Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423938 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Magical Bubble
« Reply #1005 on: July 11, 2013, 11:06:36 PM »
I looked at the family tree. Wow, you are close to the end!

And the chapter finally reminded me of Bree and Brandon! They really were adorable together, and not even Nick's nudity can distract from brief moment Bree/Brandon nostalgia.

Finally, happy birthday to Liya. :D

If you want to see how far along I am, look at the stats  ;) . I'm super-duper far ahead, but I have no time to update!

Well, the nostalgia must be pretty strong if Nick's nudity doesn't distract from it! Seriously, though--the nudity is pretty distracting!

NO! I WANT TO SEE NATALIYA AS A CHILD! NO NO NO NO!
..... Not working? Well, it worked for my two-year-old niece, so I figured I should at least try.

Works for my brother, too! My . . . ten-year-old brother.

Awe Azokka the suspense, the suspense that you put me through.  ;D ;D ;D

I freaked at the reaper because I scrolled to far before reading....

Woo ok all is good again

I love your ambrosia eating when they are all down there scenes! And that house is so pretty! Do I hear a house tour coming soon....? ;) ;)

I do love some good suspense! It makes me feel like a puppetmaster Overlord.

Thanks! Gah . . . house tour? I cannot build. At all. I kind of just threw everything together randomly and built section by section.

Oh Nick, showing up to eat dinner pantless. I think he spoiled everyone's appetite! Hehe. As for Mikayla being able to date Nick: oh dear! You're family tree is just hopelessly broken, isn't it? Can't wait to see more Nataliya adorableness. I bet she's gonna be a knock out.

He only wears clothes if I manually change him into them, then he just gets out of the shower naked so I gave up. I was thinking more about Nataliya dating Nick, mwahahahaha. Don't worry, it DID NOT HAPPEN!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/11
« Reply #1006 on: July 12, 2013, 01:42:49 AM »
Chapter 108 - Stallions and Stormy Grey Waters

My name's Nataliya Elysi. Mom and Dad call me Liya, but they're the only ones allowed to do that so don't even think about it! I aged up with those awful bushy pigtails but stayed for cake anyway, being super altruistic and magnanimous. I use special words like that a lot, but I've already decided not to at school, because I want to be popular.

I know, I'm a total knockout, right? I look like my mom, but with my dad's skin tone. Not that any of that matters--the right hair and clothing can make anyone gorgeous. Well, except for a few Twinbrookians. There's only so much you can do.

My wardrobe is chic, sleek, and the best you can do with the limited options available as a child. I'm planning to be a little more make-my-parents-faint when I'm older.

After my makeover, I hurried into the art room to meet my grandparents for the first time since I was a toddler. From what I've heard of the difficulty of the dynasty, they must be cool, serious, elite old people with black clothes and sunglasses.

This is what I found.

"Grandpa," I asked, "can you please put on some pants? I was worried that you or Grandma Kara would be wearing a swimsuit. This is way too much."

"Children, children, they're all the same! No respect for their elders, I tell you . . ."

I left the room to find Mom and Dad dancing in the hall, then quietly tiptoed backwards and closed the door. When I was a toddler, I heard the Reaper come and speak to my father, and I heard him say that Dad would die very soon. I can't steal his and Mom's time together.

I sat on the floor and listened to Grandpa Nick talking for a while. He was just rambling to air, but it was still pretty interesting to hear about how life was way back when. I'd like to hear more about it, but then Mom and Dad came in to say we were going somewhere special!

Mom drove us to the festival in her alien spaceship (it took longer than it should have, because I kept trying to find an Owner's Manual) then Dad bought us both ice cream! I got a strawberry cone with sprinkles, and Mom got the rainbow popsicle. She says the colors remind her of my baby's soul. Whatever that means.

I commissioned a special face-paint from the booth--a tiger! Because I'm a tiger. Rawr.

We had a water-balloon fight, girls against boys. Mom, soldier to the bone, kept yelling orders at Lieutenant (me) while I shouted "Yes, sir!" and passed her water balloons. We won in less than a minute.

At home, Dad read me a story about a pink princess who fought off a dragon and saved a prince from his tower in the woods. They rode on a black stallion to a magical unicorn palace and were married at twilight.

The next morning, Mom read me a story about a captain in the navy who fought bravely and went to his death beneath the stormy waves. She realized that was the end of the book, and quickly made up an ending about how he was resurrected as a mermaid.

School, as expected, was awful! The lessons were boring, the kids were all idiots (and paper deliverers), and even the cafeteria food was garbage! I threw up three times already, but that's okay because I'm going to pretend to be sick tomorrow. And the day after. And after that.

At least Dad makes me feel better. He told me that when he was in school, he was so glitched that no one but Mom could talk to him, and it was hard for her! I am the most popular girl there, for obvious reasons, so maybe there is an upside.

Then he winked at me and called the school.

We went out to the Bistro for dinner, and I ordered egg rolls. Elegant, no? I had to sit at my own table, which made me feel very grown-up.

Mom and Dad sat at their own tables, too--Mom said it was to confuse the aliens.

That night, I looked down from the bedroom window in search of my prince, to instead find my parents kissing down on the ground.

I just smiled to myself and glanced up instead, visualizing the future I would have, someday. Riding off on my wild black stallion into the stormy gray waters.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Stallions and Stormy Grey Waters
« Reply #1007 on: July 12, 2013, 02:19:47 AM »
Aww, I love Nataliya's personality! She reminds me of Mikayla, but not so insane. It made me laugh to see her looking at Nicholas like she doesn't mind him being nude! :o
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1008 on: July 12, 2013, 03:07:04 AM »
She is such a sweet heart! Can't wait for her teen wardrobe. I having feeling she will be a mix or Kara and Mikayla with a hint of Bree...
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1009 on: July 12, 2013, 05:06:47 AM »
Nataliya looks so cute, where is her hair from btw.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1010 on: July 12, 2013, 08:54:06 AM »
I like her voice. She's precocious but not obnoxious.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1011 on: July 12, 2013, 09:39:58 AM »
Did you keep a straight face when you waked in on naked Nick and smustling Kara? Because I didn't at that screenshot.

Nataliya's voice and perspective is almost as cute as she is! And she has to be the most adorable sim-child ever.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1012 on: July 12, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
I must echo all the other comments: Nataliya's just adorable!  And her voice is just perfect for such a cute kid!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1013 on: July 12, 2013, 02:06:45 PM »
Usually when you're forced to wait for something it isn't as good as you anticipated. Not the case. Nataliya is completely and totally adorable in every aspect.  ;D
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1014 on: July 12, 2013, 05:08:13 PM »
Aww, I love Nataliya's personality! She reminds me of Mikayla, but not so insane. It made me laugh to see her looking at Nicholas like she doesn't mind him being nude! :o

She's just imaginative  ;) . Oh my . . . I did not think of that. That is terrifying.

She is such a sweet heart! Can't wait for her teen wardrobe. I having feeling she will be a mix or Kara and Mikayla with a hint of Bree...

Her teen wardrobe is more Bree than anything else, I think, but it's very much Nataliya. You will see soon!

Nataliya looks so cute, where is her hair from btw.

Her hair came with the store world Aurora Skies.

I like her voice. She's precocious but not obnoxious.

Excellent! That's exactly what I was going for.

Did you keep a straight face when you waked in on naked Nick and smustling Kara? Because I didn't at that screenshot.

Nataliya's voice and perspective is almost as cute as she is! And she has to be the most adorable sim-child ever.

Every time I teleport them up to do the museum pieces, I set them dancing so they don't wander off. But I could not help having a giggle-fit when I saw the emotional scarring that awaited Nataliya.

I think she is! Though her offspring is quite adorable as well  ;) .

I must echo all the other comments: Nataliya's just adorable!  And her voice is just perfect for such a cute kid!

Well, everyone was sure that the child of Jerry and Mikayla would be adorable, and they were so right!

Usually when you're forced to wait for something it isn't as good as you anticipated. Not the case. Nataliya is completely and totally adorable in every aspect.  ;D

I know! I was so, so, SO happy when I saw her as a toddler.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/12
« Reply #1015 on: July 12, 2013, 06:17:54 PM »
Chapter 109 - Soaring Through

Isn't my daughter beautiful? She's just so bright and colorful, pink fireworks surrounding her.

Liya was more excited about my birthday than I was, so I let her throw a big formal party with both her friends and mine. She wore her party dress and ran around setting up lights, taking food from the fridge to the table, and kicking the paparazzi off the lot.

I may be the only person in this dynasty who is actually looking forward to becoming an elder. I can't wait for the golden years of my existence! Well--orange years, anyway. Besides, the sooner I become immortal, the sooner this dynasty ends and I spend forever with Jer-bear.

Don't look different, don't feel different. Wait, there is something--I see the butterflies swirling faster and faster, swooping around my head and towards the sky. A deep, infinite mind is pressed up against mine, separated only by a thin layer of sparkling wings. It won't be long, now.

The way I see it, elderhood is not a door closing, but a window letting orange light stream through. It may not be as bright and sparkly, but it's still there.

Posing in the art room, I looked out the window to see something truly beautiful: my daughter, my beautiful daughter, holding the fishing pole out over the water with a dreamy look in her eyes, as if she's seeing an entirely different picture.

My predecessors were hard at work all night, making the final keys to my immortality. I stayed up with Jerry, holding hands in the living room and laughing at the latest episode of the Bachelorette*, like nothing else mattered. I'm rooting for Uncle Nathaniel, and Jerry is a fan of Dimitri, because they're both writers.

A new door has appeared in the wall behind the house, a door that is clearly meant for me.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully, waving at the mirror.

The face took a few minutes to appear. "Percy! Put that vase down!" It cleared its throat and glanced at me. "Sorry, Mikayla dear, it's so hard to train the help. Now, is it time for your Ambrosia? Already? Seems too soon."

"The happiest life is the fastest one, I suppose."

"I have had the happiest life," I agreed. "Perfect parents, perfect husband, perfect career, perfect daughter--"

"And you're way too optimistic! But I thought I should let you know that you're a huge fan favorite with the commoners--I mean, readers. I've enjoyed our relationship, too. You've been closer to me than any other immortal."

I walked down the long, long hall to Jerry's memorial. Every picture, every memory. It should have been painful, but I just felt a deep sense of peace. We were young, once upon a time. Now we are old. It changes nothing.

Past the wall that belonged to my father and mother. I had known them as adults, but the young, beautiful people in these photographs were barely familiar! They were once young, I was once young, now we are all old, and my daughter will be old someday.

I've seen Bianca in the pictures in Grandma Kara's room, but these are even more . . . something. A red fog is descending on me, clamping down on my aura, grinding my optimism beneath its heel. It's so strange--I've never felt this way before.

Then I see Miles, and I realize what the fog is. There are hardly any pictures of him on the wall, and the largest one has photos of Bianca on the wall behind him! I feel so guilty for him, even if I don't know him and had nothing to do with his pain. I need to fix this, even if it takes me one hundred more years.

I raise my fork above the Ambrosia, which has an aura like nothing I've ever seen before. It's like time and space coming together into a tiny, beautiful rainbow glow.

Daddy tossing me up and down in my little bunny suit, playing in the dollhouse with the toddler who would become my husband, screaming at Zykara Ludaris as just a little child, feeling the butterflies around me and suddenly realizing that I was the only one who could see them . . . Cleo's soft fur between my fingers, her tongue licking my palm, water balloons splashing against my face as I shriek with laughter, playing astronaut with my little toy radio . . .

. . . the explosion of ecstasy I experienced the first time I kissed Jerry, listening to him breathe across the room at night, the joy of making a broken radio play music, working for hours on Level B2, the petals fluttering down at the wedding ceremony, orange lights illuminating the house, the thrill of watching Jerry leap through fire, waving my cell phone in the air with the rest of the crowd, my first trip zooming through the stars to confront the alien commander, kicking her rear end, meeting the Watcher for the first time and being given a cryptic riddle . . .

. . . the pain of Daddy dying, watching Mama become a recluse, crying on Jerry's shoulder and knowing that we would have what we had craved most desperately. A child. The most perfect, beautiful child in the entire world, a daughter with an aura of fireworks and pink-streaked hair.

The fog has lifted, and butterflies soar through the wisps to take flight, at last.

Guess what I got a tattoo of?

My entire life has been so peaceful, yet exciting. I was a toddler when my parents first realized I was special, and instead of running away from that they accepted how different I was for the rest of the world and were proud of it. I first met Jerry as a toddler, believe it or not, and I knew right away that he was the butterfly for me. As a child, I met someone else very important--Zykara Ludaris. I vowed, then and there, to stop her, and first began to cultivate my dream of becoming an astronaut.

I remember being thrilled and relieved when Jerry could finally talk to me, and I to him, and we fell in love despite the family relationship. He was always the one for me. My young adulthood was absolutely wonderful--I married my panda bear and watched him become a world-renowned acrobat, while I became the youngest astronaut in Sunset Valley history.

I know I am special, because I choose my adulthood as the stage I would like to relive the most. I was at the top of my career, married to the most beautiful man in the world, and watched my parents enjoy their own golden years. Then Daddy died, and I was able to overshadow the gray with a pink firecracker. As for being an elder? I don't have a very good idea of it yet, but it's fun so far!

My name is Mikayla Elysi, and I am the Sixth Immortal. Also, ducks are awesome. See? The ducks down there? They're so cute!

*The Sims version of the Bachelorette is hosted by Ombradellarosa on the Miscellaneous Stories board. The opinions expressed by characters in this story do not necessarily represent the opinions of the writer or characters. Thank you.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Soaring Through
« Reply #1016 on: July 12, 2013, 06:22:37 PM »
I don't know how you do it, but your ambrosia chapters just get better!  Congrats to you and Mikayla!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/12
« Reply #1017 on: July 12, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
Mikayla Elysi
The Sixth Immortal

Immortal 6 - Mikayla Elysi
Traits - Brave, Athletic, Insane, Handy, Ambitious
Likes - Orange, Indie
Spouse - Jerry Hart
Unique LTW - Become an Astronaut
3 Unique LTRs - The Hustler, Fast Metabolism, Multi-Tasker
Career - Military
Unique Supermaxed Skill - Handiness
Other Skills - Athletic
6 Black Ops - Research Project, The Boiler Room, Frequent Fatigue, Flightless Birds, Broken Laptop, Bring Back the Jams
6 Unique Best Friends - Damien Hart, Clinton Cloud, Jerry Elysi, Bernice Croft, Nataliya Elysi, Nadine Stanley, Iris Bianca Elysi, Shelly Hart, Elton Hart, Vickie French
Owned Building - Alien Research Center
Owned Property - Port-a-Party Warehouse
Toddler Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture
Child Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture
Teen Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture
YA Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture
Adult Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture
Elder Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Sixth Immortal
« Reply #1018 on: July 12, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
*waving a hand at her eyes* Oh, always they do this to me. Amazing. I appreciate the Bachelorette reference, as always ;) It's nice to see how all the little threads wrap up together. You know? I mean, we go through this and we're very much in the moment, but the wrap-up in the ambrosia chapter always makes everything come together. I feel sad for Miles too.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Sixth Immortal
« Reply #1019 on: July 12, 2013, 09:00:44 PM »
Congratulations on another Ambrosia chapter. It's hard to believe that there will only be to more. I will miss this story when it's over and done with. :(
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

anything