- New Aspirations in Realm of Magic: Purveyor of Potions and Spellcraft and Sorcery
- Curses Guide
- Realm of Magic Review Video
- Realm of Magic Tips Video
- Magical Bloodline and Caster Offspring
- Realm of Magic Guide
- Realm of Magic Cheats
- Spellcasters in Realm of Magic
- Spellcaster Perks
- Spells List, Casting & Effects
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
- New Staircase Tool – Sims 4 Maxis Monthly Livestream Recap
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
Hot Tubs and other Stuff Pack Features
The Perfect Patio Stuff Pack gives players the ability to use Hot Tubs in The Sims 4
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff allows more options for outdoor decoration, while also introducing hot tubs to the game. These are something most players expected in the base game, however it is good that this stuff pack does not start at $20 but rather half that. The content here is not quite as huge as that offered in the first stuff pack, Luxury Party, but does indeed compete with past offerings in terms of objects and clothing. Here's what's in it.
Sims can Woohoo in Hot Tubs and also upgrade them with the Handiness Skill
Hot Tubs return in this stuff pack, though it's unclear as of now if they will be introduced to the game through other routes. For now it's the only way to have them in the game. Hot Tubs provide the perfect route for socializing when multiple Sims get in together, while also gradually replenishing the Hygiene need. Sims can be shoo'd from the hot tub if they're unwanted there. You can, as expected, Woohoo in the Hot Tub for a Flirty +2 Moodlet (typical Woohoo result), and Sims can 'skinny dip' together (and alone if that's their thing). There are three hot tub upgrades available if your Sim has the required Handiness Skill:
- Add Aromatherapy Filter (Level 3) - Use one of four oils in the Hot Tub to help alleviate Sims' negative moodlets, while providing positive ones. See below.
- Add Stereo (Level 5) - Adds a stereo to the Hot Tub, which you can find the option to listen to under the Stereo menu when you click it, but only while inside.
- Make Unbreakable (Level 8) - Prevents the hot tub from breaking down. Essential if it will be used regularly, and prevents the fun being cut off during parties.
Hot Tub Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy can be used if your Sim has upgraded the Hot Tub. These give the following bonuses, and all are free to use once it's upgraded. The effects last 2-4 hours after leaving the hot tub (depending how long you stay) and the oils themselves will stay in effect for users of the hot tub until they're removed or changed.
- Jasmine Oil - Provides a +2 Happy buff, while also helping to remove sad buffs.
- Lemon Oil - Helps removed stressed buffs and provides a +2 Energized moodlet.
- Peppermint Oil - Provides a +2 Playful buff, while helping to remove uncomfortable buffs.
- Sage Oil - Gives Sims a +2 Focused buff, while helping to alleviate boredom.
Build Mode Objects
Click to enlarge. The other, more expensive hot tub and a new type of bar for Mixology. Note the floor stars, which give a +1 environment boost, much like a rug. Good for outdoor decorating to help keep Sims happy, while subtly glowing.
Click to enlarge. The other 'stuff', different outdoor furniture that comes in a variety of colors. The chess pieces are actually floor lamps.
Click to enlarge. More decor and furniture.
Clothing and Hair
Not much here, but they do offer a few good looks for lounging on the patio. Females get a bit more than males. It's possible I missed a thing or two.
Female outfits available in the stuff pack
Misc tops, bottoms, and hairstyles
New Styled Room
This new secluded patio area found under styled rooms features some of the new objects, but could use a bar!
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
What do do?
Let's get your game working! Try the following:
1. Quit the game.
2. Log out of Origin - *If exiting Origin isn't working, open Task manager (Ctrl-Shift-Esc) search for a file called ts4.exe. Click on it and select end process.
3. Run Cleaner and it's registry cleaner
4. Restart computer, and try downloading again.Ccleaner - https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download (Standard Edition is Free)
-- This helps clean up temporary files, internet cache files and other files that are left behind that are no longer being used.How to use CCleaner to fix PC issues
http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues/If you don't understand any of this please post in our Technical Support section on the forum where we can help you further than just here in the comments section.
Technical Support TS4
Realm of Magic
The Sims 4 Realm of Magic comes September 10 for PC/Mac and releases October 15 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. See my Video Guide to Features in Realm of Magic. We've compiled information on upcoming features from developer tweets and used the trailer to try to share everything we know.
NEW - Here is the Text Guide to Realm of Magic.
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Review
New: The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Review - My thoughts on the photography improvements, fashion photographer, and build buy additions in The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff which is available today for PC/Mac.
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is available by 12:30-1PM EST for PC/Mac and September 3 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. Click to learn about the new pack, freelance photography and the new clothing. You can also see my announcement video and the game's trailer within that upload.
Search the Site
Sims 4 Packs & DLC
New Videos and Guides
Armageddon Mod (Mod/CC Reviews).
Latest in The New How To Section : Learn How to Write Songs and Make Money with Music in The Sims 4. Also, How to Get Abducted by Aliens. We have a guide for using Pregnancy Cheats, Get a Job, Adopting a Kid and How to Cheat.
Alien Abduction: I made a Video Guide to Alien Abductions, Alien Babies in The Sims 4 Get to Work.
New How To Section : The new How To's section is updated with How to Get Abducted by Aliens. You can also learn how to use Pregnancy Cheats, Get a Job, Adopting a Kid and How to Cheat. It's meant to help newcomers or those with specific problems and will be greatly expanded over coming months.
We now have a Videos page, where I'll list every submission to our Sims 4 Gameplay Guides Channel. I'm taking feedback seriously, improving recording and sound quality and other issues with my video guides. Let me know what you think and subscribe for more like it. If you comment on the videos page with a request I may bump it higher on my to do list (no promises though!). Here is a listing of all videos released to date, in order of release:
Sims 4 February Patch Summary
Get Famous: Celestial Crystal Crown
Visit My Channel to Subscribe!
Get Famous First Impressions
First Person Mode (Sims 4 Update)
Get Famous Acting Livestream
Livestream Summary (Latest Patch News)
Patch News: COMING SOON
The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion
Archaeology Guide (Jungle Adventure)
Jungle Adventure Gameplay
Nerd Brain and Computer Whiz
Spa Day Review and Gameplay Guide
The Sims 4 Whims & How to Use Them
Ambrosia Ingredients and Raising the Dead
The Sims 4: Making a Super Sim
The Sims 4 Careers (Improved)
Seasons Holiday Decorations Guide
Cool Kitchen Stuff
How to Woohoo & Try for Baby
Playing a Moocher
Sims 4 Writing Skill
Father Winter's Baby
Flower Shop Seasons/Get to Work Retail