Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 422995 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Lonely Anubis
« Reply #495 on: April 21, 2013, 02:20:08 PM »
... And that is why being socially awkward is frustrating. Poor Iris Bianca.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Anna33

« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2013, 02:57:07 PM »
I hope IB sorts this out, think what would Rosetta do? and why doesn't the sims have bow ties. Bow ties are cool.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2013, 03:24:13 PM »
  "Mario, would you like to move in with my family and potentially impregnate me for the progression of our immortal dynasty? You would receive room and board, full access to our funds, and we won't have any sort of romantic relationship. So, what do you--"

;D What goes on in the mind of every Dynasty girl since Carina Dreamweaver...

Haha, so right. Although most dynasty girls pretend to be in love for maximum persuasive effect.

Awwww!  So cute!  Hehehe, I love that he's a closet nerd XD and that they debated about the Doctors hehehehe.  Awesome update.  Hope IB gets what she wants.

We're all closet nerds inside--except for those of us (<---me) who are non-closet nerds!

This girl is driving me crazy. She's being really dumb, in my opinion. Just because her parents didn't have a romantic relationship--she lived with Bree and Brandon, for crying out loud! And she clearly doesn't know she likes him. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I want to smack some sense into her.

Haha, for some reason I find your devotion to IB's love life quite adorable (in a good way). Perhaps her problem is not that she's dumb, but that she's too smart for her own good and doesn't know how to approach a romantic relationship non-analytically.

Poor, I.B.! She's young, though, she'll figure it all out I think. Matters of the heart aren't her natural forte, and her parents didn't really set the example in that department, but I hope she sorts through it. Follow your heart, I.B! It's just like chemistry, after all! Anyway, very good update plus good screenshots. I like the one where he's running away.

Emotion overall aren't her thing--her mother really stole the show in that department. Don't worry, it all works out in the end!

Ah, I had some confusing moments like that at university myself.  Poor thing.  Growing up is hard.  Hey, shoot me a PM and let me know if and how you'd like to keep up the pen pal thing between Rosetta and IB!

I'm not at university yet, and I'm hoping it will be mainly straightforward, but . . . life. Sigh.

All right, I should cut her some slack, you're right. I'm just frustrated.

So was I, trust me! She was popping wishes for him left and right, but when she went for the Heat of the Moment Kiss he responded badly even though they were good friends. These annoying townie loners!

Rosetta needs to set I B straight !! :D Just kidding ! :) But seriously come on IB :)

Haha, again, don't worry. It all works out for our little genius.

Must say, I love IB's Doctor Who obsession.  However, I am disappointed that we didn't get to hear her opinion of which one she preferred. 

She loves Matt Smith, of course, but also loves Tennant, so she was really just arguing for Amy and Rory vs. Amy and Doctor. Mario preferred River and Doctor, but thought Amy and Rory would never work out.

... And that is why being socially awkward is frustrating. Poor Iris Bianca.

She actually isn't socially awkward. I thought about it, but in the end decided the benefits didn't outweigh the drawbacks.

I hope IB sorts this out, think what would Rosetta do? and why doesn't the sims have bow ties. Bow ties are cool.

True dat.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #498 on: April 21, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
She actually isn't socially awkward. I thought about it, but in the end decided the benefits didn't outweigh the drawbacks.

Is that an actual trait with University or something? I just meant that IB has a tendency to over think things and say the wrong thing.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #499 on: April 21, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »
Is that an actual trait with University or something? I just meant that IB has a tendency to over think things and say the wrong thing.

Oh, I thought you meant the actual trait! Yes, she has a hidden Socially Awkward trait.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #500 on: April 21, 2013, 03:36:31 PM »
As I posted earlier on the Immortal Dynasty Challenge thread, my game has experienced that unfortunate glitch where the game crashes when traveling home. No worries, I had an earlier save to return to, but this means Mario never happened and the 75 screenshots I was planning to use for updates are now useless.

Now, most people would just play more and have an update tomorrow. However, I decided I might as well give myself something to do while waiting *twitch* for the Classics to wrap up. Thus, I give you . . .

The Elysi Halfway Point Poll!

We here on the Elysi Immortal Dynasty want to know what you (the readers/audience/gnomes) like the most about this story! (Or hate the most. Whatever works.) Thus, we are asking you to respond, through comment, to the following question/thingies. You are probably very confused at this point, but that's okay! Actually, it's preferred.

Favorite Immortal:

Favorite Spouse:

Favorite Helper (Not including spouse):

Favorite Character Overall:

Favorite Wedding:

Favorite Party (Including Weddings):

Favorite Proposal:

Favorite Dynasty Couple:

Least Favorite Dynasty Couple:

Saddest Moment:

Happiest Moment:

Moment Where You Wish You Could Jump Into the Game and Punch Someone in the Face:

Other:

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Elysi Halfway Point Poll
« Reply #501 on: April 21, 2013, 04:39:24 PM »

Favorite Immortal: Bree Elysi

Favorite Spouse: Tie between: Lolita and Brandon

Favorite Helper (Not including spouse): I LOVED Alex when he was a kid, but not toward the end of his life (he was to flippy floppy with girlfriends) . Rosalie's a sweet heart!
Kaylynn's alright I guess, she was nice. And I know you said no spouses but Brandon, before he became spouse was adorable. So I guess my final answer is Brandon.

Favorite Character Overall:Bree, I just love her!

Favorite Wedding: Serena and Thortan was amazing, so was Bree and Brandon, so was Nicky and Lolita. And Even Kara and Miles was preety but not real, because they didnt love each other. Kara and Bianca's was happy because finally Kara got to marry her true love! But I like my wedding traditional, so its a toss up between Serena and Bree, I would say Serena and Thortan as my final answer! <3

Favorite Party (Including Weddings): Ok I will be honest and say that I dont remember all of the Birthday parties and house parties and such (Because there so much amazingness to remember it all!) so I am going with a wedding. Hmmm Serena and Thortan ! ;)

Favorite Proposal: Bree and Brandon ! <3

Favorite Dynasty Couple: Ok, this might suprise you but................. Bree and Brandon !! <3

Least Favorite Dynasty Couple:Kara and Miles ( if they count as a couple?)

Saddest Moment:When people die  :'( (mostly Brandon, gosh I just love him!)

Happiest Moment:When sims get married to the right person (Serena, Thortan. Nicky, Lolita.Bree, Brandon <3.  Kara, Bianca.)

Moment Where You Wish You Could Jump Into the Game and Punch Someone in the Face: IB and how she doesnt like love, Nicky when he turned from being adorable into being a grown man, Kara and how she used Miles, Kara and how shes rebellious.

Other:Gosh you Dynasty is just AMAZZING !!!!!!  ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :) :) ;) ;)

I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #502 on: April 21, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
Heh, this took me far to long to think about XD  Trying to decide was TOUGH!

Favorite Immortal: Have to go with Kara, I think… though I’m very fond of Serena as well.  So hard to choose, but those two stick out in my mind.  Maybe because they’re the exact opposite of each other XD

Favorite Spouse: Lolita… I mean, c’mon!  She was brought back from the dead!  Though Bianca is my second favorite because she’s so much fun and part alien and- and… The whole story with her and Kara is just great

Favorite Helper (Not including spouse): Have to say Kaylyn

Favorite Character Overall: I’d have to go with Alex.  I always felt bad that, as the chosen baby factory provider, his family didn’t like him.

Favorite Wedding: Kara and Bianca’s

Favorite Party (Including Weddings): Serena’s bachelorette party

Favorite Proposal: Nick and Lolita

Favorite Dynasty Couple:  Oh, this is a tough one!  Love Nick and Lolita, but Kara and Bianca are a close second

Least Favorite Dynasty Couple:

Saddest Moment: When Lolita died

Happiest Moment(s): Watching Bree streak all the time at University… and then that picture of Brandon where he just looked so uncomfortable!  It was so much fun!

Moment Where You Wish You Could Jump Into the Game and Punch Someone in the Face: With Miles being a right tool.  I know he got a hard knock, being used as a sperm donor, basically, but still!  Getting into a fight with Brandon was not cool!

Other:  I have thoroughly enjoyed this dynasty and can’t wait to see more!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #503 on: April 21, 2013, 05:23:26 PM »
 I have to second this as other best party:Serena’s bachelorette party
And this as another sad moment:When Lolita died
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #504 on: April 21, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »
Favorite Immortal: Nickerdoodle. He's the best. Duh.

Favorite Spouse: Lolita!!!

Favorite Helper (Not including spouse): Rosalie, beacuse she's a plant sim!

Favorite Character Overall: Zelda. She didn't get much screen time, but she was awesome. ;D

Favorite Wedding: Bianca and Kara's.

Favorite Party (Including Weddings): Any party from when Bree was at Uni.

Favorite Proposal: Nick and Lolita's. It was very sweet, considering that they were having so much trouble getting engaged.

Favorite Dynasty Couple: NickxLolita, BreexBradon, SerenaxThorton

Least Favorite Dynasty Couple: NickxAnyone that's not Freddie or Lolita.

Saddest Moment: Umm..... It is really hard to make me sad.... I can't be sad over sims for most of the time, so yeah.... But probably Miles' death, because of the effect it has on I.B.

Happiest Moment: When Nick and Lolita got married!

Moment Where You Wish You Could Jump Into the Game and Punch Someone in the Face: I.B. doesn't know she's in love! I ought to smack her!

Other: ..... LET'S FINISH THIS!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #505 on: April 21, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »
Azokka - Polls aren't really permitted on the forum.  Even if they're in word format.   A story is your story and how you want to tell it.   We discourage this type of post but if you wanted a poll in that nature you could have hosted it on another website and linked to it. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #506 on: April 21, 2013, 06:04:25 PM »

University brought at least one top with a bow tie. I know because I used it. Also, in the Mediterranean Wedding Store set they have, basically, the 11th doctor's outfit. I freaked out when I saw it.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #507 on: April 21, 2013, 06:14:35 PM »
You can use the "tuxedo" formal outfit and then switch the colors to make a tweed jacket using the pattern in "fabrics" and so forth.  I mean, no I haven't invested hours of my time trying to recreate outfits from the various regenerations of the Doctor.  What are you talking about?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
Thanks to everyone who responded! I love seeing who and what people like (and dislike) the most.

Azokka - Polls aren't really permitted on the forum.  Even if they're in word format.   A story is your story and how you want to tell it.   We discourage this type of post but if you wanted a poll in that nature you could have hosted it on another website and linked to it.

So sorry! I thought that only applied to actual "polls," rather than this sort of open-ended written form. I have the brain of a butterfly sometimes . . . I'll be sure to remember for next time, and link to a different website.

University brought at least one top with a bow tie. I know because I used it. Also, in the Mediterranean Wedding Store set they have, basically, the 11th doctor's outfit. I freaked out when I saw it.

I know the one bow tie outfit, but I've only used it on Brandon once or twice. Seriously? Off to go look . . .

You can use the "tuxedo" formal outfit and then switch the colors to make a tweed jacket using the pattern in "fabrics" and so forth.  I mean, no I haven't invested hours of my time trying to recreate outfits from the various regenerations of the Doctor.  What are you talking about?

Haha, I've never tried that--although now that I think that, I have a pretty nice leather jacket from the store that would go great with the 9th . . . off to CAS water houseplants for a few hours!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #509 on: April 21, 2013, 07:35:06 PM »
Enjoy your plant watering  :=)

anything