Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424266 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Mikayla's Teenage Wardrobe
« Reply #705 on: May 18, 2013, 03:43:52 PM »

Wow, you really got carried away with her outfits! They are as crazy as she is, so--in other words--they're perfect!

"I saw Grim, too, after he came down the steps. He wasn't as scary as I expected. I peeked into his hood and he gave me a little wink before he dissolved. His color wasn't all black, either, like I expected--red, if anything, with a tint of darkness."

Artie!  ;)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #706 on: May 18, 2013, 08:17:43 PM »
I love Love LOVE her outfits!  They are amazing!  Hehehe, love the masked vigilante outfit.  It's great!  And seeing the difference between her and Serena is really cool as well ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Fuzzle139

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #707 on: May 18, 2013, 10:06:39 PM »
I adore her outfits. <3 And I can't wait for the next instalment in this story.

molly1231

« Reply #708 on: May 19, 2013, 05:48:14 AM »
Iris and Mikayla look like twins the only thing different is eye color, hair color and age.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #709 on: May 19, 2013, 08:41:37 AM »
I totally agree with molly, they look so much like each other. Lolita really has some very strong genetics. It would be interesting to see how they would look like on a boy, but I think you aren't planning another male Elysi?
Mikayla's wardrobe is gorgeous, by the way. Seems like you had a lot of fun dressing her.  ;)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #710 on: May 19, 2013, 09:35:56 AM »
Wondeful outfits!!

OO I just love see older dynasty generations young again pictures !:)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #711 on: May 19, 2013, 01:08:26 PM »
How is Mikayla going to find somebody worthy of her beautiful, amazing craziness? She's so pretty and weird and wonderful.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #712 on: May 20, 2013, 05:55:30 PM »
I find it fascinating how genetics play out. There is so little of Serena in Mikalya. Lolita's nose seems a dominant trait though.

Nice wardrobe :D! Brave new orange world! The Masked Vigilant looks scary!

Right? Nicholas is pretty much a male Serena with a little Thornton, but Bree is a Lolita clone, Kara looks just like Kaylynn, and IB looks like Miles, with Brandon's coloring.

Wow, you really got carried away with her outfits! They are as crazy as she is, so--in other words--they're perfect!

"I saw Grim, too, after he came down the steps. He wasn't as scary as I expected. I peeked into his hood and he gave me a little wink before he dissolved. His color wasn't all black, either, like I expected--red, if anything, with a tint of darkness."

Artie!  ;)

I started out just wanting three everyday outfits, then figured "what the heck" and . . . it's been fun.

I was hoping someone would catch that!

I love Love LOVE her outfits!  They are amazing!  Hehehe, love the masked vigilante outfit.  It's great!  And seeing the difference between her and Serena is really cool as well ^^

I tried to have lots of fun with them! And seeing how this is only Generation 6, I wonder what Gen 8 will look like!

I adore her outfits. <3 And I can't wait for the next instalment in this story.

Thanks! And, coming right up!

Iris and Mikayla look like twins the only thing different is eye color, hair color and age.

It's kind of nice, but I'm hoping not every sim here on out will be a Miles clone.

I totally agree with molly, they look so much like each other. Lolita really has some very strong genetics. It would be interesting to see how they would look like on a boy, but I think you aren't planning another male Elysi?
Mikayla's wardrobe is gorgeous, by the way. Seems like you had a lot of fun dressing her.  ;)

Lolita has a very strong nose (which is good, because she has a nice nose and noses are usually the worst townie feature) and no, there won't be any males if I can help it! Girls are just so much more fun.

Wondeful outfits!!

OO I just love see older dynasty generations young again pictures !:)

I know, it's so hard to remember what they used to look like when they were young!

How is Mikayla going to find somebody worthy of her beautiful, amazing craziness? She's so pretty and weird and wonderful.

No worries, I'm working on that right now!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/20
« Reply #713 on: May 20, 2013, 06:51:24 PM »
Chapter 85 - Level B2

By the time my beautiful butterfly wardrobe was finished, the sun was setting and Daddy had challenged Mama to a game of juice pong. Mama was winning, and telling Daddy all about the physics of bouncing ping pong balls between rounds.

Grandpa started sculpting me right away. I like being sculpted, because the chainsaw hitting ice makes sharp little blue pops, and the chips flying everywhere are very cold and I like cold things.

Even though I love being sculpted, I ran off as soon as I could to enlist in the military. They told me I still wasn't old enough. I drew a mustache on my face and tried again, but they still wouldn't let me join so I took a class instead.

Now, the most important thing was to complete all the skill challenges so I could accelerate in the military and not get electrocuted and ruin the dynasty. The only problem was that there were no broken options in the whole, entire, huge house! Granny Serena enchanted everything to be unbreakable ages ago, and my Daddy fixed anything that broke anyway.

I think there's a big, big vault in the middle of the earth where all the broken objects go for me to fix. That's my other job, besides protecting people--fixing things. Physical things, like radios and sinks, and mental things, like Jerry Hart. That's why I went to check out the little shack next to the trash can and LLAMA that Mama calls a TARDIS.

I jumped in the elevator and hit the lowest button, B2. The elevator was lit with bright orange lights, but they were more gold than orange and I was oranger.

For ages, I had wondered where I would live when I was older. There was nowhere on the surface that could be built on, with the rain problem and my parents taking the only buildable place on the lot. The entire basement level was taken up by the museum.

But there's a basement below a basement, with steam rising from computers and the trickling soft pink sound of water running down onto the wooden floor. And it's wallpapered with butterflies.

I spent hours down in my Vault of Broken Objects (VOBO) for hours, until Mama finally called my cell phone trying to find out where I was. Even when I had to go to bed, the butterflies entered my dreams and showed me what to do next.

The aliens knew what I had discovered.

Yeah. You can try to fool me, ALIEN. But it's not going to work.

After school, Mama got really mad at me for having bad grades, especially since she made the honor roll on her first day and I still have a C. She was all worried that I would fail school, get a bad trait, and ruin it all for everyone. I felt so sad, especially since her purple turned dark purple and was slashing apart my orange!

To make up for it, she took me out to the Bistro, but then the aliens came in their invisibleness and started choking some fairy guy! Mama rushed over and helped him, while I shouted at the aliens and drove them off.

With everything fixed, Mama started tutoring me so I could make Valedictorian. I don't really care about that, but she told me that the aliens probably didn't want me to be a Valedictorian, which is completely true!

That night, an alien came down with a beanie and mask, wearing stripes of black and white and black and black. She was trying to sabotage the museum by stealing portraits! Grandma Bree heard a noise and got up in the middle of the night, then beat her up and threw her off the property. Grandma Bree is so cool, because she's fiery red and red is close to orange.

I spent the entire weekend on Level B2, which stands for Butterfly 2, which stands for 2 Butterflies, which is me-Butterfly 1 and my someday-husband Butterfly 2.

Mama celebrated her elder birthday across the road at the park, with Daddy.

She's a very pretty elder, but the gray is already closing in on the lilac. No, gray! Stop it! That's my mother you're trying to take!

I got her to dress all in white and lilac, without any gray so that the gray would slow down and the rainbow would stop the gray and turn to more lilac, like with the others!

She and Daddy didn't get started on portraits right away. Instead, Daddy reassured her that she was still the most beautiful woman in the world, and they headed back to their "chambers" for a while. Hehe. "Chambers." Am I right?

She might no longer have access to lingerie, but Daddy joked that they've been married long enough that the flirtiness has been processed out of his system.

Meanwhile, with the Plumbing and Electrician challenges complete, I jumped right into the 10 unique upgrades challenge. With all 10 to be easily completed, I'm shooting for 100% unique upgrades instead!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Level B2
« Reply #714 on: May 20, 2013, 07:01:56 PM »
She spent hours in the basement for hours.  I rather enjoy Mikayla's unique speech patterns.  You've developed quite the endearing character here, Azokka.  To me, she's like David Tenant following her mom's Christopher Eccleston.  (Note-David is my favorite Doctor, followed by Tom, then Matt, then either Christopher or Jon).

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #715 on: May 20, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
*huggles Mikayla*  I seriously want to steal Mikayla, azokka XD  Honestly, I've never used Sims other people created, but I think Bubba and Mikayla are my absolute favorites so far and I would be totally willing to use them... with your permission of course XD  Love them!  You do an amazing job! 

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #716 on: May 20, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
Mikayla's craziness is all about good things. It makes her a little paranoid, but not alarmingly so. She seems so innocently crazy, if that makes any sense. The nutty girl is one of the most impressively weird Sims I've ever seen, and it's downright adorable!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Easilyamusd123

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #717 on: May 20, 2013, 10:51:49 PM »
100% unique upgrades includesthe alien spaceship.... I am SO curious / excited to see how she will react to this!  :o

I love this dynasty so much! Its really quite funny.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #718 on: May 21, 2013, 02:03:20 AM »
So is she planning to live in the Basement of Broken Things? (I know that's not what she calls it. but it appeals to me) It does seem ideally suited to her.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #719 on: May 21, 2013, 10:45:16 AM »
Mikalya is so beautifully sweet. I so like the way you've written her voice in.

"But there's a basement below a basement, with steam rising from computers and the trickling soft pink sound of water running down onto the wooden floor. And it's wallpapered with butterflies."

As for Iris Bianca, I just remembered that she had Mikalya at a much later stage. Hole she'll be having ambrosia soon! 
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty