Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 698022 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #675 on: December 28, 2014, 04:28:57 AM »
@Eloise  I think you can take cuttings at level 5 gardening now! Makes it a bit quicker all round. The plant has to be fully grown before cuttings become available but the plant doesn't have to be harvestable. Also there are cherry trees in a few other places that are easier to get to. In the general area where Don Lotharios household is, also behind the 50x50 plot that starts off as the Landgraabs house.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Eloise

• Nooboo
« Reply #676 on: December 28, 2014, 07:48:27 AM »
Hooray! Thanks MarianT and Playalot, I'll try returning to Sylvan Glades to see if it's grown this time and if not I'll try the other places (which are a lifesend). I tried searching the web for cherry tree locations beforehand and didn't get very far

Update: I'm starting to think there's something wrong with either my game or my eyes :( I checked back at the Glades and there was still no change in growth and I searched both the other locations :( Does anyone know if it's possible to buy cherry seeds from the planter, and if so what pack they're in? Or, is there a specific fishing location which is more likely to throw up pomegranates?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #677 on: December 28, 2014, 09:34:24 AM »
Pomegranates can be fished out of the circle pond in the middle of Magnolia Park.

Offline Eloise

• Nooboo
« Reply #678 on: December 28, 2014, 09:52:07 AM »
Thanks, I'll try there!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #679 on: December 28, 2014, 01:02:09 PM »
@Eloise , you know that you have to actually hang around at these locations for the plants to spawn and grow? Just visiting and then leaving in a short space of time will only actually spawn the tiny seedling plants. So it does take some time for them to appear and then grow, during which you could fish if the neighbourhood has water or make friends etc.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Eloise

• Nooboo
« Reply #680 on: December 28, 2014, 01:15:15 PM »
Oh, no... I did not know that. I'll try that next time, and hopefully, finally, I'll have success!

Update: Yay! It worked. Thanks everyone for your help and advice, and apologies for the amateur questions (and gameplay!)

Offline Eloise

• Nooboo
« Reply #681 on: December 29, 2014, 10:09:42 AM »
I also have a question about the rules; does the same action (e.g. give pep talk in the mirror) count as two unique whims if it is associated with two different emotions (e.g. sad and embarrassed)?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #682 on: December 29, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »
I also have a question about the rules; does the same action (e.g. give pep talk in the mirror) count as two unique whims if it is associated with two different emotions (e.g. sad and embarrassed)?

Not really because it has the same name, so in my opinion they're the same Whims.

Offline Bloudwedd

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #683 on: December 31, 2014, 07:41:43 AM »
Question might have allready been answered, but don't have the energy to scroll through 25+ pages....

When it comes to social events - A gold medal is that the same as a Gold Cup? I have done a Birthdayparty where I got silver as a cup, but it says Highest Medal Reached. Can I credit that event to the five or do I have to try again?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #684 on: December 31, 2014, 10:15:34 AM »
@Bloudwedd, you'll have to try again. The highest medal reached means the highest that you've reached, not the highest possible. And yes, a gold cup is the same as a gold medal in this case.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #685 on: January 04, 2015, 10:35:01 AM »
I am back from visiting my grandmother and I am a bit nervous about  the changes to the public enemy aspiration, the witness death part could be a real issue despite having two elders set to die as it is.
I hope Marko can make it even if I have to look for another aspiration and possibly change my plans a bit...

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #686 on: January 05, 2015, 12:22:37 PM »
So it's a Tuesday in game and my 2nd gen teen has no prompt to go to school, but I think this may be due to his writer dad writing an excuse note for him the night before? I didn't realise what this option did, but now I feel quite silly for this mistake. I suppose I must restart? :)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #687 on: January 05, 2015, 12:54:42 PM »
Can your teen still go to school even with no prompt?  Try the school tab and see if there is an option for you to click to go to school.  Yes don't write excuse note, not good for this dynasty. :)

How far are you into your dynasty?  Would it be a pain to restart?

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #688 on: January 05, 2015, 01:32:16 PM »
Can your teen still go to school even with no prompt?  Try the school tab and see if there is an option for you to click to go to school.  Yes don't write excuse note, not good for this dynasty. :)

How far are you into your dynasty?  Would it be a pain to restart?
Lesson learned! :S   
Unfortunately when I go into the school tab the go to school option isn't there, it's staying as the desk and chair logo thingy.
It wouldn't be a complete pain to start, my founder is stuck at lvl 7 in culinary career and I have a feeling she isn't going to make it, so restarting in the near future is likely! It's only disappointing, but not a pain! :)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #689 on: January 11, 2015, 06:45:24 AM »
Hi!

I am stuck in the final stage of the Whiz Kid aspiration. My kid had already achieved a A grade at school but it does not get marked. All the other requirements are completed. What should I do in this situation?
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty