Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419170 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - My Alien Stepmother
« Reply #465 on: April 17, 2013, 05:17:46 PM »
What? How did you know? I didn't! It's way cool, of course. I'm jealous--I want to play with an alien.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #466 on: April 17, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »
I knew that Bianca was part-alien, but it's really cool that she has alien powers!

(Funny enough, my file has some possible alien hybrids at University, but they're very human-looking and I doubt they have alien powers. No fair!)

Bianca is a very cool mix of alien and human--she has the epic alien skin, eyes, and powers, but human eye-shape, facial structure, and natural hair instead of the usual alien bald. Rhoxi should be very excited if she ever has a shortage of rainbow spouses.

What? How did you know? I didn't! It's way cool, of course. I'm jealous--I want to play with an alien.

I was always trying to figure out how she had such cool skin and eyes, but never once considered that she might be an alien! Never mind that there were always alien sound effects when she came to the house, or the fact that she had green skin . . . it's very cool gray-green skin, instead of the normal sort of sickly dark green. I love it!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #467 on: April 17, 2013, 05:48:19 PM »
Honestly I never thought Bianca was an Alien, she doesn't have the really thin Alien nose most Aliens have. (Or at least in my games) She is however pretty awesome, It is nice how she and I.B have finally learned to get along.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #468 on: April 17, 2013, 09:07:53 PM »
Alien powers!?  Oooo!  That's awesome!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #469 on: April 17, 2013, 09:46:21 PM »

So Bianca is an alien! How awesome! That's more proof that townies are starting to mate again, even if just in non-home world places! You know, I thought Bianca's skin looked like it was on the alien slider. So cool!

I also have to love the letters between Rosetta and I.B., the fact that Bianca and Kara finally got to get married, and the Bianca's becoming friends. So much good stuff!

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
« Reply #470 on: April 17, 2013, 10:27:51 PM »
I never even considered Bianca being an alien.  I had thought her skin was on the rainbow slider!

Now that I look closer though, the eye shape is reminiscent of an alien's.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #471 on: April 18, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »
Honestly I never thought Bianca was an Alien, she doesn't have the really thin Alien nose most Aliens have. (Or at least in my games) She is however pretty awesome, It is nice how she and I.B have finally learned to get along.

I'm pretty sure she's some form of hybrid, since she isn't bald and I've never seen a "full" alien at University.

Alien powers!?  Oooo!  That's awesome!

It's super fun, since the last time I played an alien he spent his entire life finding stars because I didn't want to deal with him . . . so yeah, having lots of fun this time around!

So Bianca is an alien! How awesome! That's more proof that townies are starting to mate again, even if just in non-home world places! You know, I thought Bianca's skin looked like it was on the alien slider. So cool!

I also have to love the letters between Rosetta and I.B., the fact that Bianca and Kara finally got to get married, and the Bianca's becoming friends. So much good stuff!

I feel exactly the same way--it's like everyone's dreams are coming true!

I never even considered Bianca being an alien.  I had thought her skin was on the rainbow slider!

Now that I look closer though, the eye shape is reminiscent of an alien's.

I think she has those super cool black alien eyes, and a more human shape.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 4/18
« Reply #472 on: April 19, 2013, 01:29:27 PM »
Chapter 62 - Waterslides and Wardrobes

The last day of vacation was spent . . . on a waterslide.

Mother then reined me into a few rounds of karaoke. I teased her about her new job as a professional singer, which she was not allowed to quit from for at least two months, according to her contract.

Mother just rolled her eyes and said her new vocation was worth it, because now she had Bianca back. And there's the fact that singing is in our blood (if you don't believe me, check out The Bachelorette. Grandmother Serena is glued to the TV watching it).

Despite myself, I was a little worried that things would change when we arrived at home. Certainly, there's no need to be so constantly making trips to the bedroom, but I would prefer that they not fall completely out of love once the novelty wore off. However, there was no change in their behavior, which was both slightly irritating and quite cute.

I rapidly returned to my experimenting, with mixed results. According to my skill journal, I only have three more potions to discover and thirty hours of tutoring to do, with the assistance of a genie lamp, before supermaxing logic.

Otherwise, events at home have not shifted unexpectedly. Grandfather's girlfriend, Emma, has given birth to one more son, Wesley, and is pregnant with his sixth child. At the moment, their children together are Kraig, Tim, Cynthia, Quiana, and Wesley. There's also Tristan, Lavar, Donte, Corrie, and Roscoe with Tamsen Clemons, and Bradley, Marisela, and Vickie with Sandi French. He has been quite busy without ever cheating on any of his girlfriends.

Between movie shots, Aunt Rosa is busy sculpting Bianca for her place in the museum.

Despite having completed all her requirements as a young adult, Mother has returned to painting in her free time.

Grandmother Serena has appeared to regain the fun she has while cooking, and our refrigerator is now filled with exotic dishes, all delicious.

As for Grandmother Bree? I'm . . . not entirely sure of what she's up to.

On Grandmother Bree's advice, I began my own blog recording my scientific discoveries. It's called Musings of a Teenage Genius, and already has several hundred followers.

For Snowflake Day, as with Leisure Day, we all took a trip to the Winter Festival. I was a little wary, considering that Grandfather Brandon had died on a similar trip, but Bianca was only 86 at the time.

Grandmother Bree immediately settled in for a heaping helping of her favorite clam chowder.

My elder grandparents and I had a vigorous snowball fight with Grandfather's ex-girlfriend, Tamsen.

Aunt Rosalia accidentally stuffed her snowboard down her mouth and it slid straight down to her legs as she slid down the half-pipe.

My mothers shared a quiet, romantic evening on the ice rink.

Afterwards, Grandfather Nicholas convinced us to go see the latest action movie, Sharks . . . On Land! starring Kelsey Crumplesteel and Sebastian Shark. It was excellent, although the special effects were quite overdone.

The next morning, Bianca pursued her new job . . . as a stylist. She worked wonders for Emma Hatch, who had recently given birth to a little boy, Marshall.

Mother played for tips in the nearby coffeehouse. She pretends to be annoyed by her new job, but we all know she enjoys it.

And now, just a quick romantic shot that fits nowhere in the story but is quite adorable. Awwwww.

At 12:00 A.M., Aunt Rosalia and I ran across the street to the pond to celebrate my birthday. My family wanted to throw a big party, of course, but I really just wanted to get it over with so I could leave for university!

I believe I have Grandmother Bree's nose, and Miles's eyes and mouth. Perhaps he wasn't entirely useless, after all.

For the sake of satisfying your curiosity, here's a close-up picture of me without glasses. This is what made it clear that I have Miles's eyes, not the family eyes that were passed down from Grandmother Serena.

My wardrobe was more difficult than anticipated. I wanted something very businesslike and professional, as befitting a future surgeon, but, at the same time, comfortable and casual. I'm quite pleased with the results.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Waterslides and Wardrobes
« Reply #473 on: April 19, 2013, 01:40:55 PM »
Yay, Bachelorette shout-out! There are some temporal difficulties involved in Serena watching it, but I try to ignore those. I think I actually saw Sharks . . . on Land! at the movie theatre! Maybe it's just in my head . . .
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #474 on: April 19, 2013, 02:36:50 PM »
I love that Kelsey and Sebastian are in an action movie! I'd quite like to see it.

Iris Bianca has an awesome name and is a really cool sim. Though I think my favourite so far is Kara. That she's got married to Bianca now is lovely.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #475 on: April 19, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »
She is stunning.  Miles definitely served his purpose!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #476 on: April 19, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »
Great Update!! Oh and Tilia - I am on page 9 in your story! Its alot to read but its awesome!

I find myself getting confused between your 2 stories because I am reading them at the same time and there great !

Thanks, I hope to have an immortal dynasty as epic as you 2 ( And Pam!)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #477 on: April 19, 2013, 05:38:31 PM »
Aw, so cute that they're all getting along now! :)

Also -- was this intentional??

Bianca in "alternate reality" --

I.B -

Because of that, this made me laugh -- oh, if only I.B. knew...

Bianca immediately received a makeover--not that she needed one, according to Mother. She had her hair dyed, and put it in this stylish bun. I was actually considering using that same style for my young adult hair, but since my mother's girlfriend tried it out first--it's ruined for me.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #478 on: April 19, 2013, 06:05:16 PM »

I like I.B.'s outfits, especially the formal one. Very cute. She's going to look awesome in that doctor lab coat!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #479 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:12 PM »
I.B. looks fine with the glasses, but those eyes are just lovely!  She might want to consider going without them whenever she has to find Mr. I.B.