The Sims 4 Seasons Cheats
Control Weather and Change the Season
The Sims 4 Seasons Expansion includes some unique cheats in the form of weather control, and of course it's possible to cheat your skills. Here's a guide to cheating in Seasons and what you'll need to change the weather. Note that to fully take advantage of these you will need a mod.
How to Cheat
To use cheats in The Sims 4, press Control + Shift + C to toggle the console on and off. For nearly all of the following cheats, you must then type testingcheats on to enable the ability to use them. They're more advanced cheats normally used to debug the game. Press enter after typing the cheat. You can close the console by pressing Control + Shift + C again or hit escape if the box is in focus.
Skill Cheat: Flower Arranging
Seasons only includes one major skill, Flower Arranging. Type either stats.set_skill_level major_flowerarranging 10 or stats.set_skill_level adultmajor_flowerarranging 10, replacing the 10 with the level you'd prefer (10 is the max).
Career Cheats: Gardener and Scout
Two career cheats exist. First, you can make your Sim in the Gardener Career higher level by using careers.promote gardener.
But that isn't all. There' an after-school activity for Children, scouting. You can cheat and give your Sim level 5 (which will earn them the Scouting Aptitude trait and thus permanent increased skill gains). Type Careers.promote scout for each level you'd like to give them. This is useful on repeated playthroughs, as it's annoying to get every badge required for promotion in scouts. It's not hard, per se, just a bit time consuming.
If you like, you can equip the scouting aptitude trait on adults who do not have the opportunity to do scouts. Type traits.equip_trait scoutingaptitude to get the skill gain bonuses only scouts can receive. On that note, there are other traits that can be equipped in Seasons
If you want to add reward traits directly to your Sim without buying them in the store, you can add the following traits with that same traits.equip_trait X cheat we used for scouting aptitude:
- traits.equip_trait coldacclimation - Cold Acclimation - increases resistance to cold weather
- traits.equip_trait heatacclimation - Heat Acclimation - increases resistance to hot weather
- traits.equip_trait burningman - Heatproof - grants immunity to hot weather
- traits.equip_trait iceman - Iceproof - grants immunity to cold weather
- traits.equip_trait stormchaser - Storm Chaser - makes Sims enjoy thunderstorms.
Change the Weather
Explore My Mods! Color Picker for Builders, Seasons Tuner, Dine Out Reloaded and a Gameplay Overhaul! Like other modders, I've been working to make The Sims 4 a better game. Check out my many mods here!
The Weather Controller can let you change the weather, but with TwistedMexi's All Cheats Mod you can change it quickly using the commands below
Players can change the weather if they install TwistedMexi's All Cheats Mod (Support him on Patreon if you like it). You MUST take the .ts4script file and place it inside your Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods folder and in game options > other check Script Mods Allowed. Restart your game and the mod will enable these commands.
The cheat to change weather is simply, weather.start_weather_event event_code. There is a very long list of possibilities here, but the majority of players will be happy to know the following:
- weather.start_weather_event weather_sunny_cool - Makes the weather Sunny and Cool (replace cool with cold if you like)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_sunny_warm - Makes the weather Sunny and Warm (replace warm with hot if you like)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_cloudy_cool - Makes the weather Cloudy and Cool (replace cool with cold if you like)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_cloudy_warm - Makes the weather Cloudy and Warm (replace warm with hot if you like)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_sunny_freezing - Makes the weather Sunny but dangerously cold
- weather.start_weather_event weather_sunny_burning - Makes the weather Sunny and dangerously hot
- weather.start_weather_event weather_heatwave - Makes a heatwave (dangerously hot)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_rain_light_cool - Makes the weather a light rain and cool (replace cool with warm or cold)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_rain_storm_cold - Makes a thunderstorm (replace cold with warm if you like)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_rain_heavy_warm - Makes the weather heavy rain and warm (replace with cool or cold if you like)
- weather.start_weather_event weather_snow_light_freezing - Makes the weather snowy but really cold
- weather.start_weather_event weather_snow_heavy_freezing - Makes the weather heavy snow and cold
- weather.start_weather_event weather_sunshower_hot - Sunshowers
- weather.start_weather_event weather_snow_thundersnow - Thundersnow!
Seasons Expansion Guides
Patchy the Straw Man
Flower Arranging Skill
How You Can Support The Site and Channel
If you like my sites and Youtube Channel
, consider supporting me on Patreon
to help me to continue.
Back to The Top
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
Before commenting about broken skill cheats please see this post on Twistedmexi's Patreon.
Back to Top