Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 707619 times)

Offline Franki

• Occult
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #210 on: November 11, 2014, 11:25:28 PM »
Is anybody else having this problem? Then please tell.
I have checked the sheet just now and it opens perfectly for me.

This is what shows up when I click on the link to the spreadsheet:

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2014, 12:38:34 AM »
My founder shows it's time for her to age up and although she baked a cake, put on candles, she can't taste the frosting, make a wish or blow out the candles.  She's pregnant and I think the game won't age up a pregnant female.  True?  The horrible thing is her spouse and roomate all have birthdays the same day as she does, or did.  They aged up just fine.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2014, 01:25:16 AM »
This is what shows up when I click on the link to the spreadsheet:

And I guess clicking reload does not give anything?
I really do not know why you keep getting that error, I have tried, opening it in different browsers, on different networks, even have had family and friends to click on the link for me, nobody else seems to have this issue. I am clueless right now what to do.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2014, 01:26:13 AM »
My founder shows it's time for her to age up and although she baked a cake, put on candles, she can't taste the frosting, make a wish or blow out the candles.  She's pregnant and I think the game won't age up a pregnant female.  True?  The horrible thing is her spouse and roomate all have birthdays the same day as she does, or did.  They aged up just fine.

Pregnancy has always stoped sims from aging, as far as I know. So she will just have to age up when she has had the baby.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2014, 01:55:37 AM »
And I guess clicking reload does not give anything?
I really do not know why you keep getting that error, I have tried, opening it in different browsers, on different networks, even have had family and friends to click on the link for me, nobody else seems to have this issue. I am clueless right now what to do.

Reload just pulls up the same thing.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2014, 07:33:29 AM »
Reload just pulls up the same thing.

Just a random thought (no idea whether it solves anything): do you have a Google+/Gmail account? I believe the sheet is in Goole files or whatever it's called, maybe if you don't have an account it gives an error?

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2014, 07:55:40 AM »
I don't have a Google+/Gmail account but I can access the spreadsheet just fine.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2014, 11:15:22 AM »
Franki, are you using Google Chrome?

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2014, 12:33:52 PM »

Question...  I may have failed before I even got going here!   There are only 6 event options and you have to get a gold medal for all.. most are fine since you can try again but the wedding one is win or fail.  My sim had a Silver wedding.. so there is no real doing another wedding unless I try for a new husband but given the 'normal' life span restriction, and the fact that you can't move anyone out I'm not sure I will have time to do that (or if it's even possible to 'break up' with a spouse to even be able to marry a new one/have a new wedding chance.  Is this a do or die challenge or can you re-try from scratch if one attempt fails, so long as it's a clean/new start?

Also, for the whim fulfillment criteria.. can heirs fill this while children or are they adult fills only?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2014, 12:54:24 PM »
What about venue party and party at a friend's house?  Did you do those? 

As for the whim fulfillment criteria, I am going to say it doesn't matter, any lifestage will work.  But, let's see what the other team members say.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2014, 01:23:01 PM »
Also, for the whim fulfillment criteria.. can heirs fill this while children or are they adult fills only?

No they aren't. Unless we're talking about #2 and #3 that specifies Adult skills, and Adult Aspirations, the requirements can be worked on in any lifestage.

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2014, 01:45:48 PM »
I did not see Venue or Friends House options.. but I will definitely look for them.. Thank You!!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2014, 03:20:52 PM »
I did not see Venue or Friends House options.. but I will definitely look for them.. Thank You!!

Throw a birthday party at the park = venue party
Throw a dinner party at landgraab house = party at a friend's house

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »
Interesting question on the Miscellaneous thread.  Grimsoul made a "cemetery" by placing tombstones in Willow Creek park.  Since not all of us want to have ghosts driving us batty, can we be allowed to do the same, (which means it would break the no altering lots rule), or can we have a designated lot that could be used for placing tombstones?  We were allowed to buy an additional lot or place tombstones on other lots in TS3 dynasties so wondered if there was an allowable way for us here in TS4.  I'm not at that stage yet but thought it should be brought to the team's attention.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2014, 03:32:05 PM »
Interesting question on the Miscellaneous thread.  Grimsoul made a "cemetery" by placing tombstones in Willow Creek park.  Since not all of us want to have ghosts driving us batty, can we be allowed to do the same, (which means it would break the no altering lots rule), or can we have a designated lot that could be used for placing tombstones?  We were allowed to buy an additional lot or place tombstones on other lots in TS3 dynasties so wondered if there was an allowable way for us here in TS4.  I'm not at that stage yet but thought it should be brought to the team's attention.

I see no issue with it. There's nothing in the rules preventing a player from modifying lots. I did a Guide article on the Comedy skill and took a screenshot of a microphone I had placed in the park. What you're asking is really no different than that is it?