New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Guide
Eco Footprint: How it Works
Neighborhood Action Plans
How to Cheat in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
Civil Designer Career
Insect Farms & Bio Fuel
Fabrication Skill in Eco Lifestyle
Juice Fizzing NEW
Traits and Aspirations in DLC
Gameplay Ideas for Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
The Sims 4 Happy Emotion
How to Make Your Sims Very Happy
Happy and Very Happy Moods
Most of the Moodlets in The Sims 4 produce Happiness, which can lead your Sim to get Very Happy if they reach +8. Remember that +8 will get you to any 'Very' Emotion, and all of these stack with the Emotion you'll want. Sims who have the Cheerful Trait will get a Happiness boost at times. Here is how you can get your Sim Very Happy. Once Very Happy, you can be Very Focused, Energized, etc. very easily just by getting one Moodlet of that type of Emotion:
Skill/Career Ideal Moods
Happy is helpful with the Charisma Skill, since it boosts certain Social Interactions and leveling rate, but is not necessarily tied to the Skill like Confident, which increases the success of Interactions. Overall, Happy is a better state than Fine for boosting Skill gains and making your Sim successful. Happy/Very Happy boost Skill gains by 20%/40% respectively. It's also 'safe' since negative Emotions have to break through your cumulative Happy moodlets to bring the Sim down.
A guide to the +Happy Decorated Moodlets in The Sims 4. Includes the break points where you get to +2 happy and the wonderful +3 Beautifully Decorated moodlet.
How to Get Very Happy
- Decorations in the room +1-3 based on the total score
- Having a good meal - +1-3
- Having high Needs - +1/2
- Listening to Music from a Radio (click the Radio then do other things) - +1
- Healthy Green Tea - +2
- Fresh Maker Handiness Upgrade on Fridge, Bidet on Toilet, Auto Soap Dispenser on Sink - all +1 when used
These are just some of the things that can make a Sim Happy, though there are surely more to be found in the game. Also read the main Emotions Guide to learn how Emotions work - Emotional Auras, what determines the main Emotion, and how to control your Sim's mood at all times.
Check Out My Youtube Channel!
We now have a Youtube Channel with over 50 guides in video format to go along with the huge site I've already created. Check it out and consider subscribing if you like my style.
Hey carl is the moodlets for enviorment score decor timed now my sim got environment score at random times for only 4 hours
Nifty Knitting & Eco Lifestyle Guides
New features in the Sims 4 June 2020
Search my Sims 4 Site
Super Sim Checklist + Other News
This is inspired by a new series in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to the full playlist!
I now have a guide page to Tiny Living Stuff where you can learn about Murphy Beds, the new death, as well as the lot bonuses you'll receive if you manage to keep the size of your lot down with this new pack's Tiny Home Lot Type.
Let's Play Playlist
New I now have a guide to Making Super Sims in The Sims 4. Look for a text version within the next 72h. It won't have THAT much more info but it will help out as a checklist.
This was inspired by a series, "Let's Play a Super Sim" in which I start at toddler and gradually take on the major bonuses. Here's a link to each part for people who are interested. You can also see the Let's Play as a Playlist on Youtube.
Latest Videos and Guides
- Sims 4 Ultimate Gameplay Tips Video
- Lot Traits Updated for all DLC
- 10 Objects that Add Gameplay to The Sims 4
- 10+ Mods That Add or Improve Gameplay in The Sims 4
- Spells List Updated & Info on Charge
- Around the World of Glimmerbrook
- Sims 4 Realm of Magic is Available Now. Here’s My Opinion On the Pack
- The Sims 4 Realm of Magic Features Deep-Dive
- Tutorial: Using The Sims 4’s New Stair Customization Tool
Discover University Expansion
The Sims 4 Discover University has been announced for November 15 for PC/Mac and December 17 for Xbox and Playstation 4 consoles. Click to learn more about the pack, see my summary of the livestream or read our FAQs below.
- New Career Law Career
- New Video Discover University Review
- New Video The Sims 4 Discover University Super Student
- New Engineering Career - Mechanical or Computer
- NEW Student Organizations (University Groups)
- Gameplay Features Guide (Robotics, Secret Society) Video
- Updated! Discover University Cheats
- Updated: Degrees Guide now also features a Scholarships List
- Discover University Features Guide
- Education Career - Professor or Administrator?
- Research and Debate Skill - Convince Others & Debate Guild
- Robotics and Cybernetics
- The Secret Society of Britechester
More videos coming soon!