Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 697713 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #1560 on: December 09, 2015, 05:42:26 PM »
Thank you, Colt would come after me I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1561 on: December 09, 2015, 09:55:42 PM »
Okay, The weirdest thing is happening in my Dynasty.

My All my heirs are getting prints from the microscope or telescope from doing Yoga or workouts. They are NO WHERE near the two items in question and each one has over 80 prints in their inventory. What is going on?

Have you posted this in the bug thread? 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1562 on: December 10, 2015, 09:29:58 AM »

My All my heirs are getting prints from the microscope or telescope from doing Yoga or workouts. They are NO WHERE near the two items in question and each one has over 80 prints in their inventory. What is going on?

I got the impression that she discovered some CC was causing the problem.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #1563 on: December 10, 2015, 09:34:21 AM »

I got the impression that she discovered some CC was causing the problem.

Yes MarionT, it looks like it was CC, because was it was all removed, the problem is no longer there and all the other problems are gone. But I am keeping a watchful eye out for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1564 on: December 10, 2015, 03:35:15 PM »
I wondered because I've been having weird things happening in my dynasty file since the patch.  I posted about some of it in Misc. Help.  I'm getting concerned because no way do I want to have restart a dynasty again.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline IronicBeauty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1565 on: December 13, 2015, 04:17:45 AM »
Really interested in starting a dynasty for the first time, especially with the new dynamic that GT has added to the game. Since I've never played a dynasty before (though I've read through pages of posts to get a better understanding) I had some preconceived ideas about how I would play the founder specifically. I was thinking of my founder as an actual 'Town Founder' where in all businesses (what is allowed by retail with GTW) would be started and created by the founder. My question is can the founder create (original creation) a retail business then sell it? Basically I want to create a number of retail lots but not have to run everyone through the entire length of the dynasty.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1566 on: December 13, 2015, 06:44:13 AM »
My question is can the founder create (original creation) a retail business then sell it?

Yes, you can create retail store and sell it later.  You can create retail stores from empty lots, you cannot bulldoze houses/buildings to create new retail stores though.

Basically I want to create a number of retail lots but not have to run everyone through the entire length of the dynasty.

I don't quite understand your plan here.  How do you not run everyone through the entire length of the dynasty?  Can you explain please?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #1567 on: December 14, 2015, 07:08:46 AM »
Basically I want to create a number of retail lots but not have to run everyone through the entire length of the dynasty.

I don't quite understand your plan here.  How do you not run everyone through the entire length of the dynasty?  Can you explain please?
I think she probably meant she didn't want to run every business through the end of the dynasty (every one vs everyone)
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #1568 on: December 14, 2015, 02:43:33 PM »
That was also the impression I got, just a small little typo that made all the difference :-)

Edited to add: and don't we all know how those typos are! I'm so guilty of them at times!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1569 on: December 15, 2015, 02:33:15 PM »
Congratulations, Nutella, on your inclusion in the Immortal Dynasties Hall of Fame.
After reading your fabulous Rival Dynasties challenge, I wondered briefly what happened to your fascinating immortal dynasty and I just found out today.
*throws confetti
*throws confetti
*throws confetti

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #1570 on: December 15, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »
Congratulations, Nutella, on your inclusion in the Immortal Dynasties Hall of Fame.
After reading your fabulous Rival Dynasties challenge, I wondered briefly what happened to your fascinating immortal dynasty and I just found out today.
*throws confetti
*throws confetti
*throws confetti

Nutella is not in the hall of fame for the sims 4 atleast?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #1571 on: December 15, 2015, 03:07:04 PM »
What?  I'm in the hall of fame?  Did I sleepwalk and finish my immortal dynasty somehow?  :o

I got bored of my immortal dynasty, so I scraped it.  I was at 5th or 6th generation and my older generations were boring, keeping them around the house with nothing to do drove me nuts.  I will probably try my hands on immortal again, that is after I finish with my current rival one.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1572 on: December 15, 2015, 04:03:25 PM »
What?  I'm in the hall of fame?  Did I sleepwalk and finish my immortal dynasty somehow?  :o

I got bored of my immortal dynasty, so I scraped it.  I was at 5th or 6th generation and my older generations were boring, keeping them around the house with nothing to do drove me nuts.  I will probably try my hands on immortal again, that is after I finish with my current rival one.

@Nutella  Oh darnit, I went and rechecked the post.  You're such an efficient, strategic player, I think I just assumed you ran through the rest of your dynasty....
It was your post but it was for adding ilovethesims to the Immortal Dynasty Hall of Fame.  *hangs head in embarrassment and sweeps up the confetti around Nutella

On another note, kudos to @ilovethesims.  *throws rose petals instead

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1573 on: December 15, 2015, 04:11:17 PM »
*shakes off my embarrassment

I have a question about (the current ninth attempt at) my Immortal Dynasty.
While I was in World Management in order to decide where I wanted to place a spa, I noticed that a sim that looks just like Grimm Reaper lives in the house next door (west side) to the Bob and Eliza Pancakes.
The Hollingsworth Dynasty @Playalot suffered serious glitching after Grimm moved into a house and  I wonder if this means that I should start my ID over again. My Gen2 heir just became a teen 3 sim days ago.
Or has that issue since been resolved?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1574 on: December 15, 2015, 06:04:13 PM »
@ilovethesims congratulations on completing your dynasty and being in the Hall of fame!  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.