10:58:49 PM »
Yes Immortal is allowed as vampire LTR but only if it is absolutely the very last requirement that needs to be done.   All other requirements need to be completed and current (BF status).

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #643 on: October 15, 2012, 11:00:33 PM »
Sweet, that works for me. Thinking 2nd gen will be a vampire, but you never know.

I hate to ask this, but do the two toddler skills have to be unique?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #644 on: October 15, 2012, 11:12:54 PM »
I hate to ask this, but do the two toddler skills have to be unique?

No.. there are only a handful and there would be no way to make 2 unique for all 6 toddlers.   You just can't use the xylophone for more than one.

anything