Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423884 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Resemblance
« Reply #765 on: June 02, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
Awwwww!  Love love love this!  Mikayla is still one of my favorites.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #766 on: June 02, 2013, 07:26:19 PM »
After a while, I dragged him over to the bed for our first Woohoo. Sure, my parents waited until they were married, but butterflies don't like waiting. For anything. Their lifespans are too short.

I just love that as a last line. :)

Mikayla...wow. She was a gorgeous teen, but she managed to get even better. I love all those butterflies in her wardrobe!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #767 on: June 02, 2013, 08:01:16 PM »
Awesome chapter! Mikayla looks amazing as a young adult. I'm a big fan of her African get-up.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #768 on: June 02, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »
I really like how you took the butterfly print from her wardrobe and put it all over her room.  Nice touch!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #769 on: June 02, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »
But you still have to have athletic skill to be in they military

I looked back and bree has martial arts as supermax

So I guess they will both max athletics and have their separate skills as supermax
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #770 on: June 03, 2013, 01:56:17 AM »
Very cute. I like Mikayla a lot.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #771 on: June 03, 2013, 02:35:32 AM »
Will she attend the university? Mikayla and her mother looks almost same. She looks more beautiful in the Indian dress.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #772 on: June 04, 2013, 02:00:27 AM »
Back after some time, so guess its time for some mass comments.

I love the elders' discussion on the cousin-ship.  If I'm right, Jerry is Mikalya'a half-cousin plus great-great-great grandfather?

IB and Mikalya do look similar, but Mikalya's black hair gives her a really unique and exotic touch and I really prefer her to IB!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #773 on: June 05, 2013, 04:20:06 AM »
Hi I was looking thru ID threads and found your Monte vista one for the first time!

I am so so so so so so so happy you chose this one, but I also cant wait to read how that one works out after this one (are you finishing the monte vista one?)

Anyway, I know that was random, but thought I would say it. :)

Carry on with your day now, I guess, Haha
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #774 on: June 05, 2013, 11:26:30 AM »
Loved the quote from "Blink"--the most terrifying episode ever!!!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #775 on: June 05, 2013, 05:26:25 PM »
I love how Mikayla sees everything in a kind of soft light (except aliens). It's very cute and her obsession with butterflies is downright adorable.

I'm very pleased with her personality! She's very adorable, indeed, in every way I can think of.

Awwwww!  Love love love this!  Mikayla is still one of my favorites.

Aww, that makes me so happy! I'm not allowed to choose a favorite (I couldn't anyway), but Mikayla is definitely in the Top Eight  ;)

I just love that as a last line. :)

Mikayla...wow. She was a gorgeous teen, but she managed to get even better. I love all those butterflies in her wardrobe!

Thanks! I especially love that line.

All of my immortals are cute teens, and gorgeous young adults. Mikayla especially turned out very well.

Awesome chapter! Mikayla looks amazing as a young adult. I'm a big fan of her African get-up.

Thanks! I think it really suits her personality and looks.

I really like how you took the butterfly print from her wardrobe and put it all over her room.  Nice touch!

Oh, I've been using that pattern since she was a toddler! It's just one of the theme ones that I recolored.

But you still have to have athletic skill to be in they military

I looked back and bree has martial arts as supermax

So I guess they will both max athletics and have their separate skills as supermax

Bree supermaxed martial arts as a teenager, and everyone has a lot of athletic skill. It's a free skill.

Very cute. I like Mikayla a lot.

Thanks, so do I!

Will she attend the university? Mikayla and her mother looks almost same. She looks more beautiful in the Indian dress.
Chetan.

No, the file is too bloated now to allow any travel. I prefer her in the African clothes, just because it fits with her personality better.

Back after some time, so guess its time for some mass comments.

I love the elders' discussion on the cousin-ship.  If I'm right, Jerry is Mikalya'a half-cousin plus great-great-great grandfather?

IB and Mikalya do look similar, but Mikalya's black hair gives her a really unique and exotic touch and I really prefer her to IB!

I think so! Juana is her mother's half-sister, so her half-aunt, and . . . yeah. I'm not even going to try.

I think they're both beautiful, and somehow in different ways even though they're practically identical!

Hi I was looking thru ID threads and found your Monte vista one for the first time!

I am so so so so so so so happy you chose this one, but I also cant wait to read how that one works out after this one (are you finishing the monte vista one?)

Anyway, I know that was random, but thought I would say it. :)

Carry on with your day now, I guess, Haha

I'm not even sure if I'll finish it or not, since I really want to start some other challenge after this is finished. It's so cool to know that you liked it!

Loved the quote from "Blink"--the most terrifying episode ever!!!

Definitely. I'm glad there are no statues where I live, but I am NEVER going to Washington D.C., where they have a million giant statues. Never. They're watching!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 6/5
« Reply #776 on: June 05, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »
Chapter 92 - Feathery Voices

Life is a gift.

And so are brownies.

If there's one lesson I've learned from my parents--amongst many others--it's that you should appreciate all the time you have. Just look at them! Daddy's pushing 96, but he and Mama don't spend their time weeping and putting the final touches on his tombstone. Instead, they kiss and hold hands and go on dates and watch the stars and are generally adorable.

Even when Mama's at work, Daddy texts her every hour and they go out for lunch during her break, even though Mama loves work. I guess she loves Daddy more! Even if she does think he needs to lose some weight, for semi-obvious reasons.

We all know that her making him work out every morning is just her way of saying that she cares, and she's worried, but she's not going to act like it because she wants him to be happy. But she's really not sad, and neither is he, because they're both just enjoying their last days together.

That's why I'm not sad about how Jerry won't live forever, and I will. If I won't have him in a hundred years, then the hundred years we do have together must be extra-super-special!

Oh, and here's a rare picture of all of our cars together! It's Great-Great-Great-Grandma Serena's van, Great-Great-Grandpa Nickerdoodle's Extravagator, Great-Grandma Bree's sports car, Grandma Kara's motorcycle, Mama's little VFN Kompensator, and my alien spaceship that got passed down from Grandma Bianca. Daddy has a Vasteur, and I'm planning on buying Jerry a cool Sylvan Motor Carriage for his birthday. Can you tell I have a hidden Vehicle Enthusiast trait?

Before Mama will let me poke around in the alien spaceship, I have to finish all the super easy upgrades! Smooth Running, Boost Channels, Improve Graphics--things I could do in my sleep! At least I hacked into the radio waves so one station plays only Lumineers, all the time. Technology, yo!

I did sneak up the elevator once while Mama was at work and started fiddling around inside the spaceship. I bet that, after a few years of figuring things out, I'll be able to travel all the way to the alien army and defeat them, for once and for all! Mwahahahahaha . . .

Oh, and Grandpa Nick broke up with Bebe via text. They've been dating forever, but he said he didn't want to keep her from being with Miles, in the end. Who the peanut butter is Miles?

Poor Grandpa. He's the nicest one, and lets me get away with anything, but Cleo is getting older and older. She's already outlived the average oldest age for dogs, and I know Grandpa is scared for her every day. I hope so much that she lives forever, so that Grandpa will have his best friend while he waits for Lolita. The grandmas say that making her live forever will break the rules. I hope she lives a very, very, very long time. Just as long as Daddy. Because Daddy will live forever, too!

Daddy's already maxed five hundred skills, but he's also getting really into science while Mama is at work. Mama is sooo jealous, since she isn't allowed to max science until she and Daddy move to Lunar Lakes! I don't know where Jerry and I will move. Maybe there's a secret world, second star on the right and straight on 'til morning? Grandma Serena joked that if I want a real secret magical world, I should just visit Italy. Too bad aliens have closed down all travel outside of Sunset Valley.

I always give Jerry a kiss for good luck, before he goes to a show. One time I was late at work and we didn't kiss, and it was his only failed show! Since then, we're extra careful.

I just love watching his shows, especially the end. He stands and holds up his arms, with the light illuminating his perfectness and fireworks going off, and around me the entire crowd goes insane cheering and throwing flowers. I threw a cowplant one time, but it hit an adorable crotchety little man instead. I stick to roses, now.

At this particular show, Daddy and a fairy townie (hey, it's the adorable crotchety little man!) were especially vocal in expressing their excitement. I think it's super sweet.

I ran right up onto the stage the moment he took his final bow.

It just seemed like the absolutely perfect time. There were a hundred thousand feathery little voices cheering inside my head, like tiny colorful butterflies flying around in my brain.

And at least two of the voices were my daddy and the adorable crotchety little man whooping at the table near the stage, as I dropped down on one knee, took the box out, and opened it to reveal a ring that sparkled with brilliant, rainbow light.

I was perfect. He was perfect. We were perfect. They were perfect. The world is perfect. The universe is beautiful.

And it's all wound together by the brilliant rainbow light coming from the ring, from Jerry when I look at him, from me when he looks at me, from Grandpa when he looks toward the beach where he met Lolita, and Mama and Daddy when they're together or even thinking about each other, and . . . the other Immortals--the ones who are actually immortal.

Grandma Serena, when she smiles at the wedding pictures. Grandma Bree, when she laughs at a line in Grandpa Brandon's goofy children's books. Grandma Kara gazing at a photograph of Grandma Bianca. It's all just so . . . pretty. And it's all connected by the rainbow light.

Rainbow light, and butterflies.

Mama, Daddy, Jerry and I all went out that night. We took photos in the photobooths. Some were fit for public viewing.

Others . . .

Not so much.

Grandpa Brandon just watched, and smiled.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Feathery Voices
« Reply #777 on: June 05, 2013, 07:35:53 PM »
I LOVED the Peter Pan reference!  It's so totally perfect for Mikayla!  And the way she described the rainbow light had me choking up.  Wonderful update!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #778 on: June 05, 2013, 08:40:45 PM »
Brownies are truly wonderful. I'm glad Mikayla appreciates them. Is the heir going to be born soon? Because how could Jerry and Mikayla's kid not be adorable? Also I want my friend to stop calling the future Immortal Mikarry. It's annoying.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #779 on: June 05, 2013, 09:25:13 PM »
My Brandon!!!!

Did I ever mention that I LOVE BRANDON AND BREE!!

Ok anyway very good update and I don't know if I said this but I love the last picture.