Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 698226 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1215 on: June 05, 2015, 03:27:22 AM »
Ok, I checked.  I wasn't as stupid as I thought I was.  I DID have a save that happened just before I did the wedding!  May I go back to that save or do I have to start all over again?  I was so close to finishing my founder up with the last bit being get married, have an heir and then two more parties, (after the wedding), and friends. 

I am really am concerned about this mess up with weddings though.  I've done several attempts at this dynasty challenge and it seems out of five tries I only managed one wedding that actually showed as being done and gold.  The others had nothing even though all requirements were tallied off.  What I have done consistently each time is get the bride and groom to an arch and immediately do the wedding vows.  The music plays, kisses and confetti after the vows, guests all gathered around (usually in the way of good pictures),  cut and share the cake, but it doesn't register as being completed, yet they are married.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1216 on: June 05, 2015, 08:09:13 AM »
Yes!  Go back to that save and redo the wedding, good luck. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1217 on: June 05, 2015, 12:25:41 PM »
@Joria, Maybe hold off on the wedding vows. I had one requirement that was "talk to guests for 2 hours before getting married." I do understand the need for speed, though. Also, you can move in the future spouse before getting married to make sure that everyone is in a good mood.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1218 on: June 05, 2015, 03:18:09 PM »
@Joria, just wondering if you clear your caches out regularly? Or maybe have tried to repair your game? Sometimes just doing these two things can clear out the glitches/bugs for a while.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1219 on: June 05, 2015, 03:44:09 PM »
@Joria, Maybe hold off on the wedding vows. I had one requirement that was "talk to guests for 2 hours before getting married." I do understand the need for speed, though. Also, you can move in the future spouse before getting married to make sure that everyone is in a good mood.

Aaaarrrggghh!  I think that was it!  I had that as well and just wanted to make sure the wedding happened so did the talking AFTER the vows.

@Joria, just wondering if you clear your caches out regularly? Or maybe have tried to repair your game? Sometimes just doing these two things can clear out the glitches/bugs for a while.

Yep.  It's the first thing I do daily before I begin play.  I also remove my screenies and put them in a separate file.  Fairly old pc and don't want to slow it down.  I don't use any mods or cc either.  No mods because I'm lazy and would hate to have to remove and/or update them with each update from Origin and just don't trust most cc.

Hey, Team!  Any ideas on what will be allowed and what we can and can't do when the new world shows up?  Only one really big lot but three neighborhoods we can fill with parks, businesses etc.  Drooling over the chance to build, build, build.  It would be nice if we can use the big lot for dynasty, (size is 50x40 I believe), and ALSO add shops and a park or two.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1220 on: June 05, 2015, 04:36:49 PM »
@Joria: What "new world"?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1221 on: June 05, 2015, 05:09:46 PM »
I will download the new world and check (test) it out, release date is June 11th right?  Can't approve something without looking at it first.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #1223 on: June 07, 2015, 11:40:51 AM »
I'm trying to complete my founder's party requirements and I have a question about hosts.  If I use two hosts will both get credit for a gold medal?  Not sure if this is posted in the right thread, so apologies if so.
Cynthia

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1224 on: June 07, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »
I don't know if this has been covered but Hebe has made friends with the kitchen sink and the coffee table. Totally autonomously with zero clicking from me. Would these relationships count for the friends requirement even though I technically didn't do anything. One of the benefits of an insane Sim.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1225 on: June 07, 2015, 12:25:56 PM »
I don't know if this has been covered but Hebe has made friends with the kitchen sink and the coffee table. Totally autonomously with zero clicking from me. Would these relationships count for the friends requirement even though I technically didn't do anything. One of the benefits of an insane Sim.

Rachel

Lol - priceless! Yeah, Rachel I do not see why not. When it's time for Hebe to eat Ambrosia and you assess all of your requirements just check and see if those objects are listed in your relationship panel. I'm still trying to stop laughing.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1226 on: June 07, 2015, 12:35:45 PM »
Thanks Tom, Hebe will be really pleased to hear that.

Rachel

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #1227 on: June 07, 2015, 01:36:48 PM »

Rachel

Only Hebe could accomplish this. Way to go Hebe.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1228 on: June 07, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »

Rachel

LOL!! Be interesting to see if she can make them good friends autonomously. Far out, that's hilarious!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1229 on: June 07, 2015, 03:52:50 PM »
The kitchen Sink broke recently the option came up to replace and I seriously thought oh no I couldn't do that to Hebe she would be so upset.

Rachel

anything