Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 707969 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2014, 08:43:42 PM »
Sure, go ahead.

Thanks very much team.  But I wanted to report back... I tried bulldozing.  It won't even bulldoze.  It just says object not found.  I'm afraid that spells the death of that file... The technical problems and glitches encountered so far are really turning me off of TS4 at this point.  I hope EA fixes this stuff soon...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #586 on: December 12, 2014, 08:49:45 PM »
Are non-heirs allowed to miss school? As in, could I have Cassandra Goth stay at the house and paint all day?

My understanding is yes non-heirs can miss school.

Quote from the rules =
"Non-Immortal household members (spouses, spare children, and other live-ins) are not tied to the same restrictions as immortals. They are free to choose any careers, skills, etc."
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #587 on: December 13, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »
My understanding is yes non-heirs can miss school.

Quote from the rules =
"Non-Immortal household members (spouses, spare children, and other live-ins) are not tied to the same restrictions as immortals. They are free to choose any careers, skills, etc."

Playalot is correct (in case anyone needed confirmation from a team member). There's actually a rule specifically stating that heir school-aged children cannot stay at home, but the implied message there is that it's ONLY for heirs.

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #588 on: December 13, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »
Hey all, rules check.  The level 6 mischief skill "play hooky" using the phone is an acceptable method of skipping a day of school correct?
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #589 on: December 13, 2014, 07:13:49 PM »
I'm inclined to say that missing school is missing school, no matter how you accomplish it. So no.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #590 on: December 13, 2014, 11:21:34 PM »
I'm back with one more piece of news about the error 526.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game through Origin.  It still persists.  It seems the only thing left to me is to save the family and the house to the gallery, then start a new game.  I imagine this is not something that I can do though and remain HOF eligible?

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
« Reply #591 on: December 13, 2014, 11:26:18 PM »
I'm inclined to say that missing school is missing school, no matter how you accomplish it. So no.

Then writing an excuse note with another Sim doesn't work either I'd assume.  Thanks for the clarification!
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #592 on: December 14, 2014, 12:36:04 PM »
Seems like I got another bugged party counter. This time I was throwing a black and white party got some tricky goals and all but everything was going all right until the main goal was completed and the counter refuses to register it as completed and add it to the score bar.
The party is currently registering as a complete failure although with the main goal completed it should be at least a silver.
There is also another bug going on with the goal to make a black and white cake and make an excellent (I think) meal switching back and forth every time I pause the game and neither adding to the score.

I do have a previous saved game from just before I called up the party but I'm getting a bit irritated at that particular party.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #593 on: December 14, 2014, 02:49:32 PM »
@Margerita - yeah that stinks. Go ahead and go back to the previous save if you want.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #594 on: December 14, 2014, 03:25:12 PM »
@Metropolis Man: Thank you I'll go back to the previous save and I think I'll go for a regular house party instead.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #595 on: December 14, 2014, 10:04:54 PM »
This will probably need to be moved, sorry.  I looked for this topic, and I couldn't find one, so I thought with challenge would probably be the best.  I was wondering about the challenge tournament.  Is it going to begin in January and if so, is the first challenge going to be posted soon?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #596 on: December 15, 2014, 06:07:14 AM »
This will probably need to be moved, sorry.  I looked for this topic, and I couldn't find one, so I thought with challenge would probably be the best.  I was wondering about the challenge tournament.  Is it going to begin in January and if so, is the first challenge going to be posted soon?

Hi christinal3106 - nice to hear from you. It's ok about posting in the Dynasty thread. Yeah, believe it or not I will be posting the first two rule sets on Thursday, so you can check them out then. :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #597 on: December 15, 2014, 01:12:25 PM »
Oh my goodness... I was checking out some of my games and found an older save.  I had completely forgotten about it because I didn't really give it a name.  Do I have permission to go back to that save?  That one doesn't have the error.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #598 on: December 15, 2014, 01:17:11 PM »
Oh my goodness... I was checking out some of my games and found an older save.  I had completely forgotten about it because I didn't really give it a name.  Do I have permission to go back to that save?  That one doesn't have the error.

Of course.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #599 on: December 15, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »
Thank you Metro! *stops moping around now*