Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419343 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Infinite
« Reply #870 on: June 15, 2013, 05:43:57 PM »

Poor love tester machine. No one deserves to be treated that way! I don't want Bubba to die, but I really want to see the inevitably gorgeous Mikayla-boo! Jerry's gig looks pretty epic! And there's actually people there sitting and watching and everything. I hate it when the show is all empty.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
6/15
« Reply #871 on: June 15, 2013, 05:47:23 PM »
I'm going to bawl like a baby... seriously.  I can't even imagine how you will feel, but I know I'm going to be a blubbering mess...  Does this make me crazy?

It's going to be very sad. I don't know who will be saddest--you, IB, or Mikayla. I would put me into the equation, but I am going to be in a coma for twenty-four days afterward.

Poor love tester machine. No one deserves to be treated that way! I don't want Bubba to die, but I really want to see the inevitably gorgeous Mikayla-boo! Jerry's gig looks pretty epic! And there's actually people there sitting and watching and everything. I hate it when the show is all empty.

That's exactly the way I feel! If only, if only, you could have nine people in the household . . . I absolutely love having an acrobat. Shows are lots of fun, and there are always people when I send the family to watch!

Chapter 95 - Rainbow Wings and Schnauzers

Plan: Just in Case has begun.

On the happiest day of my life, my aura glowed orange, bright orange, brighter than ever. It felt like the orange light infused my blood and skin, making me feel unstoppable, powerful. And the glow spread to the arch, the flowers, the grass, and surrounded Jerry and me with a prism of orange light intertwined with soft green leaves. Mama, watching from the front row, smiled softly. She couldn't see it, but she could feel it.

Under the arch, we felt that colorful light drawing us together, so it was difficult not to start kissing in the middle of the ceremony.

Our vows were simple, childish even. We both knew that we loved each other, and that we wanted to be together forever, and that we couldn't wait to start a family. There was only one difference from the standard ceremony--instead of "until death do us part," I said "through life and through death to life again."

At the earliest possible moment I swept Jerry into a kiss and the crowd of my family and friends erupted into applause and laughter. And, as we all know, laughter is a rainbow. So are butterflies spreading their sparkling wings.

I glanced over to see my parents reliving their wedding day, and Grandpa Nick watching wistfully, as if envisioning an entirely different scene.

Grandma served up a bottle of the thousand-year-old nectar from the basement--not the priceless bottle, of course, but it was wonderful nectar all the same. She said we could start drinking nectar more regularly now, since the fail-safe has been stored away.

I glanced over to see Mama and Daddy dancing away on the floor, just as happy as they were two and a half years ago. I can almost see myself and Jerry as elders, still so in love . . . but for now, we're young and newlywed.

As Jerry and I cuddled on the Newlywed Bed, I gazed around at all the wedding pictures. Serena, Nicholas, Bree . . . it's difficult to believe they were all young and in love. I don't even recognize any of their spouses.

Grandma has two wedding photos--both taken in winter. One is with Grandma Bianca, who I've seen photos of in Grandma's room, and the other is with a man I've never seen before. He must be the mysterious Miles, who no one speaks of.

The two most recent photos are familiar to me--there's my mama and daddy, so young. I first knew them as full adults, so it's difficult to recognize them without any wrinkles or lines. And, of course, Jerry and me from just half an hour before.

It wasn't our first time, but it felt like the first--perhaps because of the bed, or the Woohooium bars, or maybe just the fact that we were both indescribably happy.

As with all of my ancestors, we were in the Love Shack until sunset, at which point we snuck down into our room to continue the party. I smiled at the adorableness of my parents, still dancing and gazing into each other's eyes. They're like terriers, or miniature schnauzers. So cute.

Jer-bear is pretty darn adorable, too. He's a green panda bear with eyes that make my wings flutter.

I actually dug out an old toddler picture of his, and . . . wow. No wonder I fell in love so easily. He looks exactly the same now as he did then!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Rainbow Wings and Schnauzers
« Reply #872 on: June 15, 2013, 05:51:17 PM »
Oh, he really was an adorable little toddler!  *squees*  Man, as beautiful as that was... I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop... I'm dreading it XD, especially looking back at all those memories.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #873 on: June 15, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »

No wonder she loves him; he had butterfly wings as a toddler! Clearly meant to be.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #874 on: June 15, 2013, 09:03:36 PM »
L. O. V. E. I. N. G.   T. H. E.    F. L. A. S. H. B. A. C. K. S.

Congrats to mikayla and jer bear!!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #875 on: June 16, 2013, 02:04:38 AM »
Best. Elysi. Wedding. Ever! The baby picture of Jerry was adorable.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #876 on: June 17, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
Oh, he really was an adorable little toddler!  *squees*  Man, as beautiful as that was... I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop... I'm dreading it XD, especially looking back at all those memories.

I picked him out the moment I saw him as a toddler. Good thing he and Mikayla like each other! I know, it's going to be so sad when Bubba dies . . .  :'(

No wonder she loves him; he had butterfly wings as a toddler! Clearly meant to be.

Haha, never thought of it that way! That's genius. It explains a lot.

L. O. V. E. I. N. G.   T. H. E.    F. L. A. S. H. B. A. C. K. S.

Congrats to mikayla and jer bear!!

Thanks! It's getting close enough to the end that memories are starting to resurface.

Best. Elysi. Wedding. Ever! The baby picture of Jerry was adorable.

Good! It's the last wedding, so I had to make it good. Jerry was such an adorable toddler.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 6/17
« Reply #877 on: June 17, 2013, 04:12:49 PM »
Chapter 96 - Honeymoon

I'm advancing very quickly through the military career--I'm the youngest fighter pilot in Sunset Valley history, and I plan to be the youngest astronaut. There's nothing I can't do! I. Am. Unstoppable.

Jerry's doing just as well as an acrobat. He's already reached the highest point and become a Master Acrobat, completing his lifetime wish, and has gigs every night. All the proprietors in town are calling and begging him to perform at their venues. There's only one show he's interested in, at the biggest venue in town on Wednesday night.

The real problem is that we're both so busy, we barely have any time to spend together! Back in the old days, we would be able to take off for University or France for a long honeymoon, but since the aliens have shut down all travel we have no way to stop time and escape for a week or two.

"You know what?" Jerry murmured on Tuesday morning. "We should take the day off, just have a mini-honeymoon and blow off work."

"I don't even have work today, so the butterflies must approve. But don't you have that gig at Mick's?"

"It's fine, I already have a plan. I'm going to perform the greatest show ever at the Holloi Polloi tomorrow night, then quit my job and become a sports agent. It's kind of like being a one-hit wonder, but way more fun."

"Jer-bear, that's amazing! I can't wait to go tomorrow."

After several hours of--"we were organizing files," Jerry interrupts sheepishly.

"Babe, what are you talking about? We were making out!" We headed off to the summer festival and took a beautiful greeting card down by the ocean. I hung it up on Jerry's wall, which is already filled with completely epic pictures of Jerry.

Jerry-beary bought me a colored popsicle (I love popsicles. Love, love, love. They're like tiny rainbows frozen into a column from a Grecian temple) while he went to rent us skates for the roller rink.

We skated around the rink, then spun around in the middle holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. He says my eyes are like the bottomless depths of the ocean. I say his eyes are fuzzy panda bears.

"Wait," he said as we returned our skates, "close your eyes. I have a special surprise."

When he finally let me open my eyes, we were standing in the most magical object in the world! A huge, giant balloon painted orange with butterfly patterns.

"I'm sooooooo excited!" I laughed, hopping up and down with excitement, and so did Jerry as he yanked down on the lever.

It was dark by the time the balloon reached Stoney Falls, and the ride was absolutely thrilling. I've flown in a plane before, and someday I'll fly in a rocket, but the most beautiful and exhilarating flight of my life was in that balloon with Jerry. He brought out a bottle of champagne, and we toasted each other before drinking.

"Happy Honeymoon, Jerry."

"Here's to a lifetime of honeymoons, Mikayla."

PSA (Public Service Announcement):

At times, when playing a dynasty, you will experience technical difficulties that will make you want to strangle a rhinoceros, otherwise known as your computer. It's even worse when you inadvertently caused the technical difficulty. However, instead of cutting off the head of a tree, take a moment to find yourself.

Play video games with your favorite colorful butler, and make sure that you beat him.

Then, as the butler plays piano soothingly, search calmly for a solution. Sometimes you'll find it right away, usually you have to do a lot of digging. However, the most important thing here is that you ask the challenge team before doing anything. If the solution doesn't give you any advantage, chances are that they'll approve or even offer a solution if you don't have one. However, if you do go ahead without asking, you might lose HoF status over something you could have easily gotten permission for.

As you all know, I experienced technical difficulties recently, and Turoskel directed me towards a solution that saved my file. Sadly, I was so excited and relieved that I completely forgot to ask for permission and, sigh, I lost HoF status--psych! No, I didn't lose HoF, but I did come close, which is quite frightening. Fortunately, the benevolent dynasty gods (thanks, Rica!) have allowed me to retain the Hall of Fame. I had Percy cook up some tofu dogs to celebrate.

Then, because I like a turquoise guy with muscles, I put him on the weight machine while snuggling with Mr. Fuzzles.

". . . 'Wingardium Leviosa--'"

"All right, stop right there. Your English accent is rubbish, and your voice irritates me. Get back on the weight machine.:"

"But I actually do have a British accent--"

"MOVE!"

"Rhoxi! I miss you!"

*The stunning Percival Dojo is the property of Rhoxi, and this will not be his last appearance. He's kinda my hero  :)

*The house pictured is the Butterfly House, built by napoleonwrasse, and it's not the last time you'll see it.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Honeymoon
« Reply #878 on: June 17, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »
Ok... let me first state: OMG!!!!  That was ADORABLE!  So sweet!  Also, your little PSA is very good advice... and I love the fact you have Percival as your butler!  This update me squee so hard for so many reasons XD  I'm all a-flutter!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #879 on: June 17, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »
Whew, I was scrolling up to the top of this and I only caught 'lost HoF status' and I was 'Noooooo!' but then I read the whole thing, whew. And I'm thinking 'Why does your butler look like Percival Dojo?' and then you explained that as well. I absolutely thought the little mini-honeymoon was adorable, and they are my favourite Elysi couple yet. Even compared to Nick and Lolita.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #880 on: June 17, 2013, 07:22:49 PM »
I loved this chapter! The balloon ride was awesome. I really wish I had Aurora Skies :(

The 'behind the scenes' part was great too!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #881 on: June 17, 2013, 08:00:31 PM »
Cute beginning  !! I am SO glad you didn't loose hoF status.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #882 on: June 17, 2013, 08:54:27 PM »
Great idea for a one-day honeymoon azokka, a balloon trip. And, it is great to hear that you get over your technical difficulties and saved this dynasty from failing.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #883 on: June 18, 2013, 02:42:17 PM »
I adore your... Simself? I'm hesitant to call it that, considering the fact that you're probably not light cyan... But still, completely adorable! The child-tyrant thing is so funny. Also, Jerry is so sweet! The honeymoon was a really awesome gesture on his part.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #884 on: June 18, 2013, 04:58:01 PM »
Ok... let me first state: OMG!!!!  That was ADORABLE!  So sweet!  Also, your little PSA is very good advice... and I love the fact you have Percival as your butler!  This update me squee so hard for so many reasons XD  I'm all a-flutter!

;D . They are pretty dang cute. Thanks! Of course Percy is my butler--who else would be worthy of the honor? Unfortunately, his British accent really is absolute rubbish.

Whew, I was scrolling up to the top of this and I only caught 'lost HoF status' and I was 'Noooooo!' but then I read the whole thing, whew. And I'm thinking 'Why does your butler look like Percival Dojo?' and then you explained that as well. I absolutely thought the little mini-honeymoon was adorable, and they are my favourite Elysi couple yet. Even compared to Nick and Lolita.

I'm still so relieved I didn't lose HoF. At the beginning of this dynasty, I didn't know what the Hall of Fame was, but now I plan to get into it, one way or another . . . 8) . I don't think they're my favorite couple, for some reason--then again, I don't have a favorite couple. See, watch:

Q: What is your favorite Elysi couple?
A: Well, Nick-Lolita and IB-Bubba for sure, and also Bree-Brandon--OH! Kara-Bianca, of course, and Jerry-Mikayla were adorable, and Serena-Thornton had some real potential.

I loved this chapter! The balloon ride was awesome. I really wish I had Aurora Skies :(

The 'behind the scenes' part was great too!

I love the balloons, even if they are extremely a little annoying when trying to get multiple people in there.

Thanks! I had lots of fun playing with it.

Cute beginning  !! I am SO glad you didn't loose hoF status.

So am I! My sights are trained on the Hall of Fame . . . watch out, Dreamweavers, I'm coming for you! (Just kidding, I swear!)

Great idea for a one-day honeymoon azokka, a balloon trip. And, it is great to hear that you get over your technical difficulties and saved this dynasty from failing.
Chetan.

Thanks! I'd usually just send them to University, but unfortunately the file has swelled to such an extent that this is not possible. Besides, when I think of balloons I immediately think of Mikayla.

I adore your... Simself? I'm hesitant to call it that, considering the fact that you're probably not light cyan... But still, completely adorable! The child-tyrant thing is so funny. Also, Jerry is so sweet! The honeymoon was a really awesome gesture on his part.

Hmph. Some people are so quick to make assumptions . . . I like to think that I'm a child-tyrant. I am quite adorable  ;) . I'm quite proud of the fact that I've never shown her whole face, that's going to be the big reveal at the end. Jerry is very sweet--I often think of that as the biggest part of his personality.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty