Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424099 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Fifth Immortal
« Reply #735 on: May 23, 2013, 05:01:07 PM »
Unfairly, I spent that whole update thinking about how crazy Mikayla's immortal shots will be.  What I should have been thinking was "congrats, IB, and congrats, Azzoka."

Haha, I can't blame you! (Maybe I'll just put a picture of Mikayla saluting and a caption of, "I saved the world!")

Congratulations to Iris Bianca, in all her beautiful and slightly awkward brilliance, and of course to her wonderful Watcher as well! I'm throwing confetti even though you can't see it. Well, honestly, I can't see it either because it's not real, but at least I'm trying! I'll just shut up now. ;D

Oh, please don't shut up! I absolutely love this comment  ;D .

I absolutely love your Ambrosia chapters, azokka!  They are just amazing!  Congrats to IB!  I loved Bubba's wall, btw ^^

Thank you! I try to do justice to the spouses, since they really are the ultimate "losers" in the equation.

That was a beautiful chapter, as usual. It's always amazing to see an Immortal Elder's life summed up like that. Well done.

I always enjoy doing summaries, because it's easy to forget about the earlier part of an Immortal's life.

Congratulations to Iris Bianca Elsi for her becoming an Immortal. Her life had many happiness and also sadness. Yet, she succeed to get to her goal. 5 had get their immortality, 3 more to go. Good luck, azokka.
Chetan.

Thanks for the luck! (Although I sincerely hope I won't need it.) If not for her emotional issues, IB would have been by far the easiest immortal--she had her supermax, career, and opportunities all practically finished by the time she was a young adult!

Such a nostalgic chapter. Reading over IB's memories of Bianca and Brandon, I can't help but remember that dynasty games have this queer habbit of popping up memories of long dead sims when they were young. Such a nostalgic feeling I get at those times!

And congratulations for the fifth immortal! 3 more to go!

Right? I absolutely cannot wait until the end, because I'll make them all young again!

5 down, 3 to go! Grats to Azokka and I.B.!

Don't remind me--I'm worried that if I get too excited now I'll miss something important and fail. Even so . . . hehe! So exciiiiiting!

Congratulations on your 5th immortal!

You're story is beautifully written and I especially like the immortal chapters. The sims feel much more like real persons when you see their lives summed up:)

Thanks so much! I love the ambrosia chapters, because they remind me so much of what the elders were like as children--and they were all extremely cute toddlers!

Congratulations I.B.! ;D
You've had an eventful life so far and it was great to read that summary.

Congrats to IB, for sure! Fastest immortal ever.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/24
« Reply #736 on: May 24, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »
Chapter 88 - Panda Bears

Dear Jerry,

This is definitely not from your cousin and I think you have eyes like a panda bear.

Love,

Not Your Cousin.

In between texts to Jerry, I updated the living room to suit my more classic sensibilities. Ladies and gentlegerms, meet Living Room and Kitchen and Dining Room 6.0! (Butterflies . . .)

The walls of my bedroom are lined with photos of my grandparents and mother as toddlers. It makes me giggle to think that Grandpa Nick was such a cute pouty little toddler, and that Grandma Bree wore her hair up in ribbons.

Mama's proposal for free health clinics finally passed, so now she has the coolest job ever! I told her to scan for aliens, too. You never know where they are.

Oh, and Uncle Jasen wanted to know why he can't have kids. Mama told him it was just Story Progression, but he still wanted a . . . ah . . . yeahess.

My first full moon was that night. It was fantastic! The world was all spinny and glowy and sparkly, and I just wanted to spread my wings and soar up, up into the purple sky and into the velvety blanket of space, all the way to the silver beautiful moon . . .

But that didn't work, so I went over to our graveyard and ranted to Grandpa Brandon about how Jerry wouldn't talk to me! He drove right over to the Hart house and brought Jerry back, then rode off into the moonrise .

What can I say? His eyes are panda bears.

He asked me to cure him of being a fairy, because the kids at school thought his wings were girly and he didn't want to live forever while everyone else died. Sounds like a perfect dynasty spouse, eh?

I immediately launched into an explanation of the inevitable alien invasion, and how we were all in serious jeopardy, and the different ways in which one can balance a glass plate on both foot and head while juggling subatomic weapons.

Sandy the Gnome: And so, I declare my independence from the oppressive reign of Rufus and, with renewed hope towards a brighter future, nominate myself for the position of Emperor Gnome!

Everyone else: Huzzah!

Rufus: Nooooooo!

Jackie the Dark: Life force . . . draining away . . .

Jerry napped over, and I invited him to the Prom (which was taking place that evening), but made sure to warn him that Proms were notorious for being alien fronts for alien businesses.

"Oh, but we definitely can't fall in love, because the aliens would use that love as a weapon against us! They control us. They control everything!"

"WHYYYYYYY!

Prom was truly marvelous, and I didn't see a single alien! Just like with Mama, all of my extended family voted for me. Only, Mama's extended family was the Hatches and French, while mine is the Harts. Like hearts! But also . . . not.

I thought I spotted alien while we were taking our picture, and shouted a battle cry, leaped onto Jerry, and shouted for him to carry me over so I could deck the miscreant. But it was only Mr. Kerplankistan, from drama class. I've got my eye on you, Kerplankistan . . .

Jerry and I kissed in the middle of the slow dance, and he asked me to go steady! I like him. I like him a whole lot. His green light and my orange light are all glowy and sparkle together, with zaps and fire and lightning.

Mama and Daddy are YOLOing, especially since Daddy is slowly getting older and older and older. I hate to watch the gray closing in on Daddy. It seems impossible that he could ever die.

Every time the Watcher leaves them alone for two minutes, they immediately find each other extremely irresistible and start making out and flirting! It's easy for me to disguise my relationship with Jerry, which I have to do because it's against the law for cousins to date and shouldn't have even been possible except I bent the universe a tad.

I like his pretty eyes most of all. I thought they were panda bears, but they're really panda bears with stars in their eyes holding the moon in each paw.

His lips are nice, too.

So is his face. It's soft and warm, like a bunny rabbit.

Mama and Daddy were so happy with my grades, they let me throw a costume party! I put shells in my hair and dressed up as a mermaid, with little stars.

Daddy was a rock star, and Mama dressed up as a fireman because firemen save lives and so do doctors and so do airforce pilots.

Jer-bear dressed up as a criminal, because--wait for it--he stole my heart. Just like the aliens are stealing are natural resources to fuel their demonic devices!

I convinced him to ditch the party (there was an alien!) and we went to Mick's and sang karaoke. It kinda made me want to be a singer, but I knew it was just a triggered lifetime wish that had nothing to do with my actual traits or aspirations. So there.

Oh, and a family with kids finally moved to town! Here's Willow Doyle and a kid.

Another cute little girl with a rainbow head.

And James Doyle! It almost worked for Lester Dojo, so . . . maybe this little guy will grow up to father the eighth generation!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Panda Bears
« Reply #737 on: May 24, 2013, 01:30:20 PM »
Mikayla continues to crack me up!  Love the panda bear thing!  So cute!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #738 on: May 24, 2013, 03:24:36 PM »
All right, I have to say it actually makes sense that an insane girl would bend the universe because she's in love with her cousin. I can see that. Nicely done, Azo-chan.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #739 on: May 24, 2013, 03:28:43 PM »
All of my Insane Sims (and there have been many) have gone to Prom in their swimwear. Mikayla went in her athletic. I applaud her from breaking the alien-instituted formality of Insane Sims wearing swimwear to prom. The aliens had better hide...

...Yeah, I should get some sleep.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #740 on: May 25, 2013, 01:33:08 AM »
Panda Bears............
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #741 on: May 25, 2013, 05:17:12 PM »
Mikayla continues to crack me up!  Love the panda bear thing!  So cute!

Thanks! It just seemed . . . right.

All right, I have to say it actually makes sense that an insane girl would bend the universe because she's in love with her cousin. I can see that. Nicely done, Azo-chan.

The question is: is she really insane, or does she see something the rest of us don't? Hmmm?

All of my Insane Sims (and there have been many) have gone to Prom in their swimwear. Mikayla went in her athletic. I applaud her from breaking the alien-instituted formality of Insane Sims wearing swimwear to prom. The aliens had better hide...

...Yeah, I should get some sleep.

She knows what the aliens are expecting. She has them on their toes!

Panda Bears............

Haha, I should have know some people would just stop there!

Attention:

Because I am, indeed, a Shameless Story Plugger, feel free to check out the Moonstone Legacy I just started on the Legacy Board.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/25
« Reply #742 on: May 25, 2013, 10:03:29 PM »
Chapter 89 - The Universal Plug

"Jerry, I'm so sorry to hear about Willis. He knew he could have just come over for a sandwich . . ."

"Of course he did, Dad. We feel just as bad about it at home--especially Mom. She thinks it's her fault. Maybe you should give her a call?"

"Yes, yes . . . say, my great-great-granddaughter seems to have a thing for you, and we don't really want you to die off before the wedding, so why don't you move in now that you're a young adult?"

He's cute, huh? He has Bebe's eyes and Grandpa's nose and lips, and maybe his skin too. He's like a big green fluffy ball of cuddliness and unicorns! And an African Prince. I only came home in time to pick out the swimwear, but that was more than enough . . .

Now, every day after school, I can go to the Roasted Toasted Beans coffee shop! I wasn't allowed to before, because Grandma Kara thinks it's an "unsavory" hangout for the unsavory. But now that Jer-bear has his act there every afternoon, he can supervise me!

Or I can supervise him. Like the aliens supervise us. But in a good way!

Where was I? Oh, yes. Jerry. Grandma Bree has a very strict training regimen set out for him.

"Up and at 'em, princess, your girlfriend was out the door three hours ago!"

"Come on, Thumbelina, up on the bar! When I was in the army, we didn't lie around daydreaming about our fairy ponies, we worked and sweated and ate pain for breakfast!"

"You were in the army, Grandma?"

"Details aren't important, pumpkin. MOVE IT, PATRICIA!"

"That's right, I don't want to see that unattractive rear end any closer to the ground!"

"Grandma, I think his rear end is very attractive."

"That's all right, sweetie, you just keep working on those upgrades."

Every time I see Daddy, I feel happy and sad. Happy because he's happy since he's a hit movie composer and we go see his movies every weekend, but sad because his orange that's like my orange is graying out, except for when it's merged with Mama's and then it gives off a few sparks and smiles, and so do I.

They've been up to their old tricks in the side yard, too.

It sounds extremely insane, but . . . I really like it when they do that, because then leaves are flying everywhere in bursts of scarlet and gold, with Daddy's sparking orange and Mama's sparkling lilac, it's a magnificent rainbow of aura.

"Always burn the evidence, babe."

"That was fun, but I feel stinky. Meet you in the shower?"

"Mama told me what you're up to. When is Zykara coming?"

"Well? Watcher!"

"Why on Earth are you wearing that diving suit, Mikayla? Don't tell me you've developed a shark phobia, too!"

"That's nuts. I'm wearing this in case the aliens try to flood Sunset Valley and I need to swim to the very bottom of the valley and pull the universal plug to save everyone!"

" . . . of course you are."

"What do you think? Very distinguished, adult."

"Can I be a mermaid now?"

Once the Watcher let me change, I jumped right into upgrading my bowling machine. I can't wait for Sonic Bowling! Sonic Bowling! Colors, lights, and music! Order your machine today!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Universal Plug
« Reply #743 on: May 25, 2013, 11:07:56 PM »
I just love that!  The Universal Plug comment had me rolling in laughter!  Love Mikayla soooo much!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #744 on: May 25, 2013, 11:12:07 PM »
Oh, it's nuts to be afraid of sharks, but you are just standing ready to pull the plug when the aliens invade. Right.

I am adjusting to the idea of her marrying her own cousin, but it would be easier if Nick didn't insist on using family terms like that. 'So, son, my great-great granddaughter is hot for you, move in with us!' That sounds all kinds of wrong :P
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/25
« Reply #745 on: May 26, 2013, 12:53:11 AM »
Every time I see Daddy, I feel happy and sad. Happy because he's happy since he's a hit movie composer and we go see his movies every weekend, but sad because his orange that's like my orange is graying out, except for when it's merged with Mama's and then it gives off a few sparks and smiles, and so do I.

That made me tear up a little. Losing Bubba is going to be sad, even though his name still makes me cringe.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #746 on: May 26, 2013, 02:37:49 AM »
I've yet to have my sims do IT in the leaves! Must try it out soon!

He's cute, huh? He has Bebe's eyes and Grandpa's nose and lips, and maybe his skin too. He's like a big green fluffy ball of cuddliness and unicorns! And an African Prince. I only came home in time to pick out the swimwear, but that was more than enough . . .

Oooh yes, he is cute! love Mikalya's description!

Seeing Bubba go will be sad, but on the other hand it ensures Mikalya will have her nooboo as soon as she turns young adult!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

molly1231

« Reply #747 on: May 26, 2013, 07:11:09 AM »
Jerry one of Nicks cutest children even as a young adult. I love his blonde hair.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #748 on: May 26, 2013, 10:22:03 PM »

Aw, I hate it when your kids outside the home get targeted by story progression! Always frustrating. Poor Jerry, Bree really is putting him through the ringer. Well, she needs something to keep her busy, yeah?  :P

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #749 on: May 27, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »
I just love that!  The Universal Plug comment had me rolling in laughter!  Love Mikayla soooo much!

Confession: I totally stole that from Spongebob. Hey, there are some upsides to having a little brother!

Oh, it's nuts to be afraid of sharks, but you are just standing ready to pull the plug when the aliens invade. Right.

I am adjusting to the idea of her marrying her own cousin, but it would be easier if Nick didn't insist on using family terms like that. 'So, son, my great-great granddaughter is hot for you, move in with us!' That sounds all kinds of wrong :P

It would probably be easier to consider if you imagined that Nick wasn't the dad of Jerry, but that IB's dad Miles had Juana, then she had a kid with some random townie with exceptionally good genetics. And then there's the fact that in royal families from ancient times, cousins would marry cousins--Cleopatra married her younger brother.

That made me tear up a little. Losing Bubba is going to be sad, even though his name still makes me cringe.

Losing Bubba? What? Like Bubba would ever die! He is immortal. Forever. He will never perish!

I've yet to have my sims do IT in the leaves! Must try it out soon!

Oooh yes, he is cute! love Mikalya's description!

Seeing Bubba go will be sad, but on the other hand it ensures Mikalya will have her nooboo as soon as she turns young adult!

Word of warning: hygiene immediately goes all the way down.

He's by far the most handsome Hart, in my opinion, so I'm glad Mikayla was able to nab him.

Oh, no. I'm beginning to think you lot are spoiled! I'm going to wait, again, just so that you don't have to wait for the seventh generation's baby!

Jerry one of Nicks cutest children even as a young adult. I love his blonde hair.

Definitely. His hair is from either Serena, or one of Bebe's parents.

Aw, I hate it when your kids outside the home get targeted by story progression! Always frustrating. Poor Jerry, Bree really is putting him through the ringer. Well, she needs something to keep her busy, yeah?  :P

I've lost two kids already, one Hatch one Hart, so I really didn't want to see Jerry go! Bree's just happy she has something besides watching TV to do.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything