Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 707008 times)

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2205 on: December 08, 2016, 08:18:22 AM »
While we now have more rules regarding clubs and how we can use them in dynasty play, my concern is the part about evicting members which is sometimes used to get a mass of people onto a lot.  Can we avoid accepting this patch even though the rules state we must be completely patched up?  At least until they have this fixed.  Otherwise I can see a lot of dynasties being put on hold and no game play happening.
I'm confused, why would you evict?  Are you talking about evicting ghost?
I think Joria was talking about a bug that came in the December 1 patch that removed Sims from clubs. That bug was fixed in the most recent patch.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2206 on: December 09, 2016, 02:16:02 AM »
Yep, what Marian T said.  Glad to hear it's fixed.  I've been avoiding playing my dynasty because my family is all in their own club and use it to rally troops so I'd hate to have one left out.  Another family member has another club used to get kids from pollination to the lot en mas.  Good for socialization and parties.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2207 on: December 20, 2016, 08:24:21 PM »
Announcement:

Hall of Fame Prize. All players who have made it into the Hall of Fame by the end of 2017 will be entered into a random drawing at the end of the year. One lucky player will be randomly chosen for a $50 Amazon gift card. It's the team's way of saying thank you to those who dedicate a serious investment of time to finish their dynasties. You don't have to write a story, but should be prepared to furnish a detailed account of your dynasty.

Offline SeraNita

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2208 on: December 28, 2016, 07:37:01 PM »
Little bit of an off question, but after losing my save of my Dynasty, it made me curious. Are aliens viable for parents to heirs? I know the alien traits would probably be considered cheating for an actual heir, but the hybrids do not inherit those. Would it be an acceptable pregnancy provided it isn't an abduction?

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2209 on: December 28, 2016, 08:49:15 PM »
I used to be able to catch angelfish left and right and now it takes forever to just catch one.  Is this a patch issue or just luck of the draw?
Cynthia

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2210 on: December 29, 2016, 07:44:48 AM »
Little bit of an off question, but after losing my save of my Dynasty, it made me curious. Are aliens viable for parents to heirs? I know the alien traits would probably be considered cheating for an actual heir, but the hybrids do not inherit those. Would it be an acceptable pregnancy provided it isn't an abduction?

Yes, your dynasty heir may marry an alien.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2211 on: January 08, 2017, 04:59:21 PM »
I'm just wondering about the produce vendors. Can we buy the produce to use to start the gardens since it's all normal produce? I've looked and haven't seen this asked.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2212 on: January 10, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »
I'm just wondering about the produce vendors. Can we but produce to use in start the garden since it's all normal produce? I've looked and haven't seen this asked.

Yes.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2213 on: January 10, 2017, 04:59:01 PM »
I'm just wondering about the produce vendors. Can we but produce to use in start the garden since it's all normal produce? I've looked and haven't seen this asked.

Yes.
Thank Nutella and sorry about Grammer errors. I just noticed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
  • Boom works, so does Rowan!
« Reply #2214 on: January 12, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »
Just saw the Toddlers update that just came out.

I don't know anything about it yet, other than that we have Toddlers. Will it affect any of the challenge rules?

Thank you for your time!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2215 on: January 17, 2017, 09:07:02 AM »
Team is discussing the toddlers update, will post as soon as we come to a decision for this dynasty.  For Rival and Townie dynasty, toddlers rules have been added.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2216 on: January 17, 2017, 12:05:22 PM »
TODDLER'S RULES UPDATE:

**Players can increase the value of their Immortal Family Museum by having an heir contribute three additional museum items (for a total of 11 of a given type) if the heir maxes all five of their toddler's skills, completes a Childhood Aspiration, and gets an A in school (as a Child and a Teen).

-- If your heir do all 3 from the above list, you can donate 11 museum items (instead of eight).
-- If your heir do 2 out of 3 from the above list, you can donate 10 museum items (instead of eight).
-- If your heir do 1 out of 3 from the above list, you can donate 9 museum items (instead of eight).
-- If your heir did not do any of the optional requirements, you can donate 8 museum items.

Remember these are optional requirements to increase museum values, does not affect hall of fame eligibility.  Spreadsheet for the Immortal Dynasty will be updated shortly.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #2217 on: January 18, 2017, 04:48:11 PM »
The spreadsheet has now been updated for Toodlers.

Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Spreadsheet

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #2218 on: January 25, 2017, 07:13:12 PM »
I'm getting ready to start a Dynasty...just wondering if there are any vampire restrictions?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2219 on: January 27, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
My founder has thrown two parties to try and get his last one. Everything was done, but nothing tick off as completed. :( So the game said they were failures. Is anyone else having this problem?