Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764520 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #765 on: October 05, 2011, 06:36:53 PM »
Awsome Zap, looking forward !
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #766 on: October 05, 2011, 07:54:03 PM »
Awsome Zap, looking forward !

Am I going to do the nature park also? It sounds hard, but that's not a viable reason to turn down a request.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #767 on: October 05, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »
the nature park is on me ;) I'll get on it once I finish my party beach
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #768 on: October 05, 2011, 10:26:56 PM »
yay :). Zap and kiko, can you message me with how it's going, so I can comment for any improvements before you upload it? Don't forget my instructions! thanks heaps both of you :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #769 on: October 15, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »
I have a request!
Can someone please make me Queenstown? I have WA, AMB, LN, GEN, HELS and FLS. Here is the Google Image result. Queenstown is arguably the most beautiful spot in New Zealand, so I'd like that to be mirrored here. Here is the Wikipedia page. Please can you make this world mildly large, but not too large. If possible can you reflect the Gondola, though this isn't required. Finally, Here is the Google Maps result.
The world should be green and white (snow). I know you can't get it exactly the same as the real Queenstown, but can you please try to get it as close as possible? Please place all the rabbitholes (none from Late Night). It should have a town-y feel, not a city feel. Please place lots, some built on, some not built on, and place a Legacy Lot, as I may use this for a Legacy.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #770 on: October 17, 2011, 03:54:59 PM »
Alex, can you provide more details about lot size and lot value? And possibly a style you want, colors etc?

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #771 on: October 18, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »
This may sound odd, but I want a blank, sim free, building free world. I do need lots, though.

Mostly medium sized lots, maybe a few large ones in a "rich" area of the town. I would like a couple smaller lots (30 x 30 or so) clustered together for the actual town, like where the stores and stuff would go. I do want roads, but dirt roads, like in China.

The terrain should be grass. I dunno, something that fits in with a town full of farmers.

I want it to be mostly flat, maybe a hill here and there.

If anyone starts this, can you please PM me when you are done?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline icftldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #772 on: October 31, 2011, 08:15:44 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have a request if anyone might be interested. Its for the large 64x64 empty lot at 1007 Pomona Promenade, just up the road from the horse training and competition grounds.  Looking at the lot from the front, I would like it built on the right hand side, front half, leaving the back portion for future stables and yards. What I am after is more a template for that particular lot. I would like a swimming pool in the shape of a horse head, with a viewing room wall of the pool in a basement, if that is even possible. There is no need to build a house, but I would appreciate if it could be presumed any house to be built on the block would be built on a foundation. Is this build request realistic and at all possible within the game? 

VampirePlasma

« Reply #773 on: November 02, 2011, 06:18:00 PM »
This is my first time requesting here.  ;) Tell me if am missing something
I would like an 18/19 century house, 60x60, under 200,000. 6 rooms, a fireplace. Think maybe Europe? London, Italy.
Can it have courtyard? Lots of flowers and bushes etc. Expensive wallpaper with the trim and all that stuff.
Light colors like yellow, blue, peach. Don't furnish please.
The EPs I have are World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Pets.
Thanks in Advance.

musicalgamergirl

« Reply #774 on: November 03, 2011, 02:21:08 PM »
I have a request!

I want a house/barn/ranch for the Pets expansion. I have all the expansions (item packs included), but I don't want any store items (free items are alright, just need to be told which ones).

I don't want the house to be too big (one or two br/ba each), but I would like it on a big lot so that I have enough room for a pond, a barn with stables, and a jumping/racing area to train horses. 

I will be having a LOT of pets so maybe instead of 2 bedrooms it can be one bedroom and one pet room.

As far as colors go, I prefer no light colors. Wood, neutral tones, and dark colors/black would be best.

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone who decides to take on this request!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #775 on: November 04, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
sydney, There is already a request for a Blank World on the list so if you don't mind I'll just add your name with that and provide a link to your post as well?

icftldu, I don't exactly understand what you are asking, could you explain a little more on the subject?

musicalgamergirl, Before I put your Request up can I draw your attention to the latest Building Contest that has closed today. The Challenge was to build a Family Farm. Although they may not meet your standards exactly they can certainly suit part of it, many have Stables and Horse equipment. All are on 40x40 Lots but those can be placed on Large lots if you wish.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline icftldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #776 on: November 04, 2011, 03:24:57 PM »
Hello samoht04,

Basically I am after a swimming pool in the shape of a horse head and a basement with a glass wall to view the pool. Built on the right hand side of the lot, somewhere around the half way point of that side of the lot. My idea is if I can have this part built for me, then I can "add-on" a house with foundation in front of the pool, and have behind the pool and the left hand side of the lot available for stables, training grounds, pond, etc.

I would build a house 2 to 3 squares from the far right hand side edge, and about 6 to 8 squares from the front boundary. I am basically asking for a horse head swimming pool plus a basement with a full glass wall looking into the pool, to be pre-built on the block first. Like a template I can re-use over and over if I decide on different house/stable/training designs.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #777 on: November 04, 2011, 03:27:40 PM »
I think I understand. Although a Horse Head is going to be tricky, although it might be possible. I think I may just try and see if I can even make anything remotely the same shape, I can't promise anything though, I can't even draw Horses (Or any Animals or Humans, Lol).
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline icftldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #778 on: November 04, 2011, 03:37:33 PM »
Thank you for attempting, I would appreciate anything remotely close. When I saw the cat pond at the cat park, I thought how nice it would be if its possible to have a pool shaped like a horse head for a breeding ranch. If a pool is too difficult to shape, a horse head pond would be just as lovely, although I don't know if it is possible to look into a pond, like you can a pool, from a basement I mean, I have never tried.

musicalgamergirl

« Reply #779 on: November 04, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »
musicalgamergirl, Before I put your Request up can I draw your attention to the latest Building Contest that has closed today. The Challenge was to build a Family Farm. Although they may not meet your standards exactly they can certainly suit part of it, many have Stables and Horse equipment. All are on 40x40 Lots but those can be placed on Large lots if you wish.

Thank you for showing me this! I'll try out a few of the houses that have caught my eye.

anything