Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 698066 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2355 on: September 23, 2017, 03:19:33 PM »
In the rules it says: "You may edit community lots to add or rearrange objects such as microphones, easels, etc. You may also add on club hangouts. You still may not bulldoze community lots."

Does that include adding toddler playground things in the park?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2356 on: September 24, 2017, 10:39:11 PM »
@MissZoef: Yep. Just put it under the "etc." ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #2357 on: September 26, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »
Would cowplants (alive or dead) count as a harvestable item for the museum provided the heir either fished or grew the cowplant berries himself?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2358 on: September 26, 2017, 11:36:48 AM »
Would cowplants (alive or dead) count as a harvestable item for the museum provided the heir either fished or grew the cowplant berries himself?

I don't believe the actual "cowplant" counts. Because it's not an actual "havestable", just the berries are counted as a harvestable by the game. @Metropolis Man @LenaLJ @MarianT

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2359 on: September 26, 2017, 11:41:19 AM »

I don't believe the actual "cowplant" counts. Because it's not an actual "havestable", just the berries are counted as a harvestable by the game. @Metropolis Man @LenaLJ @MarianT

I agree. The berries would, but they're only worth about $20 -- more if they're from a perfect cowplant.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2360 on: October 01, 2017, 07:05:35 PM »
I have a Sim called Kelli Barbour, her age bar has been twinkling for a couple of days and she still hasn't died.  I tried exiting the game and repairing the game but she still won't die.  Is there any work around? :(  I may have caused it accidentally because I traveled when her bar was twinkling.
Cynthia

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2361 on: October 01, 2017, 07:17:57 PM »
I have a Sim called Kelli Barbour, her age bar has been twinkling for a couple of days and she still hasn't died.  I tried exiting the game and repairing the game but she still won't die.  Is there any work around? :(  I may have caused it accidentally because I traveled when her bar was twinkling.
If she has the active trait, she'll live much longer than other Sims. She will die eventually, but it may take another Sim week or two. There are several ways to get her to die, but I don't think you can cause her death.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2362 on: October 01, 2017, 08:30:43 PM »
Yes, she does have that trait.  I guess I'll just wait awhile longer.
Cynthia

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #2363 on: October 15, 2017, 10:59:08 AM »
Good morning (or whenever you read this)!  I was just wondering if my heir who is doing the serial romantic aspiration could use the gold medal date reward baskets as his collection items.  It wasn't on the list in the rules and such, though I believe it falls under the "collected" items, but I wanted to double check to make sure I don't end up having an ineligible immortal down the road.  Thanks!

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2364 on: October 17, 2017, 05:43:27 PM »
I'm just a player not anyone in charge of the rules but I think that the rewards wouldn't count for the collection.
Cynthia

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2365 on: October 17, 2017, 06:15:07 PM »
Good morning (or whenever you read this)!  I was just wondering if my heir who is doing the serial romantic aspiration could use the gold medal date reward baskets as his collection items.  It wasn't on the list in the rules and such, though I believe it falls under the "collected" items, but I wanted to double check to make sure I don't end up having an ineligible immortal down the road.  Thanks!

Sorry PergrineTook to be so long. But the Museum items have to be from the list of "Collections" in rules. . I've read thru and haven't seen anything to say other wise.

Shannon

Offline Verdine

• Nooboo
« Reply #2366 on: October 27, 2017, 09:23:28 PM »
Regarding approved mods, would MC Command Center be all right to have? I use it so the townies generate babies by themselves and don't die out on me, leaving behind a ghost town.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2367 on: October 27, 2017, 11:01:23 PM »
@Verdine: that's a hard no. I think we have some tips on the Immortal Dynasty Hints & Tips thread and I'm pretty good at manually keeping towns alive through "pollination" (at least for the first ~five generations) and will take questions. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Verdine

• Nooboo
« Reply #2368 on: October 28, 2017, 05:06:58 AM »
@Trip Thanks for the information! When I come up questions I will be sure to ask; lots of ways to playing I still have yet to learn. As for repopulating, well, time to get some romancing done then XD! *eyes Don as potential pollinator*

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #2369 on: November 08, 2017, 09:32:23 AM »
With the additions of the Pets expansions all spreadsheets for the Dynasties will be gone through and updated as fast as possible.
If you have seen anything missing in the spreadsheets, or not working, please PM me right away so I can add the items to my todo list.
Thanks all :)