Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419345 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #405 on: April 09, 2013, 07:01:37 PM »
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ... Post it now.  POST IT NOW.

What Tilia said!

Haha, I'll give you two photos.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #406 on: April 09, 2013, 07:05:32 PM »
Soooo pretty!  Ack!  It's only a worse tease! lol  *hops up and down in excitement*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #407 on: April 09, 2013, 08:03:54 PM »
What a pretty little Freddie and Nick Spawn I mean, child! What a pretty child! ;D
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #408 on: April 09, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »
Question:  have you been using a mod to create the same sex offspring or are you just turning one party into the opposite gender in CAS and then back again once the other is preggo?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #409 on: April 09, 2013, 08:26:40 PM »
Question:  have you been using a mod to create the same sex offspring or are you just turning one party into the opposite gender in CAS and then back again once the other is preggo?

The latter. For the record, they both make very pretty women.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #410 on: April 09, 2013, 08:32:28 PM »
The latter. For the record, they both make very pretty women.

Does Freddie look like his mom as a woman?  Now I need to know.  Darn it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #411 on: April 09, 2013, 09:58:28 PM »

Bahahaha! The look on Nick's face is just priceless. "What? Am I? Yes, I'm attracted to Freddie!" (Because who isn't?)

By the way, I loved Bree's chat with the watcher in the mirror, and how annoyed the face in the mirror looked.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #412 on: April 10, 2013, 01:08:35 PM »
Oh my gosh so many things to say. I'm going to go backwards.

Last of all, here is my caption for the final picture:

Freddie: Freddie Fairy Attack!
Nick: Aaahh! I'm being pollinated! (because the seeds, get it?)

Oh, what a pretty little girl! (to be read in the voice of that creepy blind pirate from Muppet Treasure Island) She looks like a little female Nick though, we need to see some that show Freddie.

Your ambrosia chapters are the best. Is it terrible if I want to copy your idea for my Immortal Dynasty?

Gnomes? No, Bree! Llamas! Llaaaaammmaaaaahhssss!

And firstly, comment-quoted and a Bachelorette mention for the win! Whoooooo!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #413 on: April 10, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »
Bahahaha! The look on Nick's face is just priceless. "What? Am I? Yes, I'm attracted to Freddie!" (Because who isn't?)

By the way, I loved Bree's chat with the watcher in the mirror, and how annoyed the face in the mirror looked.

He is a terrified little man  ;D

Oh my gosh so many things to say. I'm going to go backwards.

Last of all, here is my caption for the final picture:

Freddie: Freddie Fairy Attack!
Nick: Aaahh! I'm being pollinated! (because the seeds, get it?)

Oh, what a pretty little girl! (to be read in the voice of that creepy blind pirate from Muppet Treasure Island) She looks like a little female Nick though, we need to see some that show Freddie.

Your ambrosia chapters are the best. Is it terrible if I want to copy your idea for my Immortal Dynasty?

Gnomes? No, Bree! Llamas! Llaaaaammmaaaaahhssss!

And firstly, comment-quoted and a Bachelorette mention for the win! Whoooooo!

Haha, beautiful!

She's very pretty, and Nick has quite strong genes.

Not at all! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery  :)

Gnomes. Forever.

I laughed my head off when I saw it on the Bachelorette thread, and had to include it.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 4/9
« Reply #414 on: April 10, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
Chapter 54 - Message In a Potty

After putting Iris down to sleep, I cleaned up the nursery. Toys in the box, windows shut, and--grimacing--potty emptied out. Only there was a little scrap of paper among all the unmentionable substance. A piece of paper that unfolded into a holographic screen, from which a familiar voice emitted (note: the voice of Nicholas Elysi will be portrayed as normal text from here on out).

I believe the receiver of this message will be a member of my family. If your last name is not Elysi--well, you can listen anyway, but it won't make any sense. This is Nicholas Elysi, known primarily as Nick, Nicky, or Nickerdoodle. Mom sometimes calls me Nickerooni, but I'm not even going to mention that.

I'm the Sim Bin self of Nick Elysi, if that makes any sense. You see, a copy of each Elysi immortal is saved and kept in a place called the Sim Bin, where we basically wait to be sent out into the world. It's just as boring as it sounds. Anyway, the Watcher gave me an opportunity to go to the recently developed community of Lunar Lakes to help the world grow and prosper. I also got to be a fairy. Score!

There was only one point of time, when the moons were aligned (of course, moons have to be aligned for just about everything these days!) where the Watcher could teleport me to the most powerful center of energy in Lunar Lakes. I arrived with one other sim, also a fairy.

Enjoying my new wings, I fluttered over to the other fairy, who was also walking in my direction. I was thinking about all the new insects and seeds that must be in this amazing place--who knows what adventures might lie in the sandy mountains?

Let me tell you that I did not see this coming. I had been looking forward to possibly hooking up with a lovely alien lady, or being a bachelor, but I did not expect to be kissed by a handsome red-haired male fairy within seconds of arrival!

Well, he is pretty cute, I thought. Besides, how far can this go? Hello, Freddie Classic!

The next day, we were dating. Two days after that, we were married. Freddie doesn't believe in "titles for love," but the Lunar Lakes colonists are pretty strict about that sort of thing, and we figured they were freaked out enough by the colorful dude fairies kissing.

We started out in a little shack built from scrap metal, but that hut slowly expanded into the gorgeous house we live in 16 years later--presently, that is. Freddie believes very much in free love, so we have good friends, wink wink all over town, but everyone knows that we'd never leave each other.

With technology developing all the time, we soon received the ability to have one of us changed into a girl--which is good, because we both really wanted kids. I decided to go first, and am a very pretty woman, if you were wondering.

Our first was a boy named Jake. He inherited his father's red hair, and my blue eyes. He's very nerdy, as you can probably see, and is always hanging out near the science center.

As a teenage boy, he has his own room, even though the house is a bit too small for no one to share. Kayla and Aria will probably share a room--but I'll get to that later.

Jake must have inherited something else from me, however, because he has a steady girlfriend. I'm very encouraging that he and Christa Landgraab should get married after graduation--

"Nicky, should we really encourage our son to put labels on the pure tender universal energy of love?"

Freddie-bear, why don't we just let Jake decide what he wants to do when it comes to Christa?

Ah, yes . . . as you can probably see, Freddie and I are excellent at compromising. It's a fairy thing.

Our second child, Kayla, came a few years later. She's a pretty little girl, and Freddie teases that she inherited my looks and his style. Somehow, Kay-Kay got her ears pierced without our knowledge, and changed her wing color to match her favorite color.

We actually made sure the playground was built next to our house, just so the kids could have somewhere to play. Kayla spends most of her days there, playing on the swings and slide.

Her princess bedroom is next to the nursery, but Aria will be moving into her rom after her birthday, with the limited space in our house . . . with any luck, we'll avoid drama until the teenage years!

Being an exceptionally brave child, she insists on peeking underneath her bed in search of monsters.

Freddie and I can always tell if she sees monsters because we can hear her run out to the bench outside our room. After a few minutes, my husband goes out and carries her back to her bed.

Every weekend, I send Kayla and Jake over to the Memories of Sunset Valley park. They roll their eyes and protest that some old-fossil town doesn't matter, but I think it's very important that they know where they come from. Anyway, they usually just shrink into fairy-form and play tag instead of looking around.

Of course, there's Aria, our youngest. She inherited my looks, Freddie's skin, and my husband's hippie.

Since my work hours are more flexible, I spend much of my time at home with the little ones. Aria is just at her most precious age, when I can play with her and teach her about all the happy things in life.

Freddie is quite the sports star down at the stadium, but he still sets aside lots of time for Aria.

With Aria coming to the beginning of her childhood, Freddie and I decided that it was time for another little one. He's going to be pregnant this time, and I tease him that he's a very lovely woman.

Aria's going to have a little brother or sister soon! At least, we hope so, if the results come back positive. The whole man-pregnant process can be iffy, to say the least, so we're constantly on edge.

I haven't mentioned my new profession yet, have I? I'm actually a singer, out here in Lunar Lakes. Don't laugh, it's really very fun! I'm not bad, either. In fact, I'm quite the local legend! Based on The Bachelorette, I certainly have the genes for it.

As town founders, Freddie and I have a huge project going on at the moment. We're very busy setting up the Lunar Lakes University up by the river, so adults in this town can receive a proper education and even get a degree! It's all very exciting.

I'm now placing this holographic device in a metal shipment that is being sent to your world. With lots of luck, this will somehow end up in the hands of one of my descendants. At the point in time that you are reading this, I am probably alive, but very old in human terms. Perhaps Freddie and I have even moved on to a new world! Good luck with the dynasty.

The very attractive Freddie Classic is full property of Tilia, and I had no hand in creating him. If you haven't read the Classic Dynasty yet, do so immediately. That's an order.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Message in a Potty
« Reply #415 on: April 10, 2013, 09:55:31 PM »
This made me so unfathomably happy.  Aria looks like the most thorough combination of both her daddies.  <3

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #416 on: April 10, 2013, 11:44:31 PM »
I apologize that I haven't replied in a while. Things have taken a very fascinating turn! I'm glad that both Miles and Kara have found their true loves, (YAY that Bebe is still around!) and Iris is such a cutie-pie! Congrats to Bree on her immortality--and another fantastic ambrosia chapter.

I had to giggle when I saw this latest posting. Nick does indeed make a lovely lady. :P

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #417 on: April 10, 2013, 11:54:58 PM »
I thought this was great fun, and seeing all the genetic experiments was cute. I must admit, however, that I was thoroughly creeped out at the thought of Freddie being married. *shudder*
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #418 on: April 11, 2013, 12:23:51 AM »
Wow, Nick makes a very hot lady! lol  Freddy too, for that matter.  Wonderful update!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #419 on: April 11, 2013, 03:47:44 PM »
This made me so unfathomably happy.  Aria looks like the most thorough combination of both her daddies.  <3

I try  :) . I agree on Aria being the most thorough combination, since she inherited a few characteristics from each. She also has an adorable little pouty-face!

I apologize that I haven't replied in a while. Things have taken a very fascinating turn! I'm glad that both Miles and Kara have found their true loves, (YAY that Bebe is still around!) and Iris is such a cutie-pie! Congrats to Bree on her immortality--and another fantastic ambrosia chapter.

I had to giggle when I saw this latest posting. Nick does indeed make a lovely lady. :P

Thanks, and a smiley-face  ;D .

Makes you wonder what would have happened if he was born a girl, hmmm?

I thought this was great fun, and seeing all the genetic experiments was cute. I must admit, however, that I was thoroughly creeped out at the thought of Freddie being married. *shudder*

Well, there are fantastic genes from both sides, so of course they turned out wonderfully! Freddie + marriage = does not compute, I know! However, I always wondered if Freddie secretly wanted a chance to try out the "family life" while in the midst of the dynasty . . . so I'm glad I gave him a shot at it.

Wow, Nick makes a very hot lady! lol  Freddy too, for that matter.  Wonderful update!

Haha, I just pictured that song from some mop commercial . . . Who's that ladyyyyy? Sexy lady . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty