Author Topic: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge  (Read 906982 times)

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #915 on: October 31, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »
Ha, right, hadn't thought about that part, thanks!

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
« Reply #916 on: November 01, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »
My founder has been dating David Pok for several sim weeks. She/I have been working on her requirements and we are finally finished. She is 4 days from elder.  What with one thing or another, she could never get him to visit her at home. Today he just showed up. We wasted no time and got right to the socials to get him moved in. The option never appeared! I got them to go steady and then engaged. Still no option to move in.
I know the move in option is viable in my game. My sim has turned down 4 offers since she moved to Moonlight Falls.
My question is: can I use edit town to move David in with my sim? Or is there another way to do it? I don't care about the money that he would bring in a normal move in situation. My sim is quite rich and doesn't need his money.
Oh, and can I go ahead and let her drink the young again potion?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #917 on: November 01, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »
If she is done with her requirements, go ahead and use the potion since it's allowed.

You're using friendly interaction to get the move in option right?  You have to be using only friendly interactions, no romance options to get the "Ask to Move In"  It usually comes when I'm around the "thinks So&So is sociable".  Get some of the other Asks out of the way like, your day, your alma mater, your job if you haven't already.  Just remember to stay in the friendly interactions.

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
« Reply #918 on: November 01, 2012, 12:23:33 AM »
Thanks for being so quick to reply.
I will try just friendly and see what happens.  :D

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
« Reply #919 on: November 01, 2012, 03:38:17 AM »
or my Life States Dynasty, I plan on having one of the Skill Challenges my founder completes be the Master Chemist one, where you discover all potions. (Will also provide a Wish worth 5K so I can get two things out of the way at once!) But t Anyway, I noted the rules about skill certificates and in order to do that, she'd need to master Logic. Since her career in the Culinary field doesn't involve logic, could I still use the Logic skill certificate for a different heir?
- Eisande

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #920 on: November 01, 2012, 04:04:29 AM »
or my Life States Dynasty, I plan on having one of the Skill Challenges my founder completes be the Master Chemist one, where you discover all potions. (Will also provide a Wish worth 5K so I can get two things out of the way at once!) But t Anyway, I noted the rules about skill certificates and in order to do that, she'd need to master Logic. Since her career in the Culinary field doesn't involve logic, could I still use the Logic skill certificate for a different heir?

Only as long as your founder never actually maxes logic, and your logic heir never touches the master chemist skill challenge.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #921 on: November 01, 2012, 06:12:00 AM »
Only as long as your founder never actually maxes logic, and your logic heir never touches the master chemist skill challenge.

No, no, no. You absolutely cannot. Please note here:

Anyway, I noted the rules about skill certificates and in order to do that, she'd need to master Logic. Since her career in the Culinary field doesn't involve logic, could I still use the Logic skill certificate for a different heir?

Eisande, the career objects you use must be unique to each heir. If your founder maxes Logic, then no heir can use that skill certificate as a career related object.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #922 on: November 01, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that ratchie (Rachel) will be given the same special title as Ricalynn effective today, Challenge Board Assistant. Rachel just loves the Tournament and all the Dynasties (she is after all the Dynasty Queen ;) ) and will be a huge help to the team. And that's what it is now, folks--a team effort. For nearly 3 years it's been me, me, me and while I have enjoyed that responsibility, the popularity of the events, the size of the forum population, and the reality of responsibilities I have elsewhere has made it such that I need help. And both of these ladies are awesome and I could not ask for better.

Congrats, Rachel.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #923 on: November 01, 2012, 09:00:07 AM »
Thank you Metro and Rica,I am so very pleased to be part of the team. So if anybody has any questions don't hesitate to ask any member of the challange board team.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #924 on: November 01, 2012, 09:03:04 AM »
Thank you Metro and Rica,I am so very pleased to be part of the team. So if anybody has any questions don't hesitate to ask any member of the challange board team.

Rachel

Welcome Rachel!  Our trio is now complete.

Just remember - Don't go to different parents in hopes of different answers!  If I tell you no, the answer is most likely going to be No from Rachel & Metro too.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #925 on: November 01, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »
Just remember - Don't go to different parents in hopes of different answers!  If I tell you no, the answer is most likely going to be No from Rachel & Metro too.

Lol! Yep, the good news is all 3 of us are now hooked up cybernetically so we know what's going on. The bad news is I have a separate "discipline" wire if I disagree.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #926 on: November 01, 2012, 12:35:35 PM »

Rachel

Congratulations Rachel!
*confetti~*

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #927 on: November 01, 2012, 12:37:09 PM »
Dynasty queen is now not so much a figurehead as an actual ruler! Congratulations Ratchie (Or do you prefer Rachel to be used?)!
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #928 on: November 01, 2012, 12:50:23 PM »
Congratulations, Rachel! Try not to zap Metro too often.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #929 on: November 01, 2012, 01:12:14 PM »
Congratulations, Rachel!