Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419186 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Aliens Vs. Robots
« Reply #990 on: July 08, 2013, 02:22:48 AM »
Holy Carl. Why did you have to ruin a cute anniversary update with that? Gaggggg.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #991 on: July 08, 2013, 02:33:09 AM »
Great update. Jerry looks cool even in elder age.
Nataliya looks more adorable and lovely in the above pic.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #992 on: July 08, 2013, 02:50:27 AM »
Happy Birthday Jerry! I will miss his younger years, but he still looks nice as an elder. And for the record, I'm really nauseous now :P
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #993 on: July 08, 2013, 08:32:13 AM »
Lemme join the choir of "EWWWWWW!" at that last sentence. Really sweet anniversary otherwise.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #994 on: July 08, 2013, 02:48:12 PM »
I don't see what everybody's EWWWWWing about. At least it wasn't Bubba or something. She also didn't do it, so I don't see how it matters. I did like the way she phrased it though.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #995 on: July 08, 2013, 04:09:43 PM »
Oh duh that makes much more sense. Upgrading it... ok!

As for the update well awe very cute date! And the last sentence is very gross if it would have happened. But it didn't so its ok haha. Boom. I like how she just says boom! Haha oh Mikayla! Jerry is a adorable elder, but its also sad that he is an elder! :'(
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #996 on: July 09, 2013, 05:19:17 PM »
Awww!  Adorable update!  Heh... That last sentence frightens me XD
Holy Carl. Why did you have to ruin a cute anniversary update with that? Gaggggg.
Lemme join the choir of "EWWWWWW!" at that last sentence. Really sweet anniversary otherwise.

Mwahahahaha. I just had to! It only came up because Nataliya just had the 8th generation (who is currently a child), and I was just thinking that Nick could have been the father! (Don't worry. He isn't.)

Great update. Jerry looks cool even in elder age. Nataliya looks more adorable and lovely in the above pic.
Happy Birthday Jerry! I will miss his younger years, but he still looks nice as an elder. And for the record, I'm really nauseous now :P

He takes after his father--handsome even as elders. And thank you, Pyro--that's what I was going for  ;) .

I don't see what everybody's EWWWWWing about. At least it wasn't Bubba or something. She also didn't do it, so I don't see how it matters. I did like the way she phrased it though.

I know--I think they have a big enough gap in their relation that it wouldn't be too gross, if he wasn't an elder.

Oh duh that makes much more sense. Upgrading it... ok!

As for the update well awe very cute date! And the last sentence is very gross if it would have happened. But it didn't so its ok haha. Boom. I like how she just says boom! Haha oh Mikayla! Jerry is a adorable elder, but its also sad that he is an elder! :'(

Haha, Mikayla certainly knows how to phrase a terrifying idea! It did accomplish it's initial purpose--no one is complaining about Mikayla-Jerry being cousins!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/9
« Reply #997 on: July 09, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »
Chapter 107 - Magical Bubble

I know that Jerry was worried that becoming an elder would make me lose interest in him--as if! Sure, his muscles didn't hurt, but neither did his beautiful eyes or friendly smile or pretty hair. I look at him, and I don't see someone old, someone who I'm bored with or tired of. I just see Jerry.

I suppose that most immortals feel torn between spending time with their aging spouse and their growing child, but I'm a little different. The way I see it, Jerry, Nataliya and I are not three separate beings. We're a family, with energy of three colors flowing between us in a constant surge of connected consciousness. When I read with Liya, I feel Jerry's spirit over my shoulder reading along with us, and when I'm kissing Jerry it seems that our daughter is playing with her toy bunny over by the door.

Now that my lovely green bird of paradise can see the shadows of the Reaper in the distance, he has begun to express interest in the mechanics of the body that shelters his spirit.

He's also focusing more and more on his writing, which was always secondary to his career as a sports agent.

Always, his--our--number one priority is Nataliya. She is our angel, our princess, the pink firework that lights the night sky. She has her own custom stroller, which either Jerry or I take her for a walk in every day, all the toys a child could dream of, and a platoon of grandparents overseeing her every need.

I love to sneak into her room while she's sleeping and just watch her for an hour, or two, or all night. Her little chest, moving softly up and down, and her tiny hands and feet moving just slightly as she dreams, with her little mouth curving into a little smile . . .

Every now and then Jerry and I discuss the fact that she might grow up spoiled, but then she does something even more adorable and we're wrapped around her perfect fingers all over again.

One night, I saw a familiar aura--dark, dark black with a trimming of red. He had come to claim a paparazzi, but did not leave, instead striding up to the house.

And into the nursery where my husband had just tucked my daughter into bed.

I don't know what the Reaper said to Jerry, and he refused to tell me, even though I could sense the sadness in his soul.

Deciding to drop the worrying incident and embrace the present instead of worrying of the future, I threw myself into my family. I had already completed all of my requirements and was a few days from my elder birthday and the trials of immortality--now was the time to celebrate.

Just as I had made this decision, the universe threw me another curveball as Jerry finally decided to tell me what the Reaper had said. "Mikayla," he said gently, taking my hands, "I'm not going to live to see Nataliya become a young adult."

I couldn't think of a way to confront this. I had been looking forward to Liya's birthday, but now I had to think of some way to prevent it--could toddlers eat ambrosia? Was that against the rules? Why couldn't I just live in this magical little bubble forever, Jerry and me and Nataliya?

Jer-bear found me staring at the television and brought me upstairs to the nursery, where we looked at Nataliya again and he told me, very carefully, that he didn't mind having to die. "You only have to wait two generations, love. Can you wait two generations, for me?"

I didn't even have to say my answer aloud--he knows me too well.

"So, what do you think of--" Kara glanced up and choked on her ambrosia. "By the Watcher, Grandpa, can you please wear pants?"

"Pants?" Nicholas answered distractedly, not seeming to see her. "No, Brandon, I cannot wear pants. You know that if I wear pants you'll forget that you can't date my teenage daughter!"

"He's been worse than usually all day," Iris Bianca remarked. "Mostly rambling to Lolita, or Grandpa Brandon."

"I think I know what he's talking about," Serena murmured. "A very long time ago, Brandon aged up before Bree and they weren't allowed to date, even though Bree was trying her hardest to make her boyfriend forget the restrictions of age. My Nicky soon put a stop to that, however." She smiled fondly at her son.

"Yes, Dad was the worst!" Bree groaned. "He was against me and Brandon from the start, but it was more sweet and funny than anything. He stopped protesting after he saw that we were truly happy together. I don't know why he's acting so strange and out of it now."

"Has Lolita come out yet?" Serena asked. No one answered. "That's it. He misses her too much, so his mind is taking a vacation."

I held Nataliya up to the cake on the morning of her birthday, and together we blew as hard as we could to extinguish the candles.

Jerry cheered and whooped in the background--oops, screenshot limit! No, not really, but this is my last chapter until I eat my ambrosia, so why not end with a little suspense?

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Magical Bubble
« Reply #998 on: July 09, 2013, 06:12:16 PM »
I looked at the family tree. Wow, you are close to the end!

And the chapter finally reminded me of Bree and Brandon! They really were adorable together, and not even Nick's nudity can distract from brief moment Bree/Brandon nostalgia.

Finally, happy birthday to Liya. :D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #999 on: July 09, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »
NO! I WANT TO SEE NATALIYA AS A CHILD! NO NO NO NO!
..... Not working? Well, it worked for my two-year-old niece, so I figured I should at least try.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1000 on: July 09, 2013, 07:19:32 PM »
Confusing moment: Why does IB seem to know who Lolita is, but not Brandon? They're both her ancestors, and Brandon was more recent than Lolita. Wasn't he alive when she was a kid? Weren't they really close? Is this just her descending into dementia as well?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Nataliya as a child.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1001 on: July 09, 2013, 10:24:26 PM »
Awe Azokka the suspense, the suspense that you put me through.  ;D ;D ;D

I freaked at the reaper because I scrolled to far before reading....

Woo ok all is good again

I love your ambrosia eating when they are all down there scenes! And that house is so pretty! Do I hear a house tour coming soon....? ;) ;)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1002 on: July 10, 2013, 12:40:53 AM »
Confusing moment: Why does IB seem to know who Lolita is, but not Brandon? They're both her ancestors, and Brandon was more recent than Lolita. Wasn't he alive when she was a kid? Weren't they really close? Is this just her descending into dementia as well?
I didn't see anything that indicated she didn't know who Brandon was. What part are you referring to?

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1003 on: July 10, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Nataliya as a child.

No, that's the Watcher descending into dementia!

I didn't see anything that indicated she didn't know who Brandon was. What part are you referring to?

Oh, there was a part--I just fixed it a few minutes ago after seeing Rosa's comment. No worries, I'm the only insane one here!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1004 on: July 10, 2013, 08:06:05 PM »

Oh Nick, showing up to eat dinner pantless. I think he spoiled everyone's appetite! Hehe. As for Mikayla being able to date Nick: oh dear! You're family tree is just hopelessly broken, isn't it? Can't wait to see more Nataliya adorableness. I bet she's gonna be a knock out.