Author Topic: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge  (Read 898123 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1575 on: February 26, 2013, 01:17:57 PM »
If you complete one of the adult requirements (for example a 5,000 point wish) as a child, does it still count?

yes if you want it to.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1576 on: February 26, 2013, 01:22:59 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed that my heir's child trait has disappeared. I know what it was, so can I use cheats to put it back?
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1577 on: February 26, 2013, 01:23:54 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed that my heir's child trait has disappeared. I know what it was, so can I use cheats to put it back?

Not exactly a double post since I posted in between your posts.

Yes you can add it back.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #1578 on: February 27, 2013, 03:51:53 AM »
Dear dynasty crew I have a problem, my mailbox is bugged and I've no idea how to fix it!

It is permanently showing that I have mail to pick up but when my sims (any of them) attempt to pick it up they get auto resetted to a spot near the mailbox. I can't get any certificates nor even the mounted fishes I need for my final heir's mausoleum pieces. The only thing my sims can correctly do is pay the bills and donate to or undermine charities.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1579 on: February 27, 2013, 08:39:17 AM »
Dear dynasty crew I have a problem, my mailbox is bugged and I've no idea how to fix it!

It is permanently showing that I have mail to pick up but when my sims (any of them) attempt to pick it up they get auto resetted to a spot near the mailbox. I can't get any certificates nor even the mounted fishes I need for my final heir's mausoleum pieces. The only thing my sims can correctly do is pay the bills and donate to or undermine charities.

You're going to need to replace the mailbox.  I'm not sure how to do that at the moment as I'm on he road but that is how you fix it.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1580 on: February 27, 2013, 09:34:32 AM »
I've had this problem too, and I assumed it was related to the Omni plant gifts and love letters. This was with a lot I had saved to library and placed in another town. I tried to replace a mailbox before but while with MOO I could add a new one I couldn't delete the old one.

By samoht04

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1581 on: February 27, 2013, 11:27:28 AM »
Would the 'Delete Object' option appear with testingcheats on?

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #1582 on: February 27, 2013, 11:34:54 AM »
What I found when I was having the Omni Plant mailbox bug was that if I was persistent, eventually I'd clear all the mail - some days it took four or five times. But Patch 1.50 was supposed to have taken care of that - Margerita, did you install patch 1.50?
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1583 on: February 27, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »
I installed Patch 1.50 but I think I have gifts left over from before the patch.

By samoht04

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #1584 on: February 27, 2013, 02:26:53 PM »
I have celebrities off but my kid just popped the LTW of Distinguished Director. Is it easy to do that career track without celebrities?
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #1585 on: February 27, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »
What I found when I was having the Omni Plant mailbox bug was that if I was persistent, eventually I'd clear all the mail - some days it took four or five times. But Patch 1.50 was supposed to have taken care of that - Margerita, did you install patch 1.50?
I've installed all patches yet the problem still persists. Looks like removing and replacing the mail box might work but I've no idea how to do that.

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #1586 on: February 28, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »
I can confirm that you can delete the mailbox using testing cheats enabled. I do not remember if you need to have buy debug on to get the replacement mailbox, but I think you do. I ended up having to replace my mailbox because my finger got a little click-happy one day.  ::)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1587 on: February 28, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »
I have had to replace my mail box a couple times. I used testingcheatsenabled, shift-clicked and delete object. Then, I closed out of the game and went back into it. The game replaced the mailbox for me.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1588 on: March 01, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
If a skill certificate is earned before the heir joins the career that the certificate goes towards, does it still count?
(For example, if you had already earned the guitar skill certificate but hadn't joined the music career yet.)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline JSBrantner

• Townie
« Reply #1589 on: March 01, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »
Depends on if the guitar is a requirement for the music career. I can't remember if it is or not. Either way it won't actually count until you join the music career.
Jaymi