Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 698145 times)

Offline aargpirates

• Nooboo
    • Avast Ye Scurvy Dogs - Immortal Dynasty
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2295 on: April 25, 2017, 05:37:24 AM »
Back after a long spell from challenges.  I have looked through 40 pages but can't find the answer.  Can you create community lots for restaurants / bowling alleys etc.  Rules say Manage worlds is off limits, but I would love a restaurant to get the photo of food for my museum.  Apologies if this has been answered before.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2296 on: April 25, 2017, 11:28:23 AM »
Back after a long spell from challenges.  I have looked through 40 pages but can't find the answer.  Can you create community lots for restaurants / bowling alleys etc.  Rules say Manage worlds is off limits, but I would love a restaurant to get the photo of food for my museum.  Apologies if this has been answered before.
@aargpirates

I'm not on the Challenges Team, but on page 1 of this thread, it says:
With the addition of Newcrest, you are allowed to place "MAXIS CREATED" buildings (commercial and residential) in your dynasty.  Go into gallery, look under "My library", the official maxis created buildings/houses will be in there.  You can also find more Maxis creation under "Community", with EA Account ID = MaxisCreator_01.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2297 on: April 29, 2017, 07:42:14 PM »
I was trying to Gold a birthday party just after throwing a silver birthday party and it seems like one of my sims got stuck with a celebrate icon.  The icon keeps on coming back and it is interfering with that sim's dancing to count.  I tried resetting all my Sims at home but it didn't fix the problem.  I am going to repair the game and see if that fixes the issue but if it doesn't work can I go to a previous save? :(
Cynthia

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2298 on: April 30, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »
I think I am failing this attempt, so I will just start anew. :'(
Cynthia

Offline Felicat

• Coffee Cat
  • Nooboo
  • Resident cat mama
« Reply #2299 on: May 01, 2017, 01:00:48 AM »
Never mind, I didn't look close enough.  XD
Back in a minute-just need to refill my cup.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2300 on: May 04, 2017, 08:38:58 PM »
@MarianT @Nutella @Metropolis Man  My Third Gen was trying to throw a Weenie Roast and it is coming up as a House party. But it's not giving any steps to complete. Is anyone else having this problem? I  have not done a repair or anything yet. My game is up to date. Today is the first time in a week I have been in this file.

Thanks Shannon

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2301 on: May 04, 2017, 08:53:45 PM »
@MarianT @Nutella @Metropolis Man  My Third Gen was trying to throw a Weenie Roast and it is coming up as a House party. But it's not giving any steps to complete. Is anyone else having this problem? I  have not done a repair or anything yet. My game is up to date. Today is the first time in a week I have been in this file.

Thanks Shannon

This is probably an obvious question, but are you sure you checked the box that makes it a party where you get medals (I can't think of the name right now). That's the only reason I can think of why you wouldn't get any tasks. If you did, then it's a bug, but I don't know what to suggest doing about it.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2302 on: May 04, 2017, 09:17:23 PM »

Thanks Shannon

This is probably an obvious question, but are you sure you checked the box that makes it a party where you get medals (I can't think of the name right now). That's the only reason I can think of why you wouldn't get any tasks. If you did, then it's a bug, but I don't know what to suggest doing about it.

I'm out of the game right now. I'll have to check that about the box. But why is it coming up as a "house party" instead of a weenie roast?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2303 on: May 05, 2017, 07:49:00 AM »
@sdhoey: No clue! Maybe repair your game if it happens again?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2304 on: May 10, 2017, 05:29:30 PM »
I have the private dwelling trait on my lot and my founder still got abducted by the aliens.  Now he's pregnant. ??? :(
Cynthia

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2305 on: May 10, 2017, 05:40:08 PM »
I have the private dwelling trait on my lot and my founder still got abducted by the aliens.  Now he's pregnant. ??? :(
@CynKuy
Awwww, you are having a string of bad luck! Pregnancies never happen in the way or quantity that we want them to, do they. :/

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2306 on: May 11, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »
That's true even in real life. ;D
Cynthia

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2307 on: May 14, 2017, 07:14:37 PM »
Double post, oops.  Well on this attempt, the founder and his wife were both aging up to elders.  The founder had accomplished all his tasks except for the good friends.  I had the heir call to have a birthday party.  Unfortunately the heir was accidentally aged up instead of the founder and of course it was no way near to her proper birthday. 
So I had a proper fail this time, instead of thinking I might fail and then losing interest.  Back to the drawing board again. :'(
Cynthia

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2308 on: May 14, 2017, 08:40:40 PM »
@CynKuy
Well, that is some rotten misfortune! *pats you on the back

You are very resilient, though, and I admire that!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #2309 on: May 16, 2017, 08:02:42 PM »
Do "Good Friends" need to be living?  My founder has 2 good friends in her relationship panel who are ghosts.

anything