Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424096 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Universal Plug
« Reply #750 on: May 27, 2013, 03:45:37 PM »
Confession: I totally stole that from Spongebob. Hey, there are some upsides to having a little brother!

That's fine; sounds better coming from Mikayla than Spongebob anyway! :P  I can't watch Spongebob... the laugh gives me headaches.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/27
« Reply #751 on: May 27, 2013, 03:55:15 PM »
Chapter 90 - Orange Lights

"Wait a second . . ."

"I think there's actually a box here! Wait! Help! Pleeaaaaase!"

After that incident, I made Jerry practice all of his tricks thirty-two times each in my workspace. Mostly just so I could watch him.

I love watching his face when he's juggling swords, and they're flying around him in slashes of ice-blue, but he's just calm and strong, and so sure that he'll catch the knife before the knife catches him . . . it's breathtaking.

And the torches . . . the torches.

Eventually, I started moving furniture down into the basement--don't ask how. It started out with a fridge, then a couple of chairs and a toilet, but eventually I had built a bunk bed out of bowling pins that I cut down and painted and was practically living in my magical butterfly land.

Now that Mama and Daddy know that Jerry and I are a couple, they're making sure we aren't up to anything since he's a young adult and I'm still a teenager. Grandma Bree laughs and assures me that the wait isn't nearly as long as it feels, but it's rather annoying when my parents insist on turning my dates into their dates!

I still find them adorable, even if they're usurping my Jer-bear time.

I received the most wonderful surprise when Jerry hurried me up to the surface at three in the morning! He had spent hours hanging beautiful orange lights all over the roofs of every house on our lot, even the Ambrosia entrance! I was a little worried that the lights would alert the aliens to my hiding place, but Jerry reminded me that the orange would warn the ships away.

And then there's the fact that Arlo Bunch would be enough to scare away any alien mothership! Still going strong, Arlo.

Sometimes I watch Cleo charge off into the snow, with her ears flopping and gold streaming from the tips and blending with white puffs of snow . . .

But then she passes under a shadow and fades away.

"Isn't it just a little strange that Mikayla is dating her . . . cousin?" Kara asked the others.

"I don't see why," Nicholas laughed. "The family tree has been broken for generations. This marriage will reunite us all, so that she'll never feel the urge to flirt with her grandparents!"

"I'm just happy that she's happy," Iris Bianca agreed. "She's wanted to be in love since she was a child, and now she's ecstatic that she really gets to experience it."

"Call me old-fashioned, but I agree with Kara. It's unnatural for a girl to love her cousin. What do you think, Bree?" Serena interjected.

"I miss Brandon."

Three of the five sighed and looked down. The youngest wiped away a tear, and texted her husband to meet her upstairs.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Lights
« Reply #752 on: May 27, 2013, 04:03:04 PM »
Jerry is cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one with concerns, but Nick makes a good point about the broken family tree. That was a sweet touch, with the orange lights.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #753 on: May 27, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »
Aww!  I have to agree with Rosa.  I love Jerry, but the thought is a bit... skeezy.  However, with the family tree broken, I'm glad Mikayla is happy.  That last scene had me tearing up though.  I swear, especially with having a dynasty of my own now, it's just more wrenching with the spouses and various helpers.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #754 on: May 27, 2013, 06:25:41 PM »
Aww. I am almost crying right now!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #755 on: May 27, 2013, 07:13:53 PM »
A truly old-fashioned person would EXPECT someone to marry their cousin. That was very, very common only a few centuries ago, and a lot of people still do it today.

Should I stop taking this so seriously?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #756 on: May 27, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »
Oh wow, yeah, I'm all on board with making sure the immortals can't flirt with each other! Just, too too weird. *shudder!*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #757 on: May 31, 2013, 04:33:11 PM »
Wow, I missed a lot!  Loving the insanity, and that Bianca gave a shout-out to Rosetta in her immortal chapter. 

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #758 on: June 01, 2013, 07:30:51 PM »
I am missing my Elysi fix!! ;)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #759 on: June 02, 2013, 12:37:51 PM »
Jerry is cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one with concerns, but Nick makes a good point about the broken family tree. That was a sweet touch, with the orange lights.

Yeah . . . did you know Nick and Serena are attracted to each other, and if either of them were flirty they would be shocking viewers everywhere? Not to mention that IB is not recognizing any of her family members as family members, so it's only a matter of time!

Aww!  I have to agree with Rosa.  I love Jerry, but the thought is a bit... skeezy.  However, with the family tree broken, I'm glad Mikayla is happy.  That last scene had me tearing up though.  I swear, especially with having a dynasty of my own now, it's just more wrenching with the spouses and various helpers.

I was actually super happy when the family tree remained shattered, because I love Jerry. He's just a cute little combination of Serena's genes, Nick's genes, and Juana's epicness!

Aww. I am almost crying right now!

Yay! I mean--not "yay," but I very much enjoy inspiring emotion through words.

A truly old-fashioned person would EXPECT someone to marry their cousin. That was very, very common only a few centuries ago, and a lot of people still do it today.

Should I stop taking this so seriously?

Good point. I suppose by old-fashioned, she means . . . yes. Something prim and proper.

Of course not! I very much enjoy it!

Oh wow, yeah, I'm all on board with making sure the immortals can't flirt with each other! Just, too too weird. *shudder!*

Very much so! It's weird enough that everyone is attracted to each other.

Wow, I missed a lot!  Loving the insanity, and that Bianca gave a shout-out to Rosetta in her immortal chapter. 

Yay, you're back! And who else would IB have a shout-out to at the most exciting moment of her life?  ;)

I am missing my Elysi fix!! ;)

Haha, my computer broke down which = no means of getting pictures, although I could still be online with an elderly iPad.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #760 on: June 02, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »
The first iPad was released three years ago. There is no such thing as an elderly iPad. Although the phrase did make me laugh.
Nick and Serena are attracted? Gasp! That is nasty! Even though they don't recognise IB, shouldn't they still know each other as mother and son? That seems a bit odd.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 6/2
« Reply #761 on: June 02, 2013, 01:49:55 PM »
Chapter 91 - The Resemblance

"Leaving so soon, Nicholas? We've barely started the second round!"

"Grandma Serena, you know that Grandpa has a crush on the Elixir Store clerk! He's probably running off to hang out with her right now."

After a few trips with Grandpa when I was little, I knew that Charlotte the Clerk was the one with an obsession. She did flirt with him a little, but when I asked Grandpa why he didn't ask her out, he said he was waiting for Lolita.

Even back then, I could understand that. Now, with Mama and Daddy treating every day like a priceless gift, I understand it even more. I already have a plan for keeping Jerry alive for ever and ever--I'm going to squeeze up life fruit and make him drink the juice! Now I just need life fruit . . . and a glass . . .

How could I ever stand to lose my Jer-bear? He's so . . . perfect.

His shows sometimes run past curfew, so I drag one of the grandparents out to the venue and set them up with a magazine while I watch, not even blinking . . . Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck. At least, that's what Mama told me!

Daddy and I were the first ones out on the dance floor two hours before my birthday party. Great orange minds think alike!

I changed into my favorite dress right before blowing out the candles, because it's important to look your best right before turning into a young adult!

Simply to show the similarity again, here's my mom (without glasses) on her young adult birthday.

And me! Really, the only difference is that I have dark blue eyes and black hair, and she has brown hair and silver-blue eyes.

I think I really . . . grew up, today. I certainly glammed up! Who knew makeup and clothes were so fun? But, really, I feel like I'm leaving behind a chapter of my life. An important chapter, too.

I turned away from the cake to see my parents acting like it was their young adult birthday, not mine, and they had just discovered what Woohoo was. Not exactly abnormal on this side of the tracks. But, sadly, I did not have time to awwww over my parents' baby terrier tendencies.

"Do you still like me, butterfly?"

"Your eyes are so pretty and shiny . . ."

I took a quick break from this long overdue conversation to upload my blog, "Butterflies and Aliens," to the army database. I received an immediate job offer to join the military at level two! How exciting!

I started working on my athletic skill right away. I love the feeling right after a workout and a shower, when your muscles are all tired out and feel wonderfully stretched and sore, with that fresh smell and feeling from after you've been all sweaty and taken a shower . . . mmm. It's like little butterflies spinning everywhere.

After my workout, Jerry and I did a little sonic bowling in our new-old basement.

I finally dragged a real bed down there with some pretty plants, and it looks absolutely smashing!

After all of those activities, we made out for a few hours--everyone else was in bed by midnight, so we didn't have to worry about anyone hearing us.

After a while, I dragged him over to the bed for our first Woohoo. Sure, my parents waited until they were married, but butterflies don't like waiting. For anything. Their lifespans are too short.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Resemblance
« Reply #762 on: June 02, 2013, 02:42:29 PM »
I love how Mikayla sees everything in a kind of soft light (except aliens). It's very cute and her obsession with butterflies is downright adorable.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #763 on: June 02, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »
Aww I love her. They are just so adorable together.

Isn't Bree's supermax athletics?

molly1231

« Reply #764 on: June 02, 2013, 07:01:46 PM »
Isn't Bree's supermax athletics?
I think she supermaxing handiness and just doing it for the military.

anything