Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423002 times)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #840 on: June 11, 2013, 06:18:08 PM »
I'm very pleased that worked for you, it's awful to suddenly lose all your saves like that, I love this game but sometimes I wish it was less buggy.

I admit I haven't looked at your story but I think I might do so when I get a chance, if Nathaniel is anything to go by I'm sure I will enjoy it  ;D

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #841 on: June 11, 2013, 06:24:19 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no clue how excited I am!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, thank god!! I am so happy for you, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #842 on: June 11, 2013, 06:48:01 PM »
EEEEEEE!  *does a happy dance*  After the night I had, this makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooo very happy!  So glad to hear that Azokka!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #843 on: June 11, 2013, 06:53:59 PM »
Hooray! I'm ecstatic! I'm so glad your dynasty is saved!  ;D ;D ;D
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #844 on: June 11, 2013, 07:01:32 PM »
THEY'RE NOT DEAD! BEST NEWS IN MONTHS!!!  ;D ;D
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline KateBubbles

• Nooboo
« Reply #845 on: June 11, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »
Oh my gosh, yay! Like everyone else, I am so happy and excited! What luck! I guess the universe just wanted to Elysi's to continue on, and I am so happy about that!

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #846 on: June 11, 2013, 08:03:31 PM »
I'm so happy for you!   ;D  A big thumbs up to the folks who helped you get the files back, proving once again why this is the best forum!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #847 on: June 11, 2013, 09:14:20 PM »
Hurrah, Hurrah!!!!(double excited). Reading that our beloved dynasty is saved and will be on has really saved my day. Lets wish that such technical errors not come again in the dynasty and the dynasty completed safe and sound.
Chetan
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Fuzzle139

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #848 on: June 11, 2013, 09:59:53 PM »
Eeee~ -literally squealed out loud- I'm so excited~ I'm so glad this is back!

Offline Stark

• Nooboo
« Reply #849 on: June 11, 2013, 10:49:38 PM »
Are you for real? What great news that is! I'm so happy that you get to continue playing your dynasty.  :) Really very happy for you, and you can tell your computer I am on speaking terms with it again.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #850 on: June 11, 2013, 11:18:43 PM »
Thanks to everyone! There are too many comments to answer individually (which is an awesome feeling!) but all of your words are much appreciated. I, too, am SOOOO happy that everything is all fixed and ready to roll! I was able to play quite a bit today, and the sims pretended that nothing had happened, which I found a little annoying. I kept telling them how close they had come to death, and they just rolled their eyes at me and muttered about how paranoid I was!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #851 on: June 11, 2013, 11:30:19 PM »
Oh hahahaha. I have special message to each of them.

Serena: you have been through alot so you are aloud to roll your eyes.

Nick: be nice. You now get to populate the world more.

Bree: oh I'm so happy your alive. How's Brandon.

Kara:  be nice. Now you have more time to try and convince mikalya that aliens are ok and that her late grandma is one.

IB: don't over logically think about this

Mikayla: now you get to live out your life with jer bear.

Bubba: oh no. Now you have to die!

Jet bear: read above message :'(

Everyone: azokka has saved you all and her readers. And she has also saved her computer from being targeted and mobbed.

Now all go back to your skilling.   ;D ;D

Lol. Did I play along  well? Haha. Good job. I am so happy.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #852 on: June 12, 2013, 02:28:36 AM »
Chapter 93 - The Revelation

"What's going on?"

"Did you see those lights?"

"I need to get home!"

"It's the aliens!" Someone shouted above the commotion. "They're coming to abduct all of us!"

Sure enough, a spaceship hovered over the snow-enveloped park, deceptively innocent in its delicate wings and colorful lights.

Only it wasn't an alien in the spaceship. It was me, warming up the laser cannons to fire down at the festival, at the people curiously gazing upward. Those stupid, stupid people, so unaware of their own mortality . . .

The images I have blocked rush back again--Cleo. My puppy. My dog. My best friend.

One cannon swerved and fired into the empty street instead of the crowds of people below. Halting the beam, I focused on the screen and slowly swerved the laser to target first one person, then another. Who to choose . . .

Who to choose . . .

I heard screams, screams that served only to irritate me. How dare they be afraid? How dare these senseless, stupid townies with their perfect lives be terrified and run when they would die when their husbands, wives, mothers, fathers did?

When their sweet, perfect little dog who they fed every morning and played with at night died, they would see them in the field of sunflowers, or cloudy desert, or wherever it is dead dogs go.

Narrowly avoiding a laser, Daddy sprinted to the dance floor and looked up at the sky. He shouldn't run so, it's bad for his heart. Maybe I should just kill him now, save us all the trouble of waiting . . .

I tucked the spaceship into my invisible pocket and went down to scream at Daddy for interrupting my rampage. He was shouting at me, too, for endangering the lives of so many people and causing so much damage. I'd never seen him so mad.

"Don't you know how worried everyone will be?" he yelled, his face going red. "This is so unlike you, I don't know what to think! Have you had some sort of botched brain surgery?"

"You think I care?" I screamed back, feeling hysteria coming on. "Cleo is dead, Dad, and she's never coming back. And you're going to die soon, and Mama's going to go absolutely nuts and just sit in her room and stare at a wall, then Jerry will die and I'll be all alone."

"Sweetie, you know that isn't--"

"Mama will turn into one of them--the grandparents who have lived so long that they don't even seem to live any more, they just breathe and walk and act like they don't see or hear anything. And someday I'm going to turn into one of the walking dead, and live in a trance. Because I'm never going to just die!"

"Mikayla, I'm so sorry for yelling at you. But your grandparents aren't living in a trance--they're just tired and waiting. They're waiting for you to succeed in your task so they can succeed in theirs. They need you to save them."

"They need me? To save them?" I was struck by the idea. My grandparents had always been the wise ones, the smart ones, who knew everything in the world and could make anything happen with a phone call or a snap of their fingers. And now, they needed me to be the hero.

"Of course they do! You're the sixth generation, for goodness sake! That's the most important one! You're the last person who will get married. You give birth to the seventh generation, which is only one away from the final generation. But most of all, you're a fan favorite! I know that we're all heartbroken over Cleo's death, but she'll be back in just two generations. You can wait that long, for her. For me, too, and Jerry."

"I miss her already, Daddy. Grandpa Nick was always the most lucid of the grandparents, and now he's going to be the worst."

"Be patient, Butterfly. It'll all be worth it in the end."

Rest in Peace, Cleo Elysi. The only pet who I did not immediately send back to the shelter or lock in a tiny enclosure.

We walked to where Jerry's show was just ending, at Mick's Master Karaoke, and I tackled him and kissed him, because I knew that I wouldn't have him for long.

He laughed and caught my hand. "What's the occasion?"

"Jerry? Let's get married."

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Revelation
« Reply #853 on: June 12, 2013, 03:02:58 AM »
Awwwww!  Poor Mikayla!  So hard to be an immortal.  Sooooo glad to see this is truly back on track Azo ^^

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Revelation
« Reply #854 on: June 12, 2013, 04:12:31 AM »
Mikayla's alien rampage was hilarious. I thought it was those aliens from Lunar Lakes for a second. And is that a Garfield doll on the window? Ha ha! Anyway, great chapter Azokka.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction