Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419215 times)

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Waterslides and Wardrobes
« Reply #480 on: April 20, 2013, 08:42:56 AM »
Is Kara planning on maxing the singing career?

I.B. looks lovely as a young adult.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #481 on: April 20, 2013, 10:16:32 AM »
Always so envious of your style choices ^^  They look awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #482 on: April 20, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »
Yay, Bachelorette shout-out! There are some temporal difficulties involved in Serena watching it, but I try to ignore those. I think I actually saw Sharks . . . on Land! at the movie theatre! Maybe it's just in my head . . .

Come now, since when have temporal difficulties stopped the Elysis? I saw it, too! Fantastic action movie.

I love that Kelsey and Sebastian are in an action movie! I'd quite like to see it.

Iris Bianca has an awesome name and is a really cool sim. Though I think my favourite so far is Kara. That she's got married to Bianca now is lovely.

You could probably find the story version on the Miscellaneous Stories board, although Kelsey has a sidekick in that version  ;) .

I love IB, too, and Kara is also one of my favorites. I just love all of them!

Huge fan, by the way. I have read and re-read your Crumplesteel Townie DecaDynasty around 7 times. Will you sign my Iris in Lunar Lakes poster?

She is stunning.  Miles definitely served his purpose!

Nice to know he did something right. At the moment, the only points in his favor are IB and the fact that he died off quickly.

Great Update!! Oh and Tilia - I am on page 9 in your story! Its alot to read but its awesome!

I find myself getting confused between your 2 stories because I am reading them at the same time and there great !

Thanks, I hope to have an immortal dynasty as epic as you 2 ( And Pam!)

Thanks! I absolutely love Tilia's story, and I think it's a lot better than mine, so I get little tingles when you say that.

Aw, so cute that they're all getting along now! :)

Also -- was this intentional??

Because of that, this made me laugh -- oh, if only I.B. knew...

Yes! Besides, she really looks gorgeous in that hair, and nothing else looked quite right after it. It was also another nice link between the Bianca's, if a little roundabout.

I.B. looks fine with the glasses, but those eyes are just lovely!  She might want to consider going without them whenever she has to find Mr. I.B.

She does have beautiful eyes, which is why she only wears glasses in two of her outfits, but don't worry--Mr. I.B. loves her with and without glasses.

I like I.B.'s outfits, especially the formal one. Very cute. She's going to look awesome in that doctor lab coat!

Absolutely. I can't wait to see her in that world-renowned surgeon coat! Not sure how she'll feel about the Bedpan-Cleaning outfit, though . . .

Is Kara planning on maxing the singing career?

I.B. looks lovely as a young adult.

More like a fun diversion, rather than an actual career. She already maxed the painting career, so that takes care of that requirement.

Always so envious of your style choices ^^  They look awesome!

Thanks so much! For some reason (I blame the teenage girl hormones) I really enjoy dressing girls in Sims, especially with all the nerdy outfits.

Thanks to everyone for all the comments! I feel very loved  ;D
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #483 on: April 20, 2013, 03:45:49 PM »
Come now, since when have temporal difficulties stopped the Elysis? I saw it, too! Fantastic action movie.

Good point.

Eh, no I mean I think I saw the option when I sent the Callahans to the movie theatre. Again, could be in my head.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 4/19
« Reply #484 on: April 20, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »
Chapter 63 - Lonely Anubis

I arrived at my house at 8:07 A.M. on Sunday morning with one suitcase packed with test tubes and comic books--oh, and a few extra shirts and ties. Naturally, I was incredibly excited for my University experience. Classes, teachers, students sharing my interests and intelligence--what is not to love?

Naturally, my first outing was a trip to Keith's Comics. Five vintage comics I had not previously purchased were available for just 600 simoleons each! I know it is a rather frivolous pursuit, but comic books are the one silly luxury I allow myself.

My next visit was to the Student Union. An alarming number of male students appeared interested in socializing with me, but I prefer to not concentrate on romance while on this academic adventure, and so made a hasty escape.

I did meet a nerdy male fairy at the gym, Richard Randall, and he also invited me out to lunch. When I declined, Richard offered to show me around campus, but I plead disinterest and quickly changed the subject.

It turns out that his mother had just died before he enrolled, and I did my best to comfort him. Of course a paparazzi was standing nearby and took several photographs that showed up in the newspaper the following day, with a headline of The Youngest Elysi Finds Love at University. This made things very awkward between Richard and I, especially since he later asked if I could be his girlfriend, and . . . no.

Truth be told? I really, really am not interested in dating right now. All I want are a few good friends who share my interests! Besides Richard and my professor, I did make one very good friend online. His (or her?) username is LonelyAnubis426, and he has great interest in Egyptian history. We met on the online chess circuit, and have private chats during our games.

NerdyGirl301: Wow, you're from Starlight Shores? My family is originally from there! My great-great-great-grandmother's uncle still lives there, actually. Don't ask how he's still alive, it's a temporal paradox if we talk about it.

LonelyAnubis426:  Yes, but it isn't as nice as the tabloids say. Everyone either wants to be a pop star or bartender, and there's always a movie crew at the beach, so no swimming. I'm planning on going to Appaloosa Plains after graduation, since the houses are pretty cheap and I can get a job there. I'm not sure of what exactly I want to do yet, but at least there's opportunity.

NerdyGirl301: I live in Sunset Valley, but I'm planning on attempting to open a space and time portal so I can visit Lunar Lakes someday. Have you ever heard of Rosetta Classic? With her help, I might be able to visit her and Eureka Classic in Moonlight Falls, even if traveling between universes is proven to be impossible.

LonelyAnubis426: How cool! Since we're just townies I don't have access to the forum, but some NPC friends of mine gave me the link. If I can just be a young adult male for a second--I would love to go out with Mona Lisa Classic, but my friend says that the newest Elysi girl is seriously hot, so I need to read fast and get to her section!

NerdyGirl301 has signed out of this chat. You are now in an empty chat.

Classes, of course, are amazing. The material is so interesting, and no slacking is permitted. The girl next to me is allowed to sleep during lecture, but only because the professor is her uncle.

The only bad thing about my academic life is the students. Male students, to be exact. All the googly eyes and love notes and winking--perhaps I am the only well-dressed, smart girl on campus, but I do not require or request all of these romantic overtures!

Even my professor is joining the masses, but he's smart enough to figure out that I'm truly not interested. As retribution, he set me up tutoring this uber-jock, Mario Texas. He's the party, athlete, flirty frat boy on campus, and I don't want to spend every Wednesday tutoring him instead of engaging in academic pursuits! This is why I can never be a teacher like Rosetta Classic--she has the patience to educate the masses, while I have no interest in interacting with them.

The tutoring session was scheduled for 3 o'clock on Wednesday afternoon, so I had to miss my Advanced Quantum Physics lecture. After getting a muffin from the Grotto, I walked over to the Quad to meet Mario Texas for the first time and teach him the basics of calculus.

"So . . . what area do you want to go into after leaving University? I need to know what you need to know, so we can get this over with as quickly as possible."

He shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, then finally said, "I'm not sure of what I want to do, yet, but there are plenty of opportunities for college graduates."

Something in his words seemed to ring a bell in the back of my mind . . . "Wait . . . LonelyAnubis426?"

Mario blinked in surprise. "NerdyGirl301?"

"Oh! It's--it's great to meet you!" I tried to disguise my disappointment at discovering that my online best friend was nothing more than the flirtiest fraternity guy on campus. "To tell you the truth, I really didn't expect Lonely Anubis to look like . . . you."

"I'm kind of a closet nerd. And I definitely wasn't expecting Nerdy Girl to look anything like you! Not that I expected anything, or--you're very pretty, it's just that--do you want to go to lunch?"

We walked across the quad to Simburger, and the evening began in awkward silence as Mario stayed on the lookout for any of his friends, not wanting to be seen with nerds, and I lived in constant fear of having my reputation ruined by hanging with a popular. But as the night wore on, the ice thawed and finally broke altogether as we laughed over fries and debated the 10th vs. 11th Doctors while flinging napkins at nearby tables.

After lunch, when the sun had already set, Mario asked me down to the fountain pond behind the library. Along the way, I snuck a few looks at his features--symmetrical and not abnormal. He was cordial and interesting, and I could see myself spending time with him without becoming bored. Just about the perfect choice.

"Mario, would you like to move in with my family and potentially impregnate me for the progression of our immortal dynasty? You would receive room and board, full access to our funds, and we won't have any sort of romantic relationship. So, what do you--"

"What? I thought we did have a romantic relationship! Or the beginning of one, at least. Look, Iris Bianca, I have to go."

"Fine! It's not like I need you for anything! Just go back to your own useless life!" I shouted after Mario as he ran off. Who needs him? I can find someone else to artificially impregnate me with the next heir--someone a thousand times better.

For the first time since the afternoon, I checked my wish panel. Join Medical Career. Of course. Ask Mario to Watch the Stars. That doesn't mean anything, I love astronomy. Slow Dance with Mario. Ah . . . Kiss Mario for the First Time.

Okay, I screwed up.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Lonely Anubis
« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2013, 04:32:16 PM »
  "Mario, would you like to move in with my family and potentially impregnate me for the progression of our immortal dynasty? You would receive room and board, full access to our funds, and we won't have any sort of romantic relationship. So, what do you--"

;D What goes on in the mind of every Dynasty girl since Carina Dreamweaver...

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
But as the night wore on, the ice thawed and finally broke altogether as we laughed over fries and debated the 10th vs. 11th Doctors while flinging napkins at nearby tables.
Matt Smith is the best current Doctor. (The best oldie Doctor is the Crazy Scarf Doctor.)

Oh, and I hope I.B. gets her guy.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »
Awwww!  So cute!  Hehehe, I love that he's a closet nerd XD and that they debated about the Doctors hehehehe.  Awesome update.  Hope IB gets what she wants.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #488 on: April 20, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
This girl is driving me crazy. She's being really dumb, in my opinion. Just because her parents didn't have a romantic relationship--she lived with Bree and Brandon, for crying out loud! And she clearly doesn't know she likes him. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I want to smack some sense into her.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #489 on: April 20, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »

Poor, I.B.! She's young, though, she'll figure it all out I think. Matters of the heart aren't her natural forte, and her parents didn't really set the example in that department, but I hope she sorts through it. Follow your heart, I.B! It's just like chemistry, after all! Anyway, very good update plus good screenshots. I like the one where he's running away.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #490 on: April 20, 2013, 08:39:26 PM »
This girl is driving me crazy. She's being really dumb, in my opinion. Just because her parents didn't have a romantic relationship--she lived with Bree and Brandon, for crying out loud! And she clearly doesn't know she likes him. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I want to smack some sense into her.

I felt that way a bit too, Rosa.  But then I thought about being a teen and remembered it was a difficult time.  So I feel for her.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #491 on: April 20, 2013, 08:52:17 PM »
Ah, I had some confusing moments like that at university myself.  Poor thing.  Growing up is hard.  Hey, shoot me a PM and let me know if and how you'd like to keep up the pen pal thing between Rosetta and IB!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #492 on: April 21, 2013, 04:39:44 AM »
All right, I should cut her some slack, you're right. I'm just frustrated.

By samoht04

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #493 on: April 21, 2013, 12:46:45 PM »
Rosetta needs to set I B stait !! :D Just kidding ! :) But seriously come on IB :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #494 on: April 21, 2013, 12:56:40 PM »
Must say, I love IB's Doctor Who obsession.  However, I am disappointed that we didn't get to hear her opinion of which one she preferred.