The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
Hot Tubs and other Stuff Pack Features
The Perfect Patio Stuff Pack gives players the ability to use Hot Tubs in The Sims 4
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff allows more options for outdoor decoration, while also introducing hot tubs to the game. These are something most players expected in the base game, however it is good that this stuff pack does not start at $20 but rather half that. The content here is not quite as huge as that offered in the first stuff pack, Luxury Party, but does indeed compete with past offerings in terms of objects and clothing. Here's what's in it.
Sims can Woohoo in Hot Tubs and also upgrade them with the Handiness Skill
Hot Tubs return in this stuff pack, though it's unclear as of now if they will be introduced to the game through other routes. For now it's the only way to have them in the game. Hot Tubs provide the perfect route for socializing when multiple Sims get in together, while also gradually replenishing the Hygiene need. Sims can be shoo'd from the hot tub if they're unwanted there. You can, as expected, Woohoo in the Hot Tub for a Flirty +2 Moodlet (typical Woohoo result), and Sims can 'skinny dip' together (and alone if that's their thing). There are three hot tub upgrades available if your Sim has the required Handiness Skill:
- Add Aromatherapy Filter (Level 3) - Use one of four oils in the Hot Tub to help alleviate Sims' negative moodlets, while providing positive ones. See below.
- Add Stereo (Level 5) - Adds a stereo to the Hot Tub, which you can find the option to listen to under the Stereo menu when you click it, but only while inside.
- Make Unbreakable (Level 8) - Prevents the hot tub from breaking down. Essential if it will be used regularly, and prevents the fun being cut off during parties.
Hot Tub Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy can be used if your Sim has upgraded the Hot Tub. These give the following bonuses, and all are free to use once it's upgraded. The effects last 2-4 hours after leaving the hot tub (depending how long you stay) and the oils themselves will stay in effect for users of the hot tub until they're removed or changed.
- Jasmine Oil - Provides a +2 Happy buff, while also helping to remove sad buffs.
- Lemon Oil - Helps removed stressed buffs and provides a +2 Energized moodlet.
- Peppermint Oil - Provides a +2 Playful buff, while helping to remove uncomfortable buffs.
- Sage Oil - Gives Sims a +2 Focused buff, while helping to alleviate boredom.
Build Mode Objects
10 Million Views! My YouTube channel has grown a lot the last 6 months. I now have over 125 videos on Youtube and am nearing 100k subscribers. I'd like to invite people to check out my content and, if you like what I'm doing, subscribe!
Click to enlarge. The other, more expensive hot tub and a new type of bar for Mixology. Note the floor stars, which give a +1 environment boost, much like a rug. Good for outdoor decorating to help keep Sims happy, while subtly glowing.
Click to enlarge. The other 'stuff', different outdoor furniture that comes in a variety of colors. The chess pieces are actually floor lamps.
Click to enlarge. More decor and furniture.
Clothing and Hair
Not much here, but they do offer a few good looks for lounging on the patio. Females get a bit more than males. It's possible I missed a thing or two.
Female outfits available in the stuff pack
Misc tops, bottoms, and hairstyles
New Styled Room
This new secluded patio area found under styled rooms features some of the new objects, but could use a bar!
How You Can Support The Site and Channel
If you like my sites and Youtube Channel
, consider supporting me on Patreon
to help me to continue.
Back to The Top
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.