Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 422998 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Revelation
« Reply #855 on: June 12, 2013, 04:18:28 AM »
Aw.

All I can say is aww.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #856 on: June 12, 2013, 08:50:03 AM »
Wow. So raw, so real. So sad, but then hopeful. Perfect for what's happening here.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #857 on: June 12, 2013, 09:29:30 AM »
ARRRRGGH. I miss reading for a week, and then to catch up I have to go on this roller coaster.... Back up to a thumb drive! Right now! I mean it!
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Stark

• Nooboo
« Reply #858 on: June 12, 2013, 02:02:21 PM »
Alright so I admit it, I thought Mikayla completely losing it and attempting to take out the entire town was funny. I do feel for her tho, coming to terms with her immortality but it was still hilarious.  You could have written a horribly depressing chapter however and I'd still be over the moon because they are back!  Not to mention any time I get a dose of Bubba I am a happy camper.  :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #859 on: June 12, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »

YOU'RE BACK! *cheers!* Oh Mikayla. Don't become like the aliens and blow up people with your spaceship, because then their secret plan to brainwash you into being like them will succeed!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #860 on: June 13, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »
Awwwww!  Poor Mikayla!  So hard to be an immortal.  Sooooo glad to see this is truly back on track Azo ^^

I'm just glad all the drama is over. Now it's back to the actual playing!

Mikayla's alien rampage was hilarious. I thought it was those aliens from Lunar Lakes for a second. And is that a Garfield doll on the window? Ha ha! Anyway, great chapter Azokka.

Oh my god, I had to scroll up and look, and there is a doll! That is absolutely hilarious.

Aw.

All I can say is aww.

Aww, indeed, for a thousand and one reasons. And because there's an alien spaceship.

Wow. So raw, so real. So sad, but then hopeful. Perfect for what's happening here.

Thank you, I was worried it would come off as a little cheesy or depressing, but hopefully I found a good balance!

ARRRRGGH. I miss reading for a week, and then to catch up I have to go on this roller coaster.... Back up to a thumb drive! Right now! I mean it!

Haha, sorry to cause you so much stress! Don't worry, this roller coaster is over now. Speaking of which--is there an actual roller coaster we could go to? I feel like I need a roller coaster . . .

Alright so I admit it, I thought Mikayla completely losing it and attempting to take out the entire town was funny. I do feel for her tho, coming to terms with her immortality but it was still hilarious.  You could have written a horribly depressing chapter however and I'd still be over the moon because they are back!  Not to mention any time I get a dose of Bubba I am a happy camper.  :)

Good! I was worried that the chapter would come off as way too depressing, but nothing can be depressing when Mikayla is involved! Her personality is just way too opposite to sadness. Bubba, oh Bubba . . . the worst part of all of this is that now we have to lose you!

YOU'RE BACK! *cheers!* Oh Mikayla. Don't become like the aliens and blow up people with your spaceship, because then their secret plan to brainwash you into being like them will succeed!

She feels just awful about going along with the aliens' plans, and is planning on increasing funding for the Alien Research Center (formally the Landgraab Science whatchamacallit) to make up for this lapse in discipline.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #861 on: June 13, 2013, 04:17:35 PM »
Did someone say roller coaster? No! No! Bad Rosa! Do not attempt to create a roller coaster!

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 6/13
« Reply #862 on: June 13, 2013, 04:42:03 PM »
Chapter 94 - Infinite

I wanted to hold the wedding that very moment, but apparently you have to send out invitations and have dress fittings and wait for Grandma Serena to bake a cake and things like that, so I contented myself with a photo documenting the moment I decided to not reduce the town to a smoking pile of ashes.

The next morning was Love Day, and Mama and Daddy wanted to celebrate without worrying about attending their daughter's wedding. I couldn't blame them at all--Daddy was going grayer every day, and they deserved this time. Naturally, the Love Tester was gushing about the night it spend with the claw machine during their reading. Of course, she doesn't know that the claw machine is cheating on her with the karaoke machine at Mick's Karaoke!

Next, Mama womanned the kissing booth and Daddy paid five hundred dollars for one hundred kisses, because technically she can't take the money without fulfilling the customer's request. Not that she seemed to mind.

In fact, people began to complain that they were taking too long, so they moved off to across the park to make out for several hours. And people think I'm crazy!

I dragged Jerry over to the dance floor and spent the entire day dancing with him, trying to pick out every detail of his pretty panda eyes. Jer-bear is a wonderful dancer, really--dancing with him, I feel like I'm a bird dancing and twirling on a cloud.

Following Daddy's lead, I bought several thousand kisses from Jerry and spent the rest of my day doing my best to reach that mark. Jerry promised that we would kiss seventy to eighty times a day so I could get my money's worth.

My parents called us over to the roller-skating rink, but they were taking up the entire rink so there was really no room for our own romantic twirling.

That was okay, though--Jerry bought me a beautiful bunny popsicle. Bunnies are my favorite flavor! They taste like flowers.

At seven, we attended Jerry's gig at Mick's Master Karaoke. The claw machine and karaoke machine were having a very distracting makeout behind the stage, but Jerry was so amazing that it was easy to ignore them.

We came home at around eleven, and I found the elders sitting in the living room watching TV. "Hello, love," Grandma Serena greeted me. "Did you have a nice day?"

"Yes, Granny, we all did."

"I remember when Brandon and I went to the love festival," Grandma Bree murmured, her eyes far away. "It was right before his birthday, and we were both teenagers having a good time."

"'Lita and I chaperoned you, remember?" Grandpa Nick interjected.

"Chaperoned?" she snorted. "You were much too busy for that!"

"Good night, Grandma Serena. Good night, Grandpa Nick. Good night, Grandma Bree. Good night, Grandma. Good night, Mama and Daddy."

I went downstairs to Level B2 and found Jerry waiting, still in his incredibly sexy work uniform. We talked, and laughed, and cuddled, and kissed. And I know, someday, we'll all just be someone's mom or dad, and the moments happening now will all be old photographs, but in this moment . . .

"We are infinite"- The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Infinite
« Reply #863 on: June 13, 2013, 05:04:33 PM »
Loves that flash backs ( Brandon and Bree!) and all of them. Because I do truly love all of the immortal and nonmortals. They are just epic. Haha, good update.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #864 on: June 13, 2013, 06:03:20 PM »
Such a sweet update, Azo!  Truly wonderful!  Love flashbacks ^^

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #865 on: June 13, 2013, 10:00:39 PM »
A beautifully romantic chapter. Jerry and Mikayla are adorable together!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #866 on: June 14, 2013, 01:45:54 AM »
Way to quote one of the best movies made from a book I have ever seen in my life. Brilliant chapter.

By samoht04

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #867 on: June 14, 2013, 02:31:44 AM »
Beautiful update and beautiful romantic pics. Now, all that's left to fulfill their life is another nooboo. And, lets hope that Bubba sees his grandnooboo.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #868 on: June 15, 2013, 04:59:15 PM »
Loves that flash backs ( Brandon and Bree!) and all of them. Because I do truly love all of the immortal and nonmortals. They are just epic. Haha, good update.

I know your love of Brandon and Bree, and trust me--way, way in the future you are going to be very excited. No other details.

Such a sweet update, Azo!  Truly wonderful!  Love flashbacks ^^

Thanks! I make a habit of writing an adorable chapter for Love Day.

A beautifully romantic chapter. Jerry and Mikayla are adorable together!

They really are cuties, like little bunnies. And they're constantly popping wishes for each other--not quite as much as Nick-Lolita, Brandon-Bree, and IB-Bubba, but coming close.

Way to quote one of the best movies made from a book I have ever seen in my life. Brilliant chapter.

I love the movie and the book, and it just seemed to fit perfectly with the flashbacks. I feel very nostalgic now.

Beautiful update and beautiful romantic pics. Now, all that's left to fulfill their life is another nooboo. And, lets hope that Bubba sees his grandnooboo.
Chetan.

They've both popped the wish to have a first child, but Bubba has to die before they can.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #869 on: June 15, 2013, 05:28:17 PM »
They've both popped the wish to have a first child, but Bubba has to die before they can.

I'm going to bawl like a baby... seriously.  I can't even imagine how you will feel, but I know I'm going to be a blubbering mess...  Does this make me crazy?