New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
Stuff Pack Features, Objects, and Clothing
By Mr. and Mrs. Flynn Arrowstarr
The outdoor television offered with the Stuff Pack. Click all pictures to get a more detailed view
The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff is the fifth Stuff Pack for The Sims 4. Gather your Sims around the big screen TV, pop some popcorn and sit back to enjoy one of the ten new movies on offer. In addition to the new TVs and the Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper, the pack includes a number of new furniture and decorations and even a few new clothing items and hairstyles for your Sims to enjoy.
Projectotron Movie Screens
The main focus of the Movie Hangout Stuff Pack is the two Projectotron TV sets. There is an indoor wall-mounted TV and an outdoor freestanding TV set. Both take up six squares and each cost $2500. A couple of new interactions are added as well.
- Watch Movie. - Select the movie you want your Sim to watch.
- Watch Movie - Your Sim will pick a random movie to watch.
- Watch Movie With. - Watch a movie with another Sim or group of Sims.
These options are also added to the normal TVs and are not exclusive to the Projectotron Movie Screens. Watching a complete movie will generate an Interesting Flick moodlet (Happiness +1) for 4 hours.
List of movies:
Diamonds Are For Sims
Lost Dog's Journey Home
Moonlight Massacre III
Sims of the Dead
SuperKids: Cortex Catastrophie
Adventures of Spaceship Simulation
The Khlumzee Sisters
Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper
10 Million Views! My YouTube channel has grown a lot the last 6 months. I now have over 125 videos on Youtube and am nearing 100k subscribers. I'd like to invite people to check out my content and, if you like what I'm doing, subscribe!
The other main premium object included in the stuff pack is the Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper. Your Sims can pop up a small variety of the treat using the following interactions:
- Cook Buttered Popcorn ($10)
- Cook Kettle Corn ($15)
- Cook Cheddar Popcorn ($20) - requires Cooking Level 7
- Cook Caramel Corn ($25) - requires Cooking Level 7
Each serving gives a Pretty Tasty moodlet (Happiness +1) for 4 hours.
Build Mode Objects
Most of the new wall decorations. The collage in the middle comes in two pieces - an upper and lower set.
The new furniture. There's a decided tropical theme to the new objects.
The new tree in the set come decorated for a party!
Most of the new objects in the pack have a story about how it was found during a reality TV show.
Clothing and Hair
Guys get slightly more tops than the ladies, but fewer hairstyles.
The options for the ladies.New Styled Rooms
A nice covered outdoor patio turned into a home movie theater.
A tropical themed dinette.
A similarly themed sitting room.
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
Nifty Knitting & Eco Lifestyle Guides
New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
Search my Sims 4 Site
Sims 4 Packs & DLC
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!