Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 705647 times)

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1440 on: September 28, 2015, 10:16:32 AM »
Don't panic, I just found out what was clogging my hard drive... TONS AND TONS OF HYPERCAM2 RECORDED VIDEO! UGH! I should just give up on ever doing video on my computer if all those clips I made take up that much memory. :(

I'm fine now, might try to reinstall Sims 4 some day - right now I am busy cleaning up another backlog, all of those games I told myself I'd get the Platinum Trophy in and slacked off on.  ;D
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
« Reply #1441 on: September 28, 2015, 06:22:53 PM »
I bet this has been asked before, but I don't have a lot of time to go through all those comments. When it says rewards no other sim has purchased, do the rewards include potions?
Cake + Sims=Amazing

It is no joke that eating cake and playing sims is true awesomeness.
Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*
The Starlivs Return *Ongoing*
Starliv Immortal Dynasty *Graveyard*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1442 on: September 28, 2015, 06:24:30 PM »
When it says rewards no other sim has purchased, do the rewards include potions?

Yes.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1443 on: September 29, 2015, 08:57:47 PM »
Two Questions:

I saw that Spooky Stuff was released today and has the option for "Ghastly Party." Can this party count towards the 5 gold medal parties?

Also, I apologize if this question has been answered before, but I was a little confused for the 5 parties that you need to gold medal on. Unfortunately, I only got a silver medal on my founder's wedding and birthday. I do have other sims in the house that can have birthdays/weddings, but would it count towards the goal if my sim isn't technically a host?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1444 on: September 30, 2015, 08:03:36 AM »
I will add "Ghastly Party" to the rules.  Personally I don't own any stuff pack, hence I didn't know about it.

Your sim has to be a host for the gold medal to count.  For weddings, sadly that is a one time event, but birthday you can be the host and have a different person as the birthday sim.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #1445 on: October 01, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »
I will add "Ghastly Party" to the rules.  Personally I don't own any stuff pack, hence I didn't know about it.

Your sim has to be a host for the gold medal to count.  For weddings, sadly that is a one time event, but birthday you can be the host and have a different person as the birthday sim.

Can't you get divorced and re-marry to attempt the party again?  Or does that break dynasty rules?
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline BigMud

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1446 on: October 02, 2015, 12:20:13 AM »
Hi all, I want to start this challenge just for fun as a way to feel out the game. If I like it, I may try for a hall of fame run (!!)

Only problem is, the spreadsheet won't open for me. I get to the page and it just says "Loading" forever. Would LenaLJ or someone else be willing to e-mail it to me in an excel file, or dropbox it? Please PM me for my email if you can do so.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1447 on: October 02, 2015, 07:24:15 AM »
Can't you get divorced and re-marry to attempt the party again?  Or does that break dynasty rules?

You can break up and remarry again, as long as partner is still staying in the dynasty house and not move out. 

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1448 on: October 02, 2015, 07:29:40 AM »
@BigMud

I've sent the spreadsheet to your gmail.  Welcome to our Forum.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1449 on: October 02, 2015, 08:21:46 AM »
Can we add carved pumpkins to the list of items that can form a collection? If your sim has a high enough level of handiness, they can be preserved for $50 each. The $50 doesn't add to their value, unfortunately.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline BigMud

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1450 on: October 02, 2015, 08:22:01 AM »
Thanks so much!! I can't wait to get started :)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1451 on: October 02, 2015, 11:53:54 AM »
Rules Update:

Carved Pumpkins added to Qualifying items list for the Museum.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1452 on: October 02, 2015, 06:21:44 PM »
My polinator, Don Lothario of course, now has life line bubbling.  I really did not want to face witnessing another death.  Can I send him on vacation and let him just die there?  I won't be killing him and he's still a member of the family.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1453 on: October 02, 2015, 07:32:05 PM »
You could, although I don't know if that will mess up your game.  There have been Grim Reaper bugs, not sure if that will affect you.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #1454 on: October 03, 2015, 01:54:28 AM »
I had my pollinator mainly either fishing down at the river or in his locked bedroom in his last days. Eventually Grim got him in the bedroom and none of the family witnessed, they just carried on with their day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk