Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419365 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Interlude
« Reply #690 on: May 16, 2013, 10:04:09 PM »
That was fantastic! I was giggling the whole time reading it.  Also... Sunlit Tides looks gorgeous! 

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #691 on: May 16, 2013, 10:08:11 PM »
Oh my.  The fourth wall is reeling in the corner from being so very broken!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #692 on: May 16, 2013, 10:11:26 PM »

Aw, tiny Azokka is adorable! All worn out and collapsed on the bed. Her alien counterpart Zykara is quite gorgeous.

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #693 on: May 16, 2013, 10:20:37 PM »
So this is what you look like in real life...

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #694 on: May 17, 2013, 05:45:59 AM »
Oh hey, I didn't know you were blue too! What with all these authors appearing in their own stories, I just don't know what to think. I think the fourth wall may never recover. That was really fun.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #695 on: May 17, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
I really like the fashions sense of little Azokka!  ;)
That's an interesting thought: Poor watchers never have any time for thmeselves since there sims are keeping them busy.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #696 on: May 17, 2013, 02:02:22 PM »
Grr.....

Haha!

I like how you show yourself in sims

I do think the "Grrr" especially is an excellent expression of my personality in real life.

That was fantastic! I was giggling the whole time reading it.  Also... Sunlit Tides looks gorgeous! 

Zhank you, Zhank you  ;) . I only just got it, but it really is beautiful! One of my favorite worlds for sure.

Oh my.  The fourth wall is reeling in the corner from being so very broken!

Yeah . . . I'm planning on buying a new one.

Aw, tiny Azokka is adorable! All worn out and collapsed on the bed. Her alien counterpart Zykara is quite gorgeous.

She really is a cutie! I'm very proud of the fact that I never showed the entirety of her face. Zykara started out as me demonstrating CAS to my mom, but she ended up being tons of fun to make. She's one of my favorite sims of all time.

So this is what you look like in real life...

Nah, I'm blond (sad, I know) and not blue. I'd prefer to look like sim Azokka!

Oh hey, I didn't know you were blue too! What with all these authors appearing in their own stories, I just don't know what to think. I think the fourth wall may never recover. That was really fun.

Absolutely. I tried a couple colors, but blue just always wins. Hehe, I always love seeing Watchers in their own story, so I figured "what the heck" and simmy Azokka was born!

I really like the fashions sense of little Azokka!  ;)
That's an interesting thought: Poor watchers never have any time for thmeselves since there sims are keeping them busy.

She was plenty of fun to make. All neon and Japanese!
Right? I have no personal life. Of course, that's also because I'm busy driving around to doctor appointments and whatnot, but I'm sure a large part of that can be blamed on Sims.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/17
« Reply #697 on: May 17, 2013, 02:56:20 PM »
Chapter 83 - Gnomish Storm

Sandy the Gnome: I tell you, this bunny rabbit stole my long underwear!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Rabbit: Nay! The pointy-hatted miscreant lies!

Glitzina: C'mon, dawg, just smooth it out with a little . . . jazzy jazz.

Elmo: Ugh. I'm sooooo bored.

Emperor Rufus: My ruling is . . . burn them! Burn them all!

Jackie the Dark: And suck them dry!

Napoleon: Total deja vű moment, dude. It's hurting my brain.

Kenneth: Simply take several slow, deep breaths and contemplate the meaning of life.

I told Mama that the gnome situation was getting out of hand, but she just looked at me funny and suggested we go to a movie. I would just kick Rufus and Jackie out, but they're tiger-dragon-lemurs on the inside, and I don't want to be torn apart until I'm a little older! Oh, and Elton Hart aged up. He's cute, but he and his brother Jerry don't accept any interactions from anyone. It's really annoying.

I also figured out why no one would talk to me at school. They thought I didn't care enough about class to dress my best! The second day, I woke up early and outfitted myself in my favorite attire.

It worked, too (hehe)! Elton decided to come over to my house after school, but what's weird is that he didn't say anything, just got on the bus next to me. We worked on our homework, and Elton's pretty blue-purple glow is really good at math.

Afterwards, we all went outside to play with water balloons! Have I mentioned how much I love water balloons? I'm super good at it, and so is Grandma Bree. Elton's okay, but then he's never played before and he has eyes like violet windowpanes.

Mama wanted to play, too, but she had to go give Bebe Hart an advanced pregnancy test. I think it would be fun to be pregnant! Like having a rainbow inside your tummy.

By the time Mama was home, Daddy was home too and they needed a little "quiet time," as Granny Serena puts it.

Have I mentioned how cute they are? I hope I can be that cute with someone, someday. Maybe we can be orange butterflies and flutter away in the warm flowery breeze.

During my research project at school, I stumbled upon a picture of people who looked exactly like Mama and Daddy running into a tent in the middle of a tribe of Llama Hunters! Quite the coinkydink, hmm?

Auntie Rosa died at the age of 98, in her own home of natural causes. She was at level 8 of the writing career, and had mastered logic, painting, sculpting, writing, and probably a dozen more skills but the mailbox bugged out so we have no way of knowing.

I saw it coming. The lilac-green color was completely draped in gray, with maybe a little speck of light in the center, until the light went out and the gray shone silver in the sudden darkness.

Rest in peace, Rosalia Elysi. Azokka's First Plantsim, the child Serena never thought she would have the chance to have, and one who had a hard path, but discovered true love in the end.

I saw Grim, too, after he came down the steps. He wasn't as scary as I expected. I peeked into his hood and he gave me a little wink before he dissolved. His color wasn't all black, either, like I expected--red, if anything, with a tint of darkness.

To cheer everyone up, Granny Serena let me throw a big birthday party with all the kids I met at school! It was so fun . . . and Jerry and Elton came! Even if they still won't talk to anyone.

Mama and Daddy stayed out most of the night with us, but retired to their bedroom a little early for a snack and the new season of Doctor Who.

The grandparents came out to dance, too! It was a pretty wild night. I guess everyone needed some serious cheering up, even if the colors were tainted with a little dark black-blue sadness and guilt.

Grandma Kara went down into the basement for a while, but we decided to wait up for her and ended up falling asleep outside the door.

Jackie the Dark: Storm the arch and reclaim our birthright!

Rock: Raaahhhhh!

Elmo: Mmm, fresh meat!

Sandy the Gnome: Uh . . . what now?

"Can you believe that our little girl is almost a teenager?"

"We're going to be elders in a couple days, Bubba. It's only logical."

"Well, at least we're young at heart! One of us, at any rate."

"Oh, don't be silly!"

Mama threw a huge party for my birthday! I took a few hours at the cake, because I realized halfway through blowing out the candles that I didn't know what to wish for! Finally, I wished that Elton or Jerry would say hi to me instead of just walking past.

The next six to seven hours were spent in wardrobe, so my clothes really deserve a chapter of their own. I can at least show you the hairstyle I chose!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Gnomish Storm
« Reply #698 on: May 17, 2013, 03:04:03 PM »
Mikayla is an absolutely gorgeous teen! Her teen hairstyle is one of my favorite hairstyles. And of course, her special brand of insanity is great.

Sorry to hear about the Hart boys still being bugged. :(
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #699 on: May 17, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »
I've been considering bringing a plantsim into my gaming experience for some time now, and Rosalia has convinced me that it's worth my effort.  May she journey safely into that great Simbin in the sky.

molly1231

« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
Iris has a good taste in television (Doctor who) and can't wait to see the gnomes again.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #701 on: May 17, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
Wow, Mikayla is a knock out!  She's gorgeous.  And Bubba and IB are still so adorable together!  Hehehe, I think it's incredibly sweet that Mikayla wants what her parents have.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #702 on: May 18, 2013, 12:15:39 PM »
Oh noes! I have four chapters to catch up!

Chapter 80
Mikayla has an unique hairstyle and I love her eyes colour! Haha, Mikayla is quite a peculiar one, she love danger!
Oh, is she has a Daredevil Trait? I never knew that an Elder pet can be so adorable!

...and nice screen shots, azokka! ;D

Chapter 81

Mikayla's adorable. She is so sweet when she want to protect good aliens from bad aliens.
LOL! I see that not only me that suffer from that... thing. Chris too make some move here. Tch tch tch.
I'm afraid that our Mr. Desirable just bored or finally show his true color. Good job, Mikayla!

Chapter 82

Haha, I love reading the interlude. I prefer to be a teenager in the game because there is so many choice.
That because being a child is very limited. And the screen shots are good. I love how you show yourself as a mysterious person!

Chapter 83

Glitzina XD

After see so many death, I feel like that is a usual things. But, it always sad to see the one that got away. Rest in peace, Rosa.
Bree! How I missed you so much! I'm glad to see your appearance here!

Mikayla is gorgeus. I love her as a teenager! But, Bree always be my favorite!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/18
« Reply #703 on: May 18, 2013, 02:49:38 PM »
Chapter 84 - Mikayla's Teen Wardrobe

Finally, a chapter that's narrated by the Watcher! Anyway, this one will start out with a picture of Iris Bianca (Mikayla's mother, if you forgot) as a teenager. She obviously got most of her coloring from Brandon (Bree's husband), and the same nose that's been handed down from Lolita to Bree to Kara. Her lips are definitely from Miles, as previously they were copies of Lolita's. Eyes are also from Miles.

And now for Mikayla. She clearly received most of her features from her Grandpa Miles--her eye shape and lips are definitely from him. She has Bubba's eyes and hair, and Lolita/Bree/Kara's nose. She also perfectly suits this hairstyle, which is good because I just got the Africa Inspirations Pack and am dying to try it out!

Just for fun: A picture of Serena to see how much it's changed.

Everyday 1/3 : Cowgirl Mikayla! Mainly for romping across the fields and banging heads in the local saloon.

Everyday 2/3 : Alien-Fighting Mikayla. Of course she's going to need a personal space-suit for when she goes up into outer space to fight the aliens.

Everyday 3/3 : Plantsim Mikayla. Of course, she's trying to promote awareness of Plantsims and how people can become Plantsims, Not to mention the fact that it's easy-breezy on a hot day.

Formal 1/3 : The Gothic Butterfly. This one requires no explanation.

Formal 2/3 : Ruffles and Tuffles. Perfect for taking down a few aliens then going to a dance, with no need to change in-between activities.

Formal 3/3 : Bold, Brash, and Disemboweled: Smash your way onto the dance floor with the courage of seven adult and/or toddler werewolves.

Sleepwear 1/3 : Ach! I'm a Bunny!

Sleepwear 2/3 : Stop and Sniff the Sunflowers.

Sleepwear 3/3 : Pom-Pom Tail.

Athletic 1/3 : Sweater. As we all know, the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time. Sure, it isn't actually striped and it's a jacket, but who cares?

Athletic 2/3 : Tiny Bowtie. Ties and collars weighing you down when you're trying to work out? Solve the problem with this teensy-weensy yet stylish bow-tie!

Athletic 3/3 : Ninja Butterfly. One word, and one word only: Kickapow!

Swimwear 1/3 : Deep-Sea Diving. We all know Island Paradise is coming out next month. Why not be prepared?

Swimwear 2/3 : Mermaid Mikayla. See above description.

Swimwear 3/3 : Just your stereotypical swimsuit + butterflies.

Outerwear 1/3 : Me vs. The Weather.

Outerwear 2/3 : Watching Snow. Do you know how many people go snowblind every year? Neither do I, but it's a big number! After all, who needs to protect the rest of your body from the cold if your eyes are safe?

Outerwear  3/3 : The Masked Vigilante. Mwahahahahaha . . .

This has been . . . MIKAYLA'S TEENAGE WARDROBE!

Edit: Oh, and when I was tattooing IB I realized I forgot to show Kara's immortal tattoo! (Bad Watcher, Bad Watcher). Anyway, I added it to her chapter and here it is!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Mikayla's Teenage Wardrobe
« Reply #704 on: May 18, 2013, 03:30:13 PM »
I find it fascinating how genetics play out. There is so little of Serena in Mikalya. Lolita's nose seems a dominant trait though.

Nice wardrobe :D! Brave new orange world! The Masked Vigilant looks scary!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty