New features in the Sims 4 Patch
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
The Sims 4: Juice Fizzing
Create Juices in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack
Juice Fizzing is a skill in Eco Lifestyle for The Sims 4.
Juice Fizzing is a new skill in the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack, along with Fabrication. For gardeners, it's a great way to make use of the produce from your garden and turn it into something a bit more profitable (in some cases). Juices are also useful for establishing a particular mood on your Sim. You can, of course, make money with this skill.
Juice Fizzing Skill Unlocks
At rank 3 juice fizzing, you earn the ability to make Seltzers which can come in a 12-pack.
You unlock the following abilities as you level the Juice Fizzing skill:
- Level 1 - Use the Juice Fizzer
- Level 2 - You can now experiment with herbs, flowers, and soybeans.
- Level 3 - This level unlocks the ability to make Seltzers. You'll see this as an alternate option after you've loaded the fizzer.
- Level 4 - This lets you give others Juice Fizzing tips and unlocks the ability to send off juice for Fizz Enthusiasts for evaluation.
- Level 5 - This gives the Affizionado reward trait and unlocks the ability to craft Grimbucha using Death Flowers at the Juice Fizzer.
The Juice Fizzing machine will be your friend, because you can do something else while the juice brews.
Juice Fizzing requires a Juice Fizzing Station found in Activities and Skills' Creative category. They cost only $735, so it's quite easy to get started. If you don't have any produce, you could also buy seed packets to get a start on the skill while other plants grow.
Making Juice, Seltzer and Kombucha
Load 1 or 2 fruits into the Fizzer, then use a separate option to Start Fizzing. This seems to have changed as at one point it required 5 to get a 6-pack. I am unable to see any benefit to using more than 2, but I'll happily correct this if evidence that is not anecdotal comes up via comments or some other means. As you level this skill, you will unlock new options at the juice fizzer. While at first apple might only let you make fizzy juice, by level 3 you will be able to make Seltzer instead, which comes in 12 packs.
When you use the Fizzing Station, you can actually walk away. It takes about 2 or 2.5 hours for the juice to be done fizzing. A nice little touch is, the screen is actually a progress bar so you are able to tell how much longer it'll be by how full the screen has become.
Juice Fizzing Recipes and Special Effects
A Six-Pack and a Twelve-Pack in Eco Lifestyle
Because Juice Fizzing has so many potential outcomes, I'm going to focus on the recipes by the mood they give. Aside from any special recipes, it's worth noting that for fruits, you'll get regular fizzy juice. For flowers, you'll get Kombucha. Many vegetable-like produce will result in Suspicious Fizz. I'll break down any recipes with unique effects even if it's just an animation. Here are the primary drinks that you can use to influence your Sim's mood.
Important: The effects of drinking Juice vary, but a near universal thing is that drinking 1 bottle gives you a small effect. Drink bottles #2 and #3 give extended power to the moodlets you'll receive. The 4th bottle will knock your wimpy Sim on their butt and put them out. Please Juice responsibly.
|Mood Type||From Ingredients:|
|Happy||Apple, Coconut, Dragonfruit, Grow Fruit, Honey, U.F.O.|
|Confident||Blackberry, Elderberry, Plantain|
|Energized (Kombucha)||Basil, Fireleaf, Parsley, Sage|
|Flirty||Pineapple, Pomegranate, Strawberries|
|Focused||Bird of Paradise, Bluebells, Chamomile, Christmas Rose, Chrysanthemum, Daisy, Dahlia, Fang Flower, Holly, Lily, Orchid, Rose, Tulip, Wolfsbane|
|Focused (Kombucha)||Bird of Paradise, Bluebells, Chamomile, Christmas Rose, Chrysanthemum, Daisy, Dahlia, Fang Flower, Holly, Lily, Orchid, Rose, Snapdragon, Snow Drops, Tulips, Wolfsbane|
|Inspired||Lemons, Pears, Quill Fruit|
|Playful||Cherry, Grapes, Huckleberry|
A special thank you to Brian_Z on our Forum who had compiled a list that helped me to fill in several blanks without pursuing the extra ingredients.
Various Juice Recipes do different things. Many just influence mood, but a few have side benefits.
Many things not on this list, such as vegetables, will produce suspicious fizz. There are three ranks of this, based on how much of the suspicious fizz you drink. Your Sim will eventually start vomiting. Certain drinks may start you at a higher rank, but they all lead to the same place.
Honey gives you the exact same immunity to cold and heat that its raw ingredient does, making you immune to averse effects from the weather in the Seasons Expansion Pack.
A darker variety of Kambucha, Grimbucha is made with Death Flowers. This gives increasing sadness when you drink more of it, up to +4 Sad. A hidden benefit of this drink is it makes your Sim deathproof, much like the effect from Realm of Magic.
Best Ingredients for Making Money
Use multiple Juice Fizzing machines if you can afford it. Pop 2 in each and go around grabbing them when the first one is done. You'll make gobs of money.
Several items are listed as making more money when you brew with them. The highest tier are the Orchid, Dragon Fruit, and U.F.O. fruit. The next tier are not as impressive a multiplier but still far beyond others. This one includes grow fruit, fang flowers, and (POSSIBLY) faux meat from the meat wall. Additionally, Pomegranate gets a nice bonus and is the most accessible of the items listed here as they can be caught fishing.
You can make plenty of money without these extremely rare plants, thankfully. This is because the Marketable reward trait does work with Juice Fizzing. Stick it out until rank 5 and you'll get huge multipliers with that in combination with the occasional masterpiece. The best part being you can actually have multiple juice fizzing stations. That's pretty wild. I think you could operate 15 or so based on how long it takes a Sim to walk. You cannot queue the interactions but you can use load ingredients 1x on each one down the line and let time pass. You can then go back to the first and prepare to collect from your money printing machines. Just need a garden that is capable of supporting this nonsense.
Eco Lifestyle Guides
- Eco Lifestyle Expansion for The Sims 4 - Pack Gameplay Features
- Cheats for The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle - learn to change Neighborhood Action Plans, modify the Eco Footprint, and add Traits.
- Eco Footprint: How It Works - Learn about Green and Industrial Worlds
- Neighborhood Action Plans (NAPs) List
- Civil Designer: Green Tech (Meat Wall/Smog Vacuum) or Civic Planner Career
- Insect Farms - Using New Bug Houses for Bio Fuel
- Fabrication and Candle Making Skill - Eco Lifestyle's Primary Skill.
- Juice Fizzing - a Minor Skill with Potential.
- Gameplay Ideas for Eco Lifestyle - My attempt to inspired ideas for gameplay that might be fun to some players.
- Learn New Changes in The Sims 4 Patch from June 2020
- Traits and Aspirations in Eco Lifestyle - Traits and Aspirations Lists both updated.
Acting | Archaeology | Baking | Charisma | Comedy | Cooking | Dancing | DJ Mixing | Fabrication | Fishing | Fitness | Flower Arranging | Gardening | Gourmet Cooking | Guitar | Handiness | Herbalism | Juice Fizzing | Logic | Media Production | Mischief | Mixology | Painting | Parenting | Photography | Piano | Programming | Research and Debate Robotics Rocket Science | Singing | Vampire Lore | Veterinarian | Video Gaming | Violin | Wellness | Writing
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
One you forgot, is soy beans. It makes something called Tofizz, which apparently is super bland. So bland, that it fact removes the moodlets from drinking other fizzes. If you're in the Freelance Fabricator career, you'll get a lot of requests for Tofizz. For some reason.
New Patch & Eco Lifestyle Guides
New features in the Sims 4 Patch
Search my Sims 4 Site
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!