Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423144 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Alien Emperor
« Reply #675 on: May 14, 2013, 10:20:34 PM »
It's fun to read the imaginations of Mikayla. If she was aged with all the toddler skills learned, then how come she got that trait(?). Anyhow, it is fun to watch her holding her breath.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #676 on: May 14, 2013, 11:43:24 PM »
Insane Sims are...interesting. They always have to be fighting against something. Sharks, gnomes...what's next. |D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #677 on: May 15, 2013, 03:35:24 PM »

Mikayla, what a pretty name for a pretty awesome gal. I love insane sims! By the way, what is that scanner thing than Kara is using? I've never seen that before.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #678 on: May 15, 2013, 04:18:40 PM »
What an interesting world Mikayla gets to enjoy...or fear...or something.  One has to wonder if she's just extremely imaginative or if everyone else has been missing a very real danger.

I think that's the million dollar question!

0.0 Wow.  Mikayla is definitely different.  But I also think she's strangely perceptive.  You go Mikayla!
Mikayla is fun and interesting!

Right? I'm having loads of fun playing with her.

This is an... interesting update.

I've always found Mikayla's hairdo a little distasteful, but it looks just fine on her.
She looks like she's got lovely genetics, and I think her father's wide jaw could become rather pretty as she grows.

Thanks, that's what I was going for  ;)

Sadly, the hairstyle I picked out especially for her refused to show up as installed, so I had to make do.
She only gets prettier with age!

It's fun to read the imaginations of Mikayla. If she was aged with all the toddler skills learned, then how come she got that trait(?). Anyhow, it is fun to watch her holding her breath.
Chetan.

I gave her the insane trait as one of her initial traits, just because things were starting to get a tad boring.

Insane Sims are...interesting. They always have to be fighting against something. Sharks, gnomes...what's next. |D

Apparently, aliens!

Mikayla, what a pretty name for a pretty awesome gal. I love insane sims! By the way, what is that scanner thing than Kara is using? I've never seen that before.

Insane sims are so fun! That's the scanner that comes with the Art Appraiser career, I think you get it on the second level.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/15
« Reply #679 on: May 15, 2013, 05:47:14 PM »
Chapter 81 - Great Apple Seed

The visions are becoming more and more sinister. Sometimes, the alien is scribbling furiously, muttering into her communication device and cackling every now and then.

Zykara senses me once in a red moon and shouts angrily in my direction. Her blinding-bright-cold blue aura bears down on my orange light and smothers it in a cloud of alien light, but the orange slips away and does a backflip over the blue.

No connection was made after she threatened to troll on The Forum and give away all of our secrets. Instead, I chatted it up with the Watcher, who promised to deal with this particular threat. The rain in Spain is raining on the Spain plain sane!

I hate school! The pruney-tuney teachers make us sit all day without doing anything! Who cares about long-division when I need to save the world? Unless I get the long-dividers on my side, so they can wrap themselves around alien spaceships and crush them . . . yeehaaa! Mama helps me with my work-at-home, so I'm doing okayish.

Mostly, I don my magical robe and practice the speech-of-glory I will make to my troops. "Sunset Valley, we are not safe! We must protect ourselves and our fresh-baked lasagna from the aliens! The first key to halting the invasion is courage. The second is athleticism. Third, is absolute and total insanity. Now, rise with the gnomes and we shall prevail!"

Sometimes I have to stop and be quiet, because Mama and Daddy are adorable. Like tiny teenage seagulls.

Daddy is an orchestrator in the symphony-ich, and he takes me to concerts. I love going, with all the music forming colors forming pretty webs that flow around us all in the big, big space and echoing off the walls and floors and releasing into the sky--pretty. Like the colors that swirl and laugh above Mama and Daddy's house-place.

Water balloons are so much fun! Pharaoh Tut, one of the gnomes, gave them to me as a thanks for breaking into his tomb and discovering the Great Apple Seed.

Mama and Daddy love it when I tell them all about my adventures. They talk about how proud of me they are, and give me an extra-special colorful hug. They're even talking about getting me a horse when I'm older!

When Daddy's at work, Mama takes me out on special girl-girl dinners at the bistro. We talk about cute boys, rockstars, and interdimensional travel. She told me all about my Grandma Bianca, too, who was an alien. I guess not all aliens are bad. Maybe I'll go to Lunar Lakes, too, and help protect good aliens from bad aliens!

She took me on a trip to the military base one time, and it was so much fun! I snuck away from the tour and tried to enlist, but they told me I had to wait. I am your Queen, citizens!

I have a pretty cousin named Jerry, but he doesn't talk at all. Neither does his equally pretty brother, Elton. Their sister's son Willis talks a lot, but he's mean.

Grandpa Nickerdoodle loves Willis and doesn't care that he's mean, and teaches him to drive, but he loves all his kids, even the really-super-old ones, like Bradley, Vickie, and Marisela French. His girlfriend Bebe just had twins, Shelly and Damien.

Bradley French and Christopher Steel are dating! Chris has itty-bitty wings, which makes me want wings really super bad! Maybe Granny Serena will give me some?

Mama and Daddy think I'm too little-bittle-kittle to have a boyfriend, but they kiss all the time in various stages of dress! And they just celebrated their anniversary, which meant I didn't get to see them all day long.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Great Apple Seed
« Reply #680 on: May 15, 2013, 05:55:07 PM »
Awwww!  Mikayla just gets more adorable.  I truly love her voice, azokka.  I love the fact that she sees in color auras.  I loved how she described her parents as tiny teenage seagulls XD

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #681 on: May 15, 2013, 05:59:59 PM »
thank goodness someone is willing to stand up and defend our fresh-baked lasagna!  Our thanks, Mikayla.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #682 on: May 15, 2013, 06:44:34 PM »
Is Mikayla supposed to actually have synesthesia, or am I taking her craziness too seriously?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #683 on: May 15, 2013, 06:56:36 PM »
Is Mikayla supposed to actually have synesthesia, or am I taking her craziness too seriously?

I was thinking the same thing. I like how she sees auras and aliens and makes bizarre metaphors (ahem, seagulls) but every time she does that rhyming thing I think of your last Insane Sim. It doesn't feel like a part of Mikayla to me.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #684 on: May 15, 2013, 07:01:45 PM »
Awwww!  Mikayla just gets more adorable.  I truly love her voice, azokka.  I love the fact that she sees in color auras.  I loved how she described her parents as tiny teenage seagulls XD

I love her, too, even if I don't feel like I've properly discovered her voice yet. It always feels that way when I've just started writing them as children, but I can already tell it's going to be loads of fun!

thank goodness someone is willing to stand up and defend our fresh-baked lasagna!  Our thanks, Mikayla.

It was simply too tempting.

I still haven't decided yet. My guess is that she has synesthesia, but her imagination and insanity takes it even further.

I was thinking the same thing. I like how she sees auras and aliens and makes bizarre metaphors (ahem, seagulls) but every time she does that rhyming thing I think of your last Insane Sim. It doesn't feel like a part of Mikayla to me.

That's my problem, not hers--every time I write an insane sim, I get too carried away! To me, Mikayla's insanity is a large part of her, but it complements the rest of her personality rather than overshadowing it. However, my insanity is the biggest part of my personality, so I sometimes get it mixed up! Don't worry, I'm working on it.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #685 on: May 15, 2013, 08:31:59 PM »
What house is in the backround of the 8th picture
?
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #686 on: May 16, 2013, 06:29:23 AM »
If this was a lifestate dynasty, then she could become the lifestate, she dearly wants, a fairy. Great story update.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #687 on: May 16, 2013, 07:01:27 PM »
What house is in the backround of the 8th picture
?

If I have the right picture, that's the Landgraab house.

If this was a lifestate dynasty, then she could become the lifestate, she dearly wants, a fairy. Great story update.
Chetan.

If this was a lifestate dynasty . . . she probably wouldn't exist.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/16
« Reply #688 on: May 16, 2013, 07:56:43 PM »
Chapter 82 - Interlude

The scene cuts to a lush, beautiful island, surrounded by clear blue water. The camera zooms in on a luxury resort on the top of a mountain, the only mountain in the entire island. Birds sing, hidden within the trees, and waves roll softly onto sandy shores--but otherwise, there is no sound. No, people either--

Except for one.

A high-pitched beeping cuts through the picturesque scene. She checks her phone, then clicks a button, clearly irritated.

This is unacceptable.

Message sent to recipient.

She returned to a lounge chair, but the relaxed atmosphere had disappeared. She tapped her fingers against the wood, as if waiting for something.

A prism of electricity appeared in the ground in front of her, and a strange female alien materialized within the circle.

You requested my presence?

Yes, she answered. Why don't we remove ourselves to the upper seating area for a . . . discussion.

Quite a lovely place you have here, Zykara offered, doing her best to hide her nervousness. Not much could rattle an evil alien commander, but this was no ordinary little girl she was dealing with. She had orchestrated the alien's rise to power, her slow domination of Earth territories--and Zykara's very creation.

Compliment EA, not me. After all, we certainly aren't here to exchange pleasantries. Let's cut to the chase, shall we?

Are you not pleased with my activities? I've followed your orders to the letter! Forming the army, massive takeover of Bridgeport, which is a center of the weapon-manufacturing industry, then Moonlight Falls with the help of the Van Goulds, and now we're closing in on Sunset Valley for the military power! We'd be arriving here if not for--where is here, anyway?

Unimportant. In any case, I did not order you to Sunset Valley. Your target after Moonlight Falls was supposed to be the sleepy country towns--Riverview, Appaloosa Plains, Twinbrook. In fact, your tremendous error has put one of my projects in jeopardy! Perhaps I should be considering your termination?

I'd like to see you try and find someone as good as me! You wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for my help, my talent, my strategy!

And on top of everything, you interrupted my vacation with your ridiculous activities! Do you know how long it takes to load Sunlit Tides, delete the school, and make this lot residential? Fif. Teen. Minutes!

Not to mention that I have to create some old guy and kill him off or trap him in a tiny cell where he won't get in my way, just to get the moving permits approved!

And then you . . . you just have to go meddle in things that have nothing to do with you, just to interrupt my Me Day! What is that!?

. . . Azokka? Maybe you want to calm down a little, before you do anything--

I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! As for you? I might terminate you now and replace you with someone better. Why wouldn't I?

I don't think that would be necessary, sir. I--um--I was only invading Sunset Valley to take charge of the dynasty! Straighten out all of those slackers, do something truly efficient, like that Immortal Prison thing Orange Iguana has going on! Wouldn't that be nice and nonstressful, if I took charge of all the trivial little things?

Hm. I know you just thought of that, but I kind of like the idea. I'll consider the matter.

Thank you! I won't disappoint you again.

Now, before you return to your troops . . . I have a special assignment for you. Sunlit Tides is relaxing and all, but the criminal scene is awful. Go straighten them out.

Drat.

Fantastic! Now, if my sims can just leave me alone for ten minutes for a quick nap . . .

Mikayla's birthday is in a couple days! Maybe you should buy her a birthday cake and throw her a party!

Grrrrr!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Interlude
« Reply #689 on: May 16, 2013, 08:43:33 PM »
Grr.....

Haha!

I like how you show yourself in sims
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!