Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423068 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Returning Firefighter
« Reply #555 on: April 25, 2013, 03:24:01 PM »
Aww Yay!

Glad to see IB having a little fun!!

Yea for Freddie and Rosalia !! :D

How did she have kids if shes a plant sim? Just wondering, did you keep her looks and justt change life state?

Glad a daughter was green ;)

I put them both in CAS and used the combine genes to create toddlers, then put the toddlers down with Freddie and Rosa. Not the most elegant method, but it's fun!

I have a feeling Freddie is going to play some thing in the plot of the story, he keeps popping up...  ???

I can't believe I.B is getting married, time goes way too fast. :)

Eh, probably. He is Freddie, after all.

I know! It seems just yesterday she was a little kid at the festival!

Tara looks a lot like Eureka to me!  You must tell me how you combined their genes.

I just used CAS, being not overly resourceful. The girls look so much like the Classics that you have to wonder what the Classics would have looked like without Freddie!

Awwww!  Freddie and Rosa!  That is awesome!  I can't get over how beautiful their kids are!  I mean, I know it's inevitable, considering who their parents are, but still!

Hehehehe yeah, that intolerance to juice and nectar is definitely an inherited trait hehehehhe

They really are gorgeous girls, and I can't wait to see Tara and what's-his-name-werewolf's kids!

Without a doubt. There's no other explanation.

My dad gave this a caption I though I'd share with everyone.

She-Hulk: The Early Years.
(It's not really funny if you don't get it, but I thought I'd share anyway.)

That's hilarious! I love it.

Aw, what a great batch of kids! So cute! (Then again, it's not like Freddie and Rosalia could have anything else!)

Good call about getting your future mother-in-law drunk before asking for permission--and at the bachelorette party no less! Well, better late than never.

Kara didn't enjoy her bachelorette party very much, so I thought I'd give her a chance to have some fun. And if it helped Bubba out a little . . .  ;D

I know this is to late but I forgot to comment it

Thanks! I love seeing reader input, because it helps me shape new chapters and characters. Bree is a huge fan favorite!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 4/24
« Reply #556 on: April 25, 2013, 03:55:09 PM »
Chapter 68 - Nightmares

I turned and shifted restlessly in bed. The room was too hot with blankets, too cold without, and the quality of my sleepwear did not help the situation. Neither did the evil gnome on the other side of the wall chanting into my ear, or Bubba's easy descent into sleep. Finally, I gave up and lay flat with my eyes closed, willing myself to fall asleep . . .

I stood in a field somewhere. There were buildings across the street, and trees and fields behind me. The air was cool and warm at the same time, and the scene was oddly familiar, a little sense in the back of my mind telling me I had been there before.

Then, someone appeared. Not appeared, exactly--just blinked into being in a way that would be odd in real life, but seemed perfectly natural at the time. A young woman who seemed strangely familiar, but also just strange. Grandmother Serena?

I didn't have time to find out, because the woman clutched her stomach in pain and cried out. I knew that she was starving to death.

Serena collapsed at my feet, her eyes closed before she hit the ground. I tried to move forward and help her, but my body was unconnected to my mind and I remained cold and distant.

Within moments, her ghost rose, and the Reaper appeared. The ghost tried to resist, but Grim swung his scythe and smashed her, and she dissipated into strands of mist.

The moment Grim departed, a younger version of Grandfather Nicholas stood in the field in front of me, looking his usual impatient, fast-paced self. I began to relax, thinking maybe the nightmare had turned into a dream and he would be all right and we would all go for ice cream or some such thing.

Then I noticed the flush of his face, his skin slowly turning bright pink.

The universe winked.

Again, I searched for a bottle of water, a river--anything to save his life. But my feet refused to move, and my arms remained at my sides, and Grandfather Nicholas burned and burned until all that was left was ash.

His ghost was as happy-go-lucky as his body as he cheerfully shook hands with the Reaper and leaped into his tombstone.

It seemed that the Grim Reaper turned and smiled at me, tapping his hands together in a fashion that would be amusing but was sinister.

Grandmother Bree drowned in a pool that appeared from nowhere, even though she holds the world record for treading water and swimming races.

She plead for her life and was thrown into her tombstone.

I felt a brief pang of sadness, added to all my grief over the previous deaths, when Grandfather Brandon appeared, looking as young as in the photographs in his and his wife's room. He smiled at me, then looked down and cried over Grandmother's grave.

Sparkles surrounded him and tiny wrinkles appeared around his eyes and mouth.

But the sparkles didn't stop there. Instead, they kept flashing around my grandfather, forming a cocoon of light that hunched his back, turned his hair white, and criscrossed his skin with deepset wrinkles.

And I experienced a scarily extreme case of deja vu.

I wondered what time it was. 5, 6 AM? Would my alarm go off now or in eternity? The Grim Reaper smiled at me, and I hoped it would be over soon. But, as all who experience a nightmare know, it's never over until you die.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Nightmares
« Reply #557 on: April 25, 2013, 03:58:18 PM »
Holy shibbit.
...And you would think Kara would be next.

~Anna

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #558 on: April 25, 2013, 04:02:41 PM »
That was a horrible nightmare.
... But I don't think it's over....
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #559 on: April 25, 2013, 04:15:10 PM »
Were you just having a lovely time killing off all the Elysis or what?

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #560 on: April 25, 2013, 04:59:36 PM »
That was some sadistic gameplay.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #561 on: April 25, 2013, 05:26:01 PM »
?? Ok?!

WHAT?!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #562 on: April 25, 2013, 06:46:45 PM »
... Just... Just... WHAT?!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #563 on: April 25, 2013, 08:16:35 PM »
Bad dream!!  someone hug and comfort poor IB!!!!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #564 on: April 25, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
:o

That sort of nightmare would give anyone the chills. Poor Iris!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #565 on: April 25, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »

This is what will happen . . . if you should fail!

Okay, I.B. now go back to your supermax like a good little sim. Nobody wants to see this become a reality! Now, scoot!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #566 on: April 25, 2013, 11:19:23 PM »
Seriously? You didn't let Serena drown, Nick get electrocuted, and Bree starve?  >:( Their ghosts would have been in their favorite colors!

Is it weird that that was what I fixated on?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #567 on: April 25, 2013, 11:39:07 PM »
Seriously? You didn't let Serena drown, Nick get electrocuted, and Bree starve?  >:( Their ghosts would have been in their favorite colors!

Absolutely not. I thought the same thing. Although if we open up all the options, I think maybe fire or blunt force trauma would be more red for Bree.

Come to think of it, just because I thought it too doesn't make it not weird . . .
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #568 on: April 25, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »

Haha, I was thinking of things relevant to their supermax--the chef starves, the sculptor catches on fire, and the athlete drowns.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #569 on: April 26, 2013, 12:09:56 AM »
Absolutely not. I thought the same thing. Although if we open up all the options, I think maybe fire or blunt force trauma would be more red for Bree.

Come to think of it, just because I thought it too doesn't make it not weird . . .

LOL!  Love this! 

And actually, I thought it too, though I like your reasoning too Azokka XD  Does that make us all sick puppies I wonder?