Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 698243 times)

Offline jkbm

• Nooboo
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #510 on: December 07, 2014, 10:27:19 AM »
What is the Immortal family Museum and how do i put things in it?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #511 on: December 07, 2014, 10:42:08 AM »
What is the Immortal family Museum and how do i put things in it?

It's basically just a dedicated room you establish to house the founder's and each heir's required items. These are placeable objects such as paintings, frogs, etc.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jkbm

• Nooboo
« Reply #512 on: December 07, 2014, 11:58:53 AM »
Thanks and can I put more than 7 things in Family Museum?

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #513 on: December 07, 2014, 12:07:33 PM »
You put 8 per founder and heir, unless a child completes a childhood aspiration and gets an A, in which case that heir can place 10 items.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline jkbm

• Nooboo
« Reply #514 on: December 07, 2014, 12:49:06 PM »
Where are you standing at the Sims 4 imortall dinasty chalenge (whitch generation, do someone of your immortals already eaten Ambrosia)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #515 on: December 07, 2014, 01:04:24 PM »
Where are you standing at the Sims 4 imortall dinasty chalenge (whitch generation, do someone of your immortals already eaten Ambrosia)

If this is a general question directed at everyone, then you might check out the stories section where players doing this challenge detail their efforts.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #516 on: December 07, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
Yeah, sorry for the delay. I believe those team members that have spoken out on the issue are ok with using Manage Worlds solely for the purpose of evicting ghosts. You would not be able to go into Manage Worlds for anything else at this time.

-----------------

EDIT: Ok, I just made the edit:

The only other scenario that allows access of the Manage Worlds screen is if you need to evict ghosts from households. Otherwise, Manage Worlds is off limits after going into Live Mode./

Thanks for the decision. I'll post again letting you know how successful this strategy is for the game moving in living sims.  <fingers crossed>  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #517 on: December 07, 2014, 03:22:43 PM »
*facepalm* Ok, back to the drawing board and now for try... *counts* 4!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #518 on: December 07, 2014, 03:23:38 PM »
I'm having a very hard time getting my founder to complete any aspirations, mostly because all her time is spent at work or exhausted from it.  She's completed lvl 10 Cooking and Gourmet Cooking and always goes to work Inspired with all needs filled, works hard, but is not getting the last promotions which would give her the Master Chef aspiration.  Her spouse, who does not work, has completed 3 aspirations.  Since he is my only active Sim while she's at work, it's pretty easy to max him up.  Any tips or hints to ease this process for my founder, or a link where I could find such?

Somewhere someone mentioned if your founder is in Culinary they would have to max, or come close to maxing, cooking, gourmet cooking, fishing and gardening to be able to make ambrosia.  Why?  If there is someone else in the house doing the gardening and fishing and providing the necessary ingredients, wouldn't that be ok?

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #519 on: December 07, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »
I have everyone not an heir in the garden. Non heirs do the fishing for angel fish and colt makes the points for the youth potion. My third gen is doing the culinary so from here on out she will make the ambrosia. Before Dina made it and when she died there where 6 in the museum for safe keeping.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #520 on: December 07, 2014, 03:46:39 PM »
@Joria, yes, it is okay to have other people get the ingredients necessary for making ambrosia.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #521 on: December 07, 2014, 05:08:07 PM »
@ Joria, just a thought but if you have someone who is at level 2 (I think it's L2) writing then they could write an excuse note for your founder so she could take a day off work and work on her aspiration. Just time it so that it isn't just before your founders days off though or otherwise she/he could end up with a lot of days off in a row. It takes about an hour to write an excuse note so make sure you start it at least 3 hours before your founders due at work.

Sometimes the master chef takes a few days to get that last promotion. try drinking an inspired potion from the rewards section just to top of all her inspired/etc moodlets  just before work, sometimes that's enough to tip the balance into the next promotion as well.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Sayaka

• Waffle Burner
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #522 on: December 07, 2014, 06:21:15 PM »
Joria, you definitely don't need level 10 gardening and fishing to make ambrosia, but you do need level 10 cooking and gourmet cooking for the recipe itself to unlock. Angelfish can be caught at any time, but are very rare so it might take a while. And you only need level 7 gardening to take cuttings and graft to make death flowers.

I personally move those fisher and gardener townies in (elders in those weird outfits at the park) to do the gardening and fishing for me. Makes everything easier to have a 40k handout and two sims with maxed out skills.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #523 on: December 07, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
I have everyone not an heir in the garden. Non heirs do the fishing for angel fish and colt makes the points for the youth potion. My third gen is doing the culinary so from here on out she will make the ambrosia. Before Dina made it and when she died there where 6 in the museum for safe keeping.

I had moved in her BFF and family in hopes of having another gardener, (I think my garden might be too large), but the BFF and her mom, who were somehow the same age, both died on the same day.  That was weird but fun with Grim chatting up the rest of the family and hanging out for the entire rest of the day!  So the two deaders did help in the garden a lot and one was a fisher as well, (who never caught an angel fish) but they are gone.  The son is now my gardener and my founder has gotten lvl 7 gardening so we're covered for eventually getting the death flower.

Don't they spoil in the museum?  Are they still edible even when spoiled?

@ Joria, just a thought but if you have someone who is at level 2 (I think it's L2) writing then they could write an excuse note for your founder so she could take a day off work and work on her aspiration. Just time it so that it isn't just before your founders days off though or otherwise she/he could end up with a lot of days off in a row. It takes about an hour to write an excuse note so make sure you start it at least 3 hours before your founders due at work.

Sometimes the master chef takes a few days to get that last promotion. try drinking an inspired potion from the rewards section just to top of all her inspired/etc moodlets  just before work, sometimes that's enough to tip the balance into the next promotion as well.

What a great idea!  I'm about to move in the Goth family, (tired of living poor) so will set one of them up as a writer.  Also good idea on the potion.  My Chef left for work inspired but when she was almost there it changed to energized for some reason.  Had she drunk a potion immediately before leaving work we might have continued with inspired.

Thanks everyone for the tips! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery