Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423064 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Feathery Voices
« Reply #780 on: June 06, 2013, 04:43:54 AM »
Yay! Mikayla's insanity really made for a beautiful proposal. Here comes a unique wedding for sure!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #781 on: June 07, 2013, 02:20:41 AM »
That was a really beautiful proposal. I feel quite teary now. Brandon's ghost made me smile, we're all big fans of him for some reason!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #782 on: June 07, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »
I LOVED the Peter Pan reference!  It's so totally perfect for Mikayla!  And the way she described the rainbow light had me choking up.  Wonderful update!

Thank you! I also think it's an excellent quote for her. And there's always the one sappy chapter . . .

Brownies are truly wonderful. I'm glad Mikayla appreciates them. Is the heir going to be born soon? Because how could Jerry and Mikayla's kid not be adorable? Also I want my friend to stop calling the future Immortal Mikarry. It's annoying.

Oh, no, don't expect a kid for a LONG time. First: Bubba ( :'() has to die. Second: I'm going to wait for Jerry to get good and old, so that you won't have to wait for the eighth generation. Third: Mikarry is a hilarious name, and I'm glad your friend likes the story!

My Brandon!!!!

Did I ever mention that I LOVE BRANDON AND BREE!!

Ok anyway very good update and I don't know if I said this but I love the last picture.

I believe you did, just once or twice  ;D

Yay! Mikayla's insanity really made for a beautiful proposal. Here comes a unique wedding for sure!

It's true! She's an amazingly insanely poetically insane person. Pretty epic.

That was a really beautiful proposal. I feel quite teary now. Brandon's ghost made me smile, we're all big fans of him for some reason!

Wow, thanks! I don't know why everyone loves Brandon--my guess is that it's because Nicholas disapproved of him!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #783 on: June 07, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
Yea just once or twice, I am not overdoing it at all!

OMG BRANDON
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 6/7
« Reply #784 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:50 PM »
Who Do You Know

Hello, hello, and welcome to the Elysi Dynasty How Much Do You Know game show! I'm your host, Azokka, and I'm hear with my invisible friend to test your knowledge of the Elysi Dynasty! Just make your best guess through comments, and next time we'll see who wins! Oh, and in case this wasn't clear--no looking back in the thread for the answer! That would simply be too easy.

Question one: Why is this sleeping bag here?

All right, all right, the rest of the questions will be slightly more . . . normal. I don't think this girl has made more than a very brief appearance as a child, but you can probably guess who she is! Question: Who is she?

Oh, and look at this! Don't we look familiar? Question: What is the name of this striking young laddie?

My goodness, it's another person! A little older than the last time we saw him, but he's still got it! Question: What is the name of this older gent? Also, for bonus points: Whose death did he witness?

Ooooohhh, we haven't seen her in a while! Can you guess the name of this lovely young lady without looking back in the thread?

What about this guy? And why do I feel like I've seen him somewhere before?

Spoiler: Not a member of the family, but Trip did comment on him a while ago, so I figured "Why not" and here he is! What is the name of this fairy man?

Okay, and this one is SUPER hard. Really. I will give EIGHT HUNDRED AND THREE bonus points to anyone who can name him without scrolling back in the thread! I'll give you a hint--he has been around for a while.

Look who showed up for Iris Bianca's free vaccination clinic! They are related, but only paternally. Whooooo?

She's the sister of one of the men in the earlier picture, and also received a very nice makeover in her teenhood.

This lovely lady is a twin, and you can probably tell who the mother is, just from the eyes.

It's pretty difficult to guess this one without his usual crazy hair, but hopefully the house he's standing in front of will give you a hint!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - How Much Do You Know?
« Reply #785 on: June 07, 2013, 05:18:00 PM »
*brain kersplodes...*  I am horribly ashamed to say the only one I recognize in that whole bunch is Jerry XD  I feel like such a horrible fan!  Bad Wolfy, bad!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - How Much Do You Know?
« Reply #786 on: June 07, 2013, 05:29:24 PM »
Ok  let me tell you now, I am going to horrible at this because I don't remember names. I pretty much only take time to remember immortals names, be prepared for how bad I will be.

1) The sleeping bag. Hmmm. Ok random answer: Mikalya got the crazy idea to go camping.

2) Probably one of Nick's kids.

3)*Brandon fashes backs* Brandon!?

4)A spouse, I don't remember names (yes I know that's wrong, but it reminds me of bubba)

5)Oooo I know her but cant think. I definity know the face. One of nick's kids.

6)Jer bear!  ;D

7)No clue

8)Looks like a bunch, to me :D

EDIT: Forgot the last couple, Ok:

9)Was that one of Mikayla's possible father to the next heir

10)I know her, shes related to 9, oh I give up! haha

11) A Sandi French kid ?

12)Yea.......umm...............no clue

Haha, this was fun, thank you. Hopefully someone does better than me!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Who Do You Know?
« Reply #787 on: June 08, 2013, 10:43:33 AM »

Been getting caught up with the last few updates and wow! Mikayla grew up gorgeous. I love all of her outfits. And the proposal! Perfect and sweet! The fact that she drives an alien spaceships just puts it all over the top into awesome.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #788 on: June 08, 2013, 07:42:18 PM »

I was just looking at your family tree. And: omg! How do you do the duplicates? That would be so handy for my tangled web of a family tree!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #789 on: June 08, 2013, 07:48:34 PM »
Duplicates are automatically made by FamilyEcho when needed.

Dang, that is a heck of a family tree. I'd need a map to fully navigate that thing!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 6/7
« Reply #790 on: June 08, 2013, 08:46:52 PM »
ANSWERS:
1. Alexander slept here at the very beginning of the dynasty to catch deathfish.
2. Shelly Hart, daughter of Nicholas and Bebe
3. Elton Hart, son of Nicholas and Juana
4. Jasen Hart, son of Bebe and Miles
5. Vickie French, daughter of Nicholas and Sandi
6. Jerry Hart!
7. Reuben Keaton
8. Lionel Ursine, son of Alexander Crumplebottom and Anne Ursine
9. Left to right: Wesley Hatch and Damien Hart
10. Cynthia Hatch
11. Quiana Hatch
12. Donte Clemons, son of Nicholas and Tamsen

Thanks for playing

*brain kersplodes...*  I am horribly ashamed to say the only one I recognize in that whole bunch is Jerry XD  I feel like such a horrible fan!  Bad Wolfy, bad!

Haha, no worries! I specifically designed this to be VERY hard, since I can never get any of the "Guess Who This Is" things on other dynasties, so I figured it would be fun to find out what it felt like on the other end!

I was just looking at your family tree. And: omg! How do you do the duplicates? That would be so handy for my tangled web of a family tree!

Yeah, it just created duplicates automatically. Very handy, indeed!

Duplicates are automatically made by FamilyEcho when needed.

Dang, that is a heck of a family tree. I'd need a map to fully navigate that thing!

Thank you, thank you. It means a lot, coming from you  :)

Attention: There are now photos in the family tree!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #791 on: June 08, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »
Ok so 1/12

I think I did good. Passing grade at least. Haha not all.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #792 on: June 09, 2013, 07:19:54 PM »
Skip all the drama and go straight to the next chapter

It is my deepest regret to inform you that the Elysi Dynasty is no more. For the first time, I downloaded several mods from Twallan's website, and I believed my Elysi files were safe because I did a factory reset and transferred them to an entirely different folder from my just-for-fun games that I was planning on using the mods for. However, when I reopened the Elysi file today, I saw that every backup save I have disappeared. Well, this has taught me a very valuable lesson: Nothing is safe.

I've failed before due to technical difficulties, but I really was expecting to finish this time! Mikayla was a week away from her adult birthday with lots of time for Bubba to die, so there wouldn't have been any problem with having a baby--wait, that's it! The files collapsed so that I wouldn't have to see Bubba die! Ugh. Not sure if it's worth it.

Anyway, I'm planning to upload all of the Elysi's to the swap shop, and I might write a story about them after Island Paradise comes out, since I was planning to use them to explore the new expansion. But still, I'm seriously bummed out. Most of all, I'd like to say thank you SO much to everyone who has read and commented, or just read. I don't plan on attempting another immortal dynasty for a long, LONG time, but I might try out a Life States.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Please Move to Graveyard
« Reply #793 on: June 09, 2013, 07:22:29 PM »
Nuuuuuu!!!!!!! Oh Azokka... I am sooooooo sorry!  That sucks!  *hugs*  I know I for one, will deeply miss the Elysis.  I hope you do decide to do another one at some point though.

Offline Fuzzle139

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Please Move to Graveyard
« Reply #794 on: June 09, 2013, 07:22:59 PM »
D= Noooo! This was one of my favourites to read! Now I'm going to have to write my own dynasty to fill the void. =(