Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 697608 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2445 on: July 08, 2018, 02:47:48 PM »
Any rulings about the Romantic Garden and Jungle Adventure packs? I just bought both of those and I am enjoying the Jungle Adventure pack a lot. Also, concerning Seasons, can you start in any season? I have started in Summer. Thanks In Advance. :)

Romantic Garden Stuff

I will get back to you on the Jungle Adventures, ALOT of info to comb thru.

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2446 on: July 08, 2018, 09:05:45 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I have tried using the well and it really trolled me. The first time it maxed out a skill I didn't want, the second time it cursed my Sim with slow skilling, and the third time it made the Sim mortified with +99 Embarassment and I knew there was no way to remove it before the Sim died of embarrassment. No way am I going to risk wishing for youthful vigor!!!  >:(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Townie
« Reply #2447 on: July 10, 2018, 11:41:35 PM »
Seasons has made this a much more engaging, and hopefully fun experience!  I've started a new ID...and had triplets without any fertility boosts.  oops?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2448 on: August 22, 2018, 12:05:33 PM »
SEASON RULES UPDATE:

**Players can increase the value of their Immortal Family Museum by having an heir contribute four additional museum items (for a total of 12 of a given type) if the heir maxes all five of their toddler's skills, completes a Childhood Aspiration, maxes the Scouts and gets an A in school (as a Child and a Teen). 

-- If your heir does all 4 from the above list, you can donate 12 museum items (instead of eight).
-- If your heir does 2 out of 4 from the above list, you can donate 10 museum items (instead of eight).
-- If your heir does 1 out of 4 from the above list, you can donate 9 museum items (instead of eight).
-- If your heir did not do any of the optional requirements, you can donate 8 museum items.

Remember these are optional requirements to increase museum values, does not affect hall of fame eligibility.  Spreadsheet for the Immortal Dynasty will be updated shortly.

I just noticed this wasn't clarified when the changes were posted.

Shannon

Offline Razhrfyre

• Nooboo
« Reply #2449 on: September 12, 2018, 10:53:12 PM »
If your teen heir goes to school and you save and exit the game, but when you load the game again they are home because of that glitch that sometimes returns sims early from their jobs, does that count as them missing school?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2450 on: September 12, 2018, 11:45:30 PM »
If your teen heir goes to school and you save and exit the game, but when you load the game again they are home because of that glitch that sometimes returns sims early from their jobs, does that count as them missing school?

This is an existing glitch, you are fine.

What I do is wait to exit after the return from school.

Shannon

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #2451 on: September 20, 2018, 08:02:45 PM »
So, I met a teen sim in my game who seems to only have one trait -- that's all that shows in the mouseover information, without a second "Unknown" trait, and this got me thinking about something I'd need to consider:

If this sim were to be moved in for one reason or another, would there be something I could do about it?

Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2452 on: September 20, 2018, 08:18:54 PM »
So, I met a teen sim in my game who seems to only have one trait -- that's all that shows in the mouseover information, without a second "Unknown" trait, and this got me thinking about something I'd need to consider:

If this sim were to be moved in for one reason or another, would there be something I could do about it?

If you move them in as a Teen, at there YA birthday, you should be able to give them the other random trait. But once you move them in they are in. So make sure you want to have them in your household.

Shannon

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #2453 on: September 20, 2018, 09:03:01 PM »

If you move them in as a Teen, at there YA birthday, you should be able to give them the other random trait. But once you move them in they are in. So make sure you want to have them in your household.

Shannon

What do you mean by random trait? Since picking traits randomly isn't mentioned anywhere in the rules, I'm just making sure I'm not missing anything.
Stories In Progress:

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2454 on: September 20, 2018, 09:18:08 PM »

Shannon

What do you mean by random trait? Since picking traits randomly isn't mentioned anywhere in the rules, I'm just making sure I'm not missing anything.

I'm not sure she meant anything by it. She's been working on a legacy challenge where traits do have to be random. Anyway, if you move in a teen with only one trait, you can add 2 at their birthday. Older than a teen, the trait screen won't show up.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #2455 on: September 20, 2018, 09:19:07 PM »
Thank you!
Stories In Progress:

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2456 on: September 20, 2018, 09:24:42 PM »

Shannon

I'm not sure she meant anything by it. She's been working on a legacy challenge where traits do have to be random. Anyway, if you move in a teen with only one trait, you can add 2 at their birthday. Older than a teen, the trait screen won't show up.

*smacks head*

Thanks, MarianT, I have been randomizing traits some much lately. I forgot where I was at. Sorry about that @Deme

Offline Meg

• Townie
« Reply #2457 on: September 29, 2018, 06:30:26 AM »
I’m sorry if this is a silly question or if it’s in the rules and I’ve missed it, are spouses allowed to be aliens? I’ve accidentally moved in an alien to my dynasty house.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2458 on: September 29, 2018, 07:25:11 AM »
Aliens can be added to the household. Vampires have to be cured of vampirism before they can be added.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #2459 on: October 07, 2018, 04:48:50 PM »

Just got Seasons and looking to boot up the old dynasty file. Does anyone know if there are any Maxis made Seasons lots so I can add iceskating/rollerskating to my world? There doesn't seem to be any in my gallery by default.

anything