Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409091 times)

Offline JJ

• Nooboo
Re: Sunset Valley 7.0 (ALGPStSnSs)
« Reply #510 on: June 29, 2016, 01:33:59 PM »
Hi, I was interested in trying this. I have this game on Steam with all expansions. But in game it wrote that it is Save game with expansions pack which I haven´t. Is it possible, that it is due to steam version of game? Or could it be something else?
Thanks.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #511 on: June 29, 2016, 05:58:13 PM »
This shouldn't be due to having a Steam version of the game. It should still play.

Did a test, downloaded the file and added it to the game and it plays fine. It's a regular game-save file. However, when I clicked to play it, it gave me an error of missing objects. If this is the same error you received it should be okay and play just fine.

What was the error message you got when you tried to play this save?
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Flynn Arrowstarr

• Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Semi-conscious
« Reply #512 on: June 30, 2016, 02:53:39 PM »
Hi, JJ.

Did a little testing and think I found the problem. Katy Perry Sweet Treats is no longer available for purchase through Steam or Origin, so if you don't have that stuff pack, you will get the error. I'm thinking that one of the added lots uses items from that stuff pack in it.

If you want Sweet Treats, you may still be able to get it on disc from Amazon or other retailers, then add the CD key to Origin. There is no way to add the pack to Steam that I know of. You can register your Steam copy of Sims 3 and expansion/stuff packs to Origin as well, if you want everything in one place.

Hope this helps and happy Simming! 8)

Flynn
Hi, I was interested in trying this. I have this game on Steam with all expansions. But in game it wrote that it is Save game with expansions pack which I haven´t. Is it possible, that it is due to steam version of game? Or could it be something else?
Thanks.
Check out Flynn's Fineries for houses, Sims and helpful articles.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Offline pattycakes

• Nooboo
« Reply #513 on: March 22, 2018, 06:46:18 PM »
Hi,

Love the look and sound of this world, unfortunately all the links seem dead :( If it isn't too much of a bother, could anyone provide me with a link to the download? I have all the expansions :)