Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419109 times)

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Lavender Petals
« Reply #600 on: May 02, 2013, 02:58:05 PM »
What a great wedding! Now, I.B. is a new member of the team of the crazy newlyweds.  ;)
By the way, I love your idea that every heir redesigns the dining and living area. You did a great job just like the generations before!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #601 on: May 02, 2013, 05:14:21 PM »
*cackles* I love that.  Now IB knows why everyone is always all over their significant other kekekekeke.

It's true. The mystery that has tormented her since childhood is finally solved!

I just have my mood back to do the long-comments thing. You don't have to replied it. Just read it, azokka.
This is what I think and feel about your story. It's just my own way to appreciate someone story ;D

At least this is finished. I am exhausted for reading 10 chapters each day.
That was beyond my limits.

But, thank you for sharing such beautiful and hilarious story, azokka.
Reading stories always make my day. Includes yours.
You definitely right about Elys. I love your dynasty as I do love Nathaniel.
But, still can't beat my love for Nathaniel :P

People might be hate him, but I love him with his flaws.
That's what make me always want to tease him :P
And I think you should be the one who should take the blame,
because of Nathaniel one of my Sim mimicking him :P :P :P

*just kidding*

Keep up the great work. Good luck with the rest generation!
You almost there :3

Well, for me. I still have other amazing stories to read on.
So, glad that I can follow you until last update. So, I got nothing to lose :p

Say, hello to Nathaniel for me 'kay ;D

Okay, it's time for me to sleep.
Oh, boy... I will be yawning all day, when I wake up I suppose. *yawn*

Thanks! Yay, a famous long comment from Eldridge!
(And for the record, I doubt anyone hates Nathaniel. Not even Everette Dojo.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What a great wedding! Now, I.B. is a new member of the team of the crazy newlyweds.  ;)
By the way, I love your idea that every heir redesigns the dining and living area. You did a great job just like the generations before!

Yep, those genes finally kicked in!
I think I would have been bored with just one style for all eight generations, and redesigning is surprisingly fun. I'm no builder, or designer, but finding a style for each generation is very easy with their distinct personalities.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #602 on: May 02, 2013, 05:36:36 PM »

Hehe! I love it! The bit about how everyone in house woohoos "far more than is necessary." And of course, she's only woohooing to converse water and preserve natural resources. Of course! Such a considerate person. Her wedding outfit was gorgeous, by the way.

(And for the record, I doubt anyone hates Nathaniel. Not even Everette Dojo.)

Hate is such a strong word. I think maybe . . . disdain is better! (Although I personally do like him!)  ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/2
« Reply #603 on: May 02, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »
Chapter 73 - For Bianca

Grandmother Bree is constantly attempting to train Cleo in many canine tricks, such as sitting. Perhaps it's Grandmother's demonstrative tactics, but Cleo is increasingly confused.

Grandmother Serena gets a little fresh air with the dog in the mornings and evenings, on long walks to the park and beach.

I am very busy throwing parties every few hours to encourage chess tournament competitors to come to my home, then I simply lock the gate until they have been defeated. The method has worked so far, and I am at Rank Three.

Between games, I watch Bubba play Grandfather Nick's old guitar. He's quite talented, and the chords float over the green grass, past the gate to the pond across the road, and down the hill into the center of the town . . .

. . . at least, until I drag him aside for a little logic tutoring. He isn't very happy with the strict regimen, I'm afraid, so our sessions are punctuated with playing on the trampoline or the photobooth.

Due to research I have done online, I have been using bribery either before or after the tutoring. This includes visits to the festival, hot air balloon rights, or simply a make-out if I'm feeling generous. I would be more than happy to engage in these activities without using them as bribery, but it's quite amusing to see Bubba work for my affection.

The subject of children comes up often at night, while we prepare for bed. "How many do you want to have? I'd like two or three."

"Really?" I rinsed my toothbrush under the faucet. "Why is that?"

"There will always be someone to play with, but not so many that one will end up running off with a social worker."

"Bubba!"

"You know we can't have more than one until this is all over, and I'm in constant negotiation with the Watcher over where we will go, and what changes we can make to our life states. Do you want to be a genie again?"

"Don't try to change the subject, babe. I do look forward to being an immortal genie with you in Lunar Lakes with our gaggle of children, but I'm also looking forward to having a kid with you, right now."

"So am I. But we can't even do that until I'm further along in my career, and there's . . . you know . . . a little more space in the household. Now, why don't we practice for when we can have a baby?"

Grandfather hasn't been spending much time with his girlfriend lately. He's become much more reclusive, and is a little afraid that his children don't want him around. At least until he called her over and held her close, comforting her over the premature death of their teenage son, Wesley Hatch, and disappearance of a toddler, Kraig.

Mother and Bianca spend all their time together, in a world where Mother is immortal and Bianca 95.

Mother wants to be with her wife when she passes, so Bianca only leaves the house for requested makeovers, and then only for the extended family. Here's Jasen Hart, Juana's less-good-looking brother, who has quite impressive musculature.

Bianca died making the world just a little brighter and more beautiful.

Juana brought the tombstone to our house later, and told us that Bianca had asked Grim for a little more time to say goodbye to her wife. I was devastated at her passing, and wished to have been with her, but was at the same time secretly grateful to not have to confront the Grim Reaper. Somehow, the thought of him brought a brief sensation of terror.

After receiving the news, Mother locked herself in her bedroom for two days straight and refused to leave, even for relief or sustenance. We were all quite worried until she opened the door on the third morning after Bianca's death, and carried the most expensive and masterful painting she had ever painted down to the museum wall and placed it gently beside Bianca's sculpture. For Bianca, she wrote on the back of the frame.

She stood in her room with the door open, looking around at all the photographs, for a long time.

Bubba was sad, of course, but devoted his energy into comforting me instead of mourning excessively. I have to admit, he did cheer me up quite a bit . . . but death affects me more than other people. I still remember the depression I fell in to at the passing of Grandfather Brandon.

Rest in Peace, Bianca Elysi. A Wife, Loving Stepmother, Alien, Master Mixologist, and Stylist.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - For Bianca
« Reply #604 on: May 02, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »
It's always sad when a beloved character passes, but you did a fine job of showing her grace and dignity in her passing.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #605 on: May 02, 2013, 07:24:49 PM »
Aw, no :(  Bye bye Bianca.  Don't stay away forever.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #606 on: May 02, 2013, 07:39:11 PM »
Good bye Bianca.  You will be missed!  This later generation is affecting me more than previous ones, I think for some reason.  Awesome job azokka ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #607 on: May 02, 2013, 09:44:25 PM »
I ever told you before, you don't have to azokka. But, I am appreciate that. Thank you ;)

Poor Bianca! She hasn't a Large Tombstone yet! But, she was rewarded with such a beautiful recollection of her at museum.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #608 on: May 02, 2013, 09:51:54 PM »

Sad to say goodbye to Bianca, but also happy that we'll soon be able to say hello to the next generation. Also, Jason Hart is a cutie!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #609 on: May 04, 2013, 12:36:08 AM »
Aww poor Bianca!

Your chapters are so real ( like the bathroom scene: IB brushing teeth and bubba bathing. Real life couples do everyday things like that, or Serena walking the dog, or when for Bianca got wrote on the back of the painting) so realistic !!

Also since it happened to you want happens when they die off the home lot does in show up in another's inventory?
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #610 on: May 04, 2013, 01:05:16 AM »
RIP Bianca, you have a really lovely painting in your memory...!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #611 on: May 04, 2013, 01:11:46 PM »
R.I.P Bianca, you will always be remembered. And nice story update. It was sad to read the last part.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #612 on: May 04, 2013, 02:38:02 PM »
I had almost forgotten about how cruel story progression can be in killing off NPCs. Losing Wesley and Kraig in such a way would be absolutely heartbreaking. :(

At the very least Bianca got to live a long, fruitful life. Rest in peace.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #613 on: May 05, 2013, 02:40:50 AM »
Schlaf mit frieden, Bianca. It's so sad that she and Kara had so little time together.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/5
« Reply #614 on: May 05, 2013, 04:49:29 PM »
I'm just going to reply to the majority of the comments and say: I was very sad at Bianca's passing, but at least she got to spend most of her adulthood and elderhood dating and married to Kara.

@doxxielover: It doesn't appear in the inventory, but you can click "Pick up grave" on the tombstone to reclaim it.

Chapter 74 - The Elysi Version of a Soap Opera

Life is pretty quiet around here, especially since Mother is usually locked up in her room painting. Grandmother Serena and Cleo watch the news and The Bachelorette in the evenings, and are sometimes joined by my other grandparents, but otherwise everyone sticks to their own activities, and Bubba and I engage in romantic activities in our area.

Grandmother Bree has embraced her adventurous nature and spends much of her time exploring and mapping the vast network of tunnels beneath Sunset Valley.

One evening, my husband and I were playing around in the photobooth. While he went to grab us dinner, I stayed behind to rip up the evidence. Peeking through the photobooth's curtain, I could see Aunt Rosa trying to cheer up Mother.

I was about to leave the booth when Rosalia stepped forward and embraced Mother, kissing her. In a way that wasn't cousinly or unromantic.

Mother froze for a moment, and I waited for her to pull away and yell at Rosa. But then she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my great-aunt, pulling her into a deeper, more heartfelt kiss.

At last, Mother and Rosalia separated, and Mother shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I just can't do this. It would change everything--ruin everything--and I don't want to have to choose, in the end."

Rosa drew back and put her hands on her hips, with tears welling up in her golden eyes. "Kara, I've had a crush on you since I was a little kid, but you never even noticed! We've been best friends all these years, and I thought you might start liking me when we were both young adults, but then you met Bianca and she was so much smarter and prettier that I didn't stand a chance."

"Please, Rosalia, you're beautiful and talented--anyone would be lucky to date you. I love you, I would love to be with you. In another universe, we would be so happy together."

"It's just that I love Bianca so much, and I miss her, and it wouldn't be right if I was with someone just a few days after she left . . ."

I remained silent until Mother had calmed down and she and Aunt Rosa were chattering about obscure music again, then made a few thumping noises in the booth and nonchalantly walked out.

I related the events to Bubba as we cuddled a few minutes later, and--to my surprise--he became rather thoughtful and quiet for an hour or two, at least until our Woohoo before bed. He had that look in his eyes, the one Grandmother Bree said meant that he was plotting.

The next day, Grandfather Nicholas was visiting his son (and Aunt Rosa's old flame), Donte Clemons, at the pond. He happened to have accidentally taken Rosa's SimPod, so she stopped by to pick it up and ran straight into Donte.

They're back together and, to be honest, I've never seen Rosa happier. Love suits her.

Check. And. Mate.

Grandfather Nicholas, between visits with his children, spends all of his time with his new love: Cleo. She's officially claimed him as her best friend, and they go on outings to the beach or park nearly every day.

Donte and Rosa sometimes tag along, but they usually pay little attention to the dog.

Bubba and I pursue extracurricular activities just about everywhere. It's killing my reputation as the sensible, careful doctor, but I'm quite enjoying the wild side of life. Bubba is excellent at helping me embrace aspects of my personality that I didn't know existed!

Of course, I am advancing quickly in the medical career, and was recently promoted to the paramedic squad! With such promotions come emergencies nearly every night, and they really are beginning to take a toll on my energy.

Even to the point where I'm irritated at my own husband waiting up to greet me at three A.M. "Can't you see that I'm tired? Why don't you just let me sleep so I can go to work in five hours!"

Instead of backing off, Bubba dragged me out of bed and put both hands on my shoulders. "Babe, I know something's wrong, and I need you to tell me what it is so I can fix it. Please?"

I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "You're being ridiculous. The only thing wrong is that my husband won't give me any space, and I'm stressed out and tired and--"

"And?"

"And I miss Bianca! She was my stepmother, and I used to be so mean to her, and now I'll never have the chance to make it up to her!"

"Of course you miss her. It's normal, and hiding your pain will only multiply it. No one will think any less of you for being sad because your stepmom died."

He wrapped his arms around me, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Do you think she knew? That I really liked having her as a stepmother?"

"Of course she did."

This has been, The Elysi Version of a Soap Opera.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything