Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 697822 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1425 on: September 07, 2015, 03:03:40 PM »
Im sorry to hear that it did not work

Now go finish that game of yours, I cant wait to see you join the hall of fame. :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1426 on: September 07, 2015, 03:09:51 PM »
ii captain. Lol... I think I might just get there. *fingers crossed*  ;)  @LenaLJ
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1427 on: September 07, 2015, 09:40:38 PM »
One of my male elders was abducted. I didn't realize he was pregnant until I saw him in profile. Apparently, elders don't get all the animations that younger men do. Anyway, I have to wait until the alien baby ages up before sending him back to Sixam, right?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1428 on: September 08, 2015, 03:00:38 AM »
@MarianT  No, you have to send the nooboo back to Sixam before he/she ages up. If the nooboo ages up into a child the option to send it back to the home world is gone!
Also when Dude was pregnant as an elder he had all the moodlets and sparkles etc so I'm not sure why your elder didn't.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1429 on: September 09, 2015, 03:35:54 PM »
Can I have permission to roll back to last previous save please... my sims got caught at the nightclub when someone died and Grim is just standing there doing nothing. I've waited for over a sim day just to be sure but there is no reaping going on and I can not travel, save as etc.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1430 on: September 09, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »
@Playalot, sure, go ahead. Incidentally, my abducted alien is now getting the signs of alien pregnancy. I must not have waited long enough when he first came back.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1431 on: September 09, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »
Great, thanks. Good news re:pregnancy animations. Wouldn't be the same without them! ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bloudwedd

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1432 on: September 10, 2015, 10:49:43 AM »
It might have been asked before, but are gameenhancing/playability enhancing mods allowed? Like Zerbu's Get to School or Turbo Careers? How about the MC Command Center to keep neighbourhood alive?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1433 on: September 10, 2015, 10:54:20 AM »
All mods that affect/changes gameplay are not allowed, sorry.

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #1434 on: September 11, 2015, 10:51:02 AM »
Well, I'm relieved because I NEVER try to make Grim into a Sim, if anything I learned from Sims 2 is that if Grim is made a playable he corrupts your game. LOLZ.  ;D

I wish you luck on completing your Dynasty and hope your game doesn't explode before then. ;)

I'm working on a non-uploadable Dynasty of my own. I am not uploading it because chances are I'll be too busy with other things(I'm moving into a new apartment at the end of this month) to spend serious time with my file. I've created my founder and secured a mate and a cash egg already, so now I need to build the house.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Traceyjane

• Nooboo
« Reply #1435 on: September 13, 2015, 05:04:57 AM »
My poor wee 4th Gen girl has been to every park, and trying to make friends at school and it seems there are NO kids in this game.  I have the "fill empty lots" checked and have evicted my ghosts, but no-one is moving in.  Is this a bug?  Is my only option to get her poor tired grandad to go out and make some nooboos with the townies?  :o

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
« Reply #1436 on: September 13, 2015, 01:07:54 PM »
Are you trying to go for Social Butterfly? I feel bad for you, that Child Aspiration is the hardest to get because of the "make friends with three other kids" requirement. Do household kids even count for that? I tried to do it when I was making a Wonder Child challenge but got bored.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Traceyjane

• Nooboo
« Reply #1437 on: September 13, 2015, 01:13:44 PM »
Yes @etnafan666 that is what I was hoping for the little girl. I've had to switch for another whiz kid aspiration! It's still so sad that she has no playmates. I've sent grandad to the bar, with his maxed charisma, and  so far he's impregnated 3 townies today! But my little Isabella will be a teen before they are hatched now! Hoping the game will fill the empty lots soon. I have only one other occupied property in my world right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
« Reply #1438 on: September 22, 2015, 11:52:18 AM »
Sorry to hear that. Maybe next generation you can get some planning in and have them ktu(acronym for making babies slang that I think would get me in trouble if I said it on this forum) before the next generation is impregnated. ;)

Sadly, had to remove Origin from my computer because somehow my hard drive's memory is shot to heck and more full than a New Year's party at New York City, I only have 55.4 Megs left. I have no idea how that happened but my computer lagged a lot when I had Origin and my MMO launchers on it so I had to make sacrifices. I hope you guys keep up the good Simming! :)

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #1439 on: September 23, 2015, 12:38:59 PM »
Do you have your document folder on the same partition of windows? Just asking because it's possible to put it on another partition/drive and usually a good way to keep Your system drive not getting full.