Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 697874 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2340 on: July 20, 2017, 12:38:48 PM »
Are we able to add Plasma Jane and Plasma Fruit Salad to restaurants we own?

A while ago I remember someone saying we have to create a completely new Sim if we restart, sorry I can't seem to find the post, would a twin be OK?

Yes, you can add the plasma fruit meals. I think a twin would be okay as long as he or she doesn't have any skills.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #2341 on: July 22, 2017, 04:34:05 PM »
Thank you  ;D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2342 on: July 29, 2017, 06:25:19 PM »
My Mixologist Heir has made the Shadow Realm drink for the collection.  However, I don't know if The Grim Reaper will automatically drink it when a death occurs in the family.  The drinks are all spoiled now but I need to know if Grim will drink it and resurrect the dying Sim.  I still have time to change the drinks if need be. ???
Cynthia

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2343 on: July 29, 2017, 08:05:15 PM »
@CynKuy: is your collection in a locked or doorless room? That might prevent him from coming in.

I'll do some testing since I'm pretty stuck on what to do in my own game right now (shh!)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2344 on: July 29, 2017, 08:09:33 PM »
It is in the basement with no doors.  But since Grim is Supernatural I don't know if he can get in or not.
Cynthia

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2345 on: July 29, 2017, 08:29:06 PM »
@CynKuy: I tried it in a fresh save (with my maxed mixologist and a room with a death flower from the Gallery, lol) and he didn't even try to reach for the drink when it was in an inaccessible room. He also entered the house through the front door. Grim actually follows normal human routing once he phases onto the lot.

Though he did automatically grab it when it was in the same room he was. Unlike with death flowers where you have to manually offer them.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2346 on: July 29, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
Thank you.
Cynthia

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #2347 on: August 15, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »
Question - I know that you can't have clones in your museum, but can you use cloned items to craft items for the museum?  For example, cloned will o wisps for a fertility herbal elixir.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #2348 on: September 11, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »
Sooooo... something weird happend with my dynasty family :P My sims have a butler in the house and I guess that my current heir did an 'enchanting introduction' so they had a small romantic bar. I thought not much of it. All of a sudden his spouse gets upset (the romantic social bar was still the same, I don't think they talked after that, it happend a lot of simdays ago). My heir gets very embarassed about it and the butler slapped him in the face. lol... what??

Now they have a negative romantic relationship (the butler and my heir), but I prefer it to be neutral (not there at all). Is there a way to make sure that bar goes away? Or in the future, what should I do if something like this happens again? I'm scared one of my heirs will get too embarassed and die.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #2349 on: September 12, 2017, 06:15:54 PM »
I couldn't find it in the topic using the seach bar, so therefore I thought I should ask in here: If your child heir completes two aspirations, can it count as an extra museum item? Just wondering. I happend to have my heir of gen 5 completing his second aspiration just now :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2350 on: September 12, 2017, 06:34:40 PM »
I couldn't find it in the topic using the seach bar, so therefore I thought I should ask in here: If your child heir completes two aspirations, can it count as an extra museum item? Just wondering. I happend to have my heir of gen 5 completing his second aspiration just now :)

I rarely make rules calls these days in Dynasty threads, but I'll quote the appropriate section...

**Players can increase the value of their Immortal Family Museum by having an heir contribute three additional museum items (for a total of 11 of a given type) if the heir maxes all five of their toddler's skills, completes a Childhood Aspiration, and gets an A in school (as a Child and a Teen).

So, based on that...there is no leeway to allow what you're asking. It's basically a "you gotta do these 3 things and you get to do x."

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #2351 on: September 12, 2017, 06:37:10 PM »

I rarely make rules calls these days in Dynasty threads, but I'll quote the appropriate section...

**Players can increase the value of their Immortal Family Museum by having an heir contribute three additional museum items (for a total of 11 of a given type) if the heir maxes all five of their toddler's skills, completes a Childhood Aspiration, and gets an A in school (as a Child and a Teen).

So, based on that...there is no leeway to allow what you're asking. It's basically a "you gotta do these 3 things and you get to do x."

That's fine :) I wasn't entierly sure. It's been a while since I've touched my Dynasty file and I must admit that the rules aren't that clear in my mind anymore. Thank you for the quick respone @Metropolis Man

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2352 on: September 15, 2017, 03:34:43 PM »
I thought I was doing quite well in my latest dynasty when I heard Grim's music and my Founder died.  I was paying too much attention to unnecessary tasks.  :'(
Cynthia

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #2353 on: September 15, 2017, 03:37:23 PM »
I thought I was doing quite well in my latest dynasty when I heard Grim's music and my Founder died.  I was paying too much attention to unnecessary tasks.  :'(

oh no! That's so sad. Which generation were you at?

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #2354 on: September 15, 2017, 10:08:32 PM »
The fourth generation had just been born.
Cynthia

anything