The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
Hot Tubs and other Stuff Pack Features
The Perfect Patio Stuff Pack gives players the ability to use Hot Tubs in The Sims 4
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff allows more options for outdoor decoration, while also introducing hot tubs to the game. These are something most players expected in the base game, however it is good that this stuff pack does not start at $20 but rather half that. The content here is not quite as huge as that offered in the first stuff pack, Luxury Party, but does indeed compete with past offerings in terms of objects and clothing. Here's what's in it.
Sims can Woohoo in Hot Tubs and also upgrade them with the Handiness Skill
Hot Tubs return in this stuff pack, though it's unclear as of now if they will be introduced to the game through other routes. For now it's the only way to have them in the game. Hot Tubs provide the perfect route for socializing when multiple Sims get in together, while also gradually replenishing the Hygiene need. Sims can be shoo'd from the hot tub if they're unwanted there. You can, as expected, Woohoo in the Hot Tub for a Flirty +2 Moodlet (typical Woohoo result), and Sims can 'skinny dip' together (and alone if that's their thing). There are three hot tub upgrades available if your Sim has the required Handiness Skill:
- Add Aromatherapy Filter (Level 3) - Use one of four oils in the Hot Tub to help alleviate Sims' negative moodlets, while providing positive ones. See below.
- Add Stereo (Level 5) - Adds a stereo to the Hot Tub, which you can find the option to listen to under the Stereo menu when you click it, but only while inside.
- Make Unbreakable (Level 8) - Prevents the hot tub from breaking down. Essential if it will be used regularly, and prevents the fun being cut off during parties.
Hot Tub Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy can be used if your Sim has upgraded the Hot Tub. These give the following bonuses, and all are free to use once it's upgraded. The effects last 2-4 hours after leaving the hot tub (depending how long you stay) and the oils themselves will stay in effect for users of the hot tub until they're removed or changed.
- Jasmine Oil - Provides a +2 Happy buff, while also helping to remove sad buffs.
- Lemon Oil - Helps removed stressed buffs and provides a +2 Energized moodlet.
- Peppermint Oil - Provides a +2 Playful buff, while helping to remove uncomfortable buffs.
- Sage Oil - Gives Sims a +2 Focused buff, while helping to alleviate boredom.
Build Mode Objects
10 Million Views! My YouTube channel has grown a lot the last 6 months. I now have over 125 videos on Youtube and am nearing 100k subscribers. I'd like to invite people to check out my content and, if you like what I'm doing, subscribe!
Click to enlarge. The other, more expensive hot tub and a new type of bar for Mixology. Note the floor stars, which give a +1 environment boost, much like a rug. Good for outdoor decorating to help keep Sims happy, while subtly glowing.
Click to enlarge. The other 'stuff', different outdoor furniture that comes in a variety of colors. The chess pieces are actually floor lamps.
Click to enlarge. More decor and furniture.
Clothing and Hair
Not much here, but they do offer a few good looks for lounging on the patio. Females get a bit more than males. It's possible I missed a thing or two.
Female outfits available in the stuff pack
Misc tops, bottoms, and hairstyles
New Styled Room
This new secluded patio area found under styled rooms features some of the new objects, but could use a bar!
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
What do do?
Let's get your game working! Try the following:
1. Quit the game.
2. Log out of Origin - *If exiting Origin isn't working, open Task manager (Ctrl-Shift-Esc) search for a file called ts4.exe. Click on it and select end process.
3. Run Cleaner and it's registry cleaner
4. Restart computer, and try downloading again.Ccleaner - https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download (Standard Edition is Free)
-- This helps clean up temporary files, internet cache files and other files that are left behind that are no longer being used.How to use CCleaner to fix PC issues
http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues/If you don't understand any of this please post in our Technical Support section on the forum where we can help you further than just here in the comments section.
Technical Support TS4
Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff
Sims 4 Snowy Escape
Sentiments & Platforms (Free Patch!)
Best Mods in Sims 4
I've created a massive List of The Best Mods in The Sims 4 that should be very helpful to new players and those who have not yet explored modding and how much it can do for your gameplay.
Secrets and Other New Stuff
Nifty Knitting is now available. Learn all about the stuff pack on my guide page here.NEW - Nifty Knitting Cheats
New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Search my Sims 4 Site
Sims 4 Packs & DLC
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!