News My YouTube channel has grown a lot the last 6 months. I now have over 100 videos on Youtube and am nearing 50k subscribers. I'd like to invite people to check out my content and, if you like what I'm doing, subscribe!
The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
Stuff Pack Features, Objects, and Clothing
By Mr. and Mrs. Flynn Arrowstarr
The outdoor television offered with the Stuff Pack. Click all pictures to get a more detailed view
The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff is the fifth Stuff Pack for The Sims 4. Gather your Sims around the big screen TV, pop some popcorn and sit back to enjoy one of the ten new movies on offer. In addition to the new TVs and the Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper, the pack includes a number of new furniture and decorations and even a few new clothing items and hairstyles for your Sims to enjoy.
Projectotron Movie Screens
The main focus of the Movie Hangout Stuff Pack is the two Projectotron TV sets. There is an indoor wall-mounted TV and an outdoor freestanding TV set. Both take up six squares and each cost $2500. A couple of new interactions are added as well.
- Watch Movie. - Select the movie you want your Sim to watch.
- Watch Movie - Your Sim will pick a random movie to watch.
- Watch Movie With. - Watch a movie with another Sim or group of Sims.
These options are also added to the normal TVs and are not exclusive to the Projectotron Movie Screens. Watching a complete movie will generate an Interesting Flick moodlet (Happiness +1) for 4 hours.
List of movies:
Diamonds Are For Sims
Lost Dog's Journey Home
Moonlight Massacre III
Sims of the Dead
SuperKids: Cortex Catastrophie
Adventures of Spaceship Simulation
The Khlumzee Sisters
Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper
5 Million Views! My YouTube channel has grown a lot the last 6 months. I now have over 100 videos on Youtube and am nearing 50k subscribers. I'd like to invite people to check out my content and, if you like what I'm doing, subscribe!
The other main premium object included in the stuff pack is the Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper. Your Sims can pop up a small variety of the treat using the following interactions:
- Cook Buttered Popcorn ($10)
- Cook Kettle Corn ($15)
- Cook Cheddar Popcorn ($20) - requires Cooking Level 7
- Cook Caramel Corn ($25) - requires Cooking Level 7
Each serving gives a Pretty Tasty moodlet (Happiness +1) for 4 hours.
Build Mode Objects
Most of the new wall decorations. The collage in the middle comes in two pieces - an upper and lower set.
The new furniture. There's a decided tropical theme to the new objects.
The new tree in the set come decorated for a party!
Most of the new objects in the pack have a story about how it was found during a reality TV show.
Clothing and Hair
Guys get slightly more tops than the ladies, but fewer hairstyles.
The options for the ladies.New Styled Rooms
A nice covered outdoor patio turned into a home movie theater.
A tropical themed dinette.
A similarly themed sitting room.
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
5 Million Views!
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!
New Patch for November 2019!
Realm of Magic
Search the Site
Sims 4 Packs & DLC
We now have a Videos page, where I'll list every submission to our Sims 4 Gameplay Guides Channel. I'm taking feedback seriously, improving recording and sound quality and other issues with my video guides. Let me know what you think and subscribe for more like it. If you comment on the videos page with a request I may bump it higher on my to do list (no promises though!). Here is a listing of all videos released to date, in order of release:
Sims 4 February Patch Summary
Get Famous: Celestial Crystal Crown
Visit My Channel to Subscribe!
Get Famous First Impressions
First Person Mode (Sims 4 Update)
Get Famous Acting Livestream
Livestream Summary (Latest Patch News)
Patch News: COMING SOON
The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion
Archaeology Guide (Jungle Adventure)
Jungle Adventure Gameplay
Nerd Brain and Computer Whiz
Spa Day Review and Gameplay Guide
The Sims 4 Whims & How to Use Them
Ambrosia Ingredients and Raising the Dead
The Sims 4: Making a Super Sim
The Sims 4 Careers (Improved)
Seasons Holiday Decorations Guide
Cool Kitchen Stuff
How to Woohoo & Try for Baby
Playing a Moocher
Sims 4 Writing Skill
Father Winter's Baby
Flower Shop Seasons/Get to Work Retail