Author Topic: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge  (Read 898054 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1425 on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:55 AM »
Even then stealing stuff doesn't directly correlate to a skill. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #1426 on: January 19, 2013, 05:50:15 PM »
Yes - as long as you have enough of everything else ( skills that give items, jobs that give rewards and such) And considering the main thing Showtime adds is only three careers that could be used for job rewards, as well as the mixology skill, you should be good is you have most everything else - just write out the skills and number of skill challenges, and jobs that give rewards, and you should be good! (There are lists somewhere in this thread that show off job and skill rewards and I believe they're linked on the first page somewhere)

There's also the fact that you need a certain amount of skill challenges, and those can overlap.

Minor nitpick: Mixology came with Late Night, not Showtime :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1427 on: January 20, 2013, 03:17:40 AM »
Can the 'Have First Child' wish count towards the wishes requirement? I looked at the wishes post but wasn't sure whether we could actually use it.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #1428 on: January 20, 2013, 03:24:02 AM »
Yes, so long as it is the very last requirement that your sim needs to fulfil in order to bring in the next heir.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1429 on: January 20, 2013, 03:35:01 AM »
Thanks Chuckles. The wish has been promised for safekeeping anyway, it just will be the last requirement to fulfill, as you said.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #1430 on: January 20, 2013, 03:39:31 PM »
Hi, guys, quick question here and if it's been asked before, I do apologize. Are we allowed to move tombstones of pre-made ghosts onto our lots without actually making them members of the family? Thanks for reading and I hope you guys have a good day!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1431 on: January 20, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »
I don't think so because, as far as I know, that would need use of Edit Town, which is banned for this challenge.
Bubbles's Workshop

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1432 on: January 20, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »
You can pick up tombstones once you have a high relationship with the ghost in question, so it can totally be done without edit town and I don't see why it couldn't be allowed.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1433 on: January 20, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »
You can pick up tombstones once you have a high relationship with the ghost in question, so it can totally be done without edit town and I don't see why it couldn't be allowed.

Or if you amazingly get the kleptomaniac trait, you can try and steal the graves at night.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1434 on: January 20, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »
Sorry for the incorrect information Dontmindme. I've never tried Trips idea before. Well, the only ghost that has ever been a friend in my game was a horse befriending a Ghost Horse.
Bubbles's Workshop

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1435 on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »
With the two toddler skills for the toddler requirements, does the heir in question have to read the logic books as well as master the peg box if that's one of the skills? Or can they just master the peg box and call it a day? The Rusts might be unofficial now, but I'm trying to follow the other rules and I kind of lost track of which toddler has read what logic books (both eligible ones have mastered the peg box and the xylophone, but I think that they both have another logic book to tackle).

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #1436 on: January 21, 2013, 07:37:37 PM »
With the two toddler skills for the toddler requirements, does the heir in question have to read the logic books as well as master the peg box if that's one of the skills? Or can they just master the peg box and call it a day? The Rusts might be unofficial now, but I'm trying to follow the other rules and I kind of lost track of which toddler has read what logic books (both eligible ones have mastered the peg box and the xylophone, but I think that they both have another logic book to tackle).

It's either the logic books or the peg box - you don't have to do both but you can't do both books and pegbox and count it as the two skills.  Does that make sense?  You only need level 3 and level 3 is achieved via the pegbox or by using the books.  Using both together makes it level 4 not 6.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1437 on: January 21, 2013, 07:40:17 PM »
The xylophone was their second skill anyways. I was just wondering how much of it I needed to do to make logic count. Thanks!

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #1438 on: January 23, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »
New wishes to add to the 5k list!

For mixology : Maxing the skill is worth 5k, creating 20 custom drinks is worth 6k.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #1439 on: January 24, 2013, 10:20:06 AM »
Hi, so, um, I failed my attempt and would like to use one of the kids I had to start a new one. He's still a kid and has lvl 5 fishing skills so my question is how do I get him into a game and take that experience away.

anything